All tallman's Comments

DC Comics NYCC 2013 Events (Article) - 9/17/2013 9:56:08 AM

Why are'nt the conventions like this over here in good old blighty?

New Thor: The Dark World Posters (Article) - 9/7/2013 12:10:58 PM

twerking?

Hulk & the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Clip (Article) - 9/1/2013 12:10:35 PM

Why thankyou wise. I just think there has to be a happy medium. I'll give litterally all the cartoons a go. Sometimes with the kids, sometimes without.

This just looks poor.

Hulk & the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Clip (Article) - 9/1/2013 12:07:03 AM

But I am a big kid at heart. Also, I watch the cartoons with the kids therefor it is also for me.

Hulk & the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Clip (Article) - 8/31/2013 12:43:59 PM

Please Hulk just step the f**k away from this steaming pile of crap. Yes, I feel that strongly about this.

Pegg Teases Ant-Man Role (Article) - 8/16/2013 12:34:49 PM

Not saying I don't like him, Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are 2 of my fav Brit films. I just can't see him actually doing it. Rizing, no offence taken whatsoever, I want to see Antman on the big screen and not really fussed by who does it to be fair.

Pegg Teases Ant-Man Role (Article) - 8/16/2013 10:39:01 AM

I don't think he'll be doing it don't know why and no rhyme or reason to my comment. Just a hunch. Liking the Ant Nan movie though. Lets push for that.

Iron Man 3 Blu-ray Deleted Scene (Article) - 8/14/2013 9:55:57 AM

One thing I just noticed, The ten rings sign on the red flag was the same flag that was used in the first film by the guys who took Stark.

Does this mean Killian was faking the Mandarin all the way back then? Did I miss something that explained all this somewhere?

Any answers grateful.

Diesel for Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy?! (Article) - 8/13/2013 5:20:02 AM

I love the cheesy comments... I wooden have it any other way.

Diesel for Groot in Guardians of the Galaxy?! (Article) - 8/13/2013 1:47:09 AM

This is treemendous news.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA