All tallman's Comments

7 New Images from Iron Man & Hulk: Heroes United (Article) - 11/16/2013 10:37:31 AM

Kinda look like how he wears armour now in Indestructible Hulk. Don't really get why he needs it apart from shooting him through space in Infinity, but looks good.

The Walking Dead: Live Bait Clip (Article) - 11/12/2013 11:41:06 AM

I can see the guvnor is back! But I cant see the vid as not available in my country? Is youtube not in the UK yet then? I coulda sworn I had an account and everything.

4 New Marvel Live Action Series Coming to Netflix (Article) - 11/8/2013 2:48:20 AM

I don't know anything about netflix but may have to look into it when this arrives.

I don't see why these characters could'nt end up on the big screen at some point. A lot of big names do tv now. So the transition would be fine.

Kingsley Marvel Project Revealed? (Article) - 11/1/2013 5:04:18 AM

@Miner49er lol that reminded me of Knight Rider also when you brought this up! Garth Knight ftw!

Deadpool Movie Update (Article) - 10/27/2013 1:23:18 AM

Fair call warcry but for me it's just him, there's something about him and how this is all he goes on about. Let's say this gets made with him as DP and it flops - tremendously.

All this banging on about it will make him look even more of a jackass. I would love to see a DP movie but let the people behind the film making choose if/when etc it gets made.

Deadpool Movie Update (Article) - 10/26/2013 1:17:38 AM

Deadpool yes, Ryan Renolds no. I don't know why  the guy is still pushing himself for this. Is this like his one shot or something? Let it go Ryan, just let it go.

Wonder Woman for Batman vs. Superman? (Article) - 10/23/2013 6:31:23 AM

Maybe Supes and Bats could double team her?

Punisher and Daredevil Movie Updates (Article) - 10/21/2013 11:22:17 AM

Bring back Thomas Jane ftw! Daredevil could be great tv or film either way I'd like to see more of both characters.

Clip 1: Thor: The Dark World (Article) - 10/6/2013 7:22:10 AM

Is it going to be Loki's catchphrase now in every film? As soon as I saw/heard him saying it in this clip it reminded me of the Avengers scene with Fury.

Never the less, I will be there opening day for this with no doubt. I am as excited for this as I was the first Thor, perhaps moreso.

HULK AND THE AGENTS OF S.M.A.S.H Clip (Article) - 10/3/2013 11:54:39 PM

My thoughts on this were pretty strong from the start. I still feel the same. The kids seem to enjoy it though.

TALLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA