All theCOLLECTOR's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

4-Minute Featurette for WALL-E (Article) - 4/16/2008 4:36:50 PM

This movie looks great. Word.

X-Files 2 Title Revealed by Carter (Article) - 4/16/2008 4:32:20 PM

LOL!!!!

X-Files 2 Title Revealed by Carter (Article) - 4/16/2008 4:10:15 PM

Hey, I just posted this...where is the love man? WHERE IS THE LOVE?!!? July 25th is gonna be a good day.

New X-FILES 2 Photos Pop Up Online (Article) - 4/13/2008 3:10:33 PM

LOL!!! I love the responses. I am not allowed to input my opinion, but it is PERFECT for everyone else. Classic. Also, mla, Do you know what bias means? LOL!!!!!! Everyone, we all know Lost, is well LOST on its own story and where to take it. Nothing you can do about that. The X-Files had depth and didn't rely on a continuation. It made GREAT stand alone episodes along with great Mythology episodes. If you like LOST, great. Enjoy the mediocre television. I will stick to intelligent, fun Television.

New X-FILES 2 Photos Pop Up Online (Article) - 4/12/2008 3:09:30 PM

Whoa...whoa.whoa......WHOAA!!! WHAT. THE. FUCK? People on here are seriously stating that LOST, is BETTER than The X-Files? NO WAY. Please, give us some insightful answers on why LOST is better. PLEEEEEEEEASE. Could it be that seasons 1 and 2 are almost EXACTLY the same? I do agree BSG is a good show. However, for me The X-Files is the best show on TV. Well, WAS on TV. LOST is nothing but redundancy. At least the X-Files changed TV, it was graphic, insightful, thoughtful, and even funny. It was scary, personal and suspenseful. Show like Home and The End and others were fantastic. The X-Files WORST episodes (Mostly seasons 8 and 9) run circles around LOST "BEST" episodes. If LOST even has good ones. Seriously, does anyone know the show? He has the poster back, yes it could be his OFFICE or his apartment. It is known they are FBI agents again, not in the beginning, but it happens. This movie is made to spark Duchovny's career? Has anyone heard of the hit show called Calfornication? Critically and viewer acclaimed show that he produces and stars in? He is doing good. What Anderson? She is doing grat as well. Anyone seen the fantastic Closure? She was wonderful. I agree, she is getting HOTTER and HOTTER! Yum. daforce, you are so right, the writers of LOST had no Clue, in fact, they were lost on any story idea. Yes, it was going to be canceled, after season 2, it was apparent that the show had no legs or life. Wow, I cannot believe the lack of taste on this site sometimes. What is next? Family Guy is a groundbreaking Animated show? Geez. haven't been this pissed in a loooooooong time. Whew.

U.K Gets BOND 22 on Halloween (Article) - 3/19/2008 10:20:36 PM

I hated Casino Royale, talk about over the top crap. Oh during a knife fight I am am going to be distracted if someone motions behind me...WHAT?!??! Anyways...is Bond blind now in the movie? is this the darker element?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/18/2008 1:49:31 PM

I. AM. THERE. EOM

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/14/2008 2:44:38 PM

Sorry Merin, but you stated what you believe to be accurate. Not what is ACTUALLY accurate. However, I am glad that you are ending this debate as reading your books can be more of a chore than actually writing one. :)

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/13/2008 2:24:24 PM

Hmmm.....everyone knows how Much I hate and despise SR. It was a rehash of The First movie. It had little action, little story, little creativity. Sorry, Merin, I usually get your posts. I really do. but you are going to far. Even the studio stated the movie was not what it would have liked it to be. SR was not a good movie, people wanted to like, they made themselves like. They wanted Superman to be back on the big screen they looked passed the obvious errors and bad writing. The suit, Bosworth, The kid, Lex as the Villian. Real Estate as the Plot. However, as the movie sunk in, people started to realize it was not all that great. I am sorry, but I do not agree the Staduim scene was in either way emotional or scene stealing. Yes, the movie made SOME money. It was not in anywaye profitable for WB. Superman should have been bigger and better than Spider-man. It was nothing short of disappointing. Merin, you can give us links and crop reports and show us what you think makes SR a success. As you know, when people post about how they like SR or loved it, they always state they are in the minority. Interesting. Very few like or love the movie, MANY hate and are disappointed with it. You writing novels will not change that.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/13/2008 9:42:07 AM

all the gayness aside, this trailer has changed my opinion. I will be there opening night. This movie looks GREAT! It is abit colorful for my taste, but damn it has got bite. Ricci looks good in this movie as well....all except "cool beans". Bleh. Ok, I will let the gaylords get back to their cuddling.

THECOLLECTOR'S MANIACAL PERSONA