All tallman's Comments

Batman: Arkham Origins Gameplay Demo (Article) - 6/13/2013 11:36:50 AM

Game seems very samey to me. I've got the other 2 Arkham games and will prob end up with this but not for a while.

Mondo Man of Steel Prints (Article) - 6/13/2013 6:51:44 AM

Why are these so expensive? I know most pics/prints are amazing but is there an actual reason for the cost apart from only being sold for a day or so?

I love some of these and would like to own a couple, can you get them ebay for instance?

Gillan for Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/2/2013 8:06:47 AM

She is a fine actress as her stint on Dr Who proved and to be fair  easy on the eyes too. Karen Gillan ftw. I could see a scene stealer here.

On another note, just read that Florence from Florence and the machine is set to be in the next Star Wars set of films. Any truth in this does anybody know?

John C. Reilly for Guardians? (Article) - 5/27/2013 1:02:56 AM

I think Iron Man type homour. The odd bit here and there. I'm just guessing though.

Quicksilver Cast in X-Men (Article) - 5/27/2013 12:35:46 AM

Forgive me if I'm wrong (and this isn't to start anything off here) was Quicksilver in Wolverine Origins - in a cage at the end with all the other kid prisoners? Just asking but I swear it was supposed to be him. Anyway this dude looks like he could fit the part.

John C. Reilly for Guardians? (Article) - 5/27/2013 12:32:34 AM

I'd like to think of him as a barkeep of some description. Voicing Groot I could also see going down well.

Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox - Trailer Debut (Article) - 5/24/2013 11:10:39 AM

I love Flash, its so much better than cillit bang.......

Seriously this looks pretty damn good. I'll have it.

Man of Steel: Final Trailer (Article) - 5/22/2013 9:31:59 AM

Thank god this is the final trailer... I can't take any more! Just bring it on FFS!!!!

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch Confirmed (Article) - 5/18/2013 4:19:12 AM

Who's hair is bleached? Do you Steve Martin, not the Silver fox himself surely?!

Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch Confirmed (Article) - 5/18/2013 12:05:59 AM

Tom Felton is top idea Death4Sale! Maybe, that other girl from Harry Potter for Scarlet Witch (Hermione) as they already know each other and have screen chemistry?

Just had a very random thought about Steve Martin for Magneto lol.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA