All theCOLLECTOR's Comments

<<  <  35 36 37 38

"Poltergeist: Kayeri" news (Article) - 11/29/2006 10:30:59 PM

WolfmanX, I think a sequel to The Thing would be fantastic. I thought the Xbox game was really good, and they could base a great movie off of that. As for all the remakes. Leave it alone. I think Halloween should be left alone, and I think Poltergeist needs to be left alone. Do something ORIGINAL. It is not that hard. I do have to say, I watched Superman II TRDC, and I thought it was excellent. I really enjoyed it. Also, Even though I hate Superman Returns, The child of lois and supes makes a bit more sense now that I have seen Superman II TRDC. I can ow throw away The lester version of Superman II. YIPPY!!!

"Poltergeist: Kayeri" news (Article) - 11/29/2006 1:53:32 AM

Why!?!!?!? Leave it alone! IS Hollywood tapped for original talent? Filter through Youtube and Myspace, find some people who can give us something new and refreshing. I loathe and sadly await the day Disney makes Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in CGI.

First look at Transformers CGI (Article) - 11/28/2006 1:40:07 PM

Optimus Prime looks better. I kinda like his look, but there is to much blue. Not down with the flame decor. BumbleBee does not look so great either. What is with the scrawny look? I was really anticipating this movie. Not so much now.

First look at Transformers CGI (Article) - 11/28/2006 12:54:03 PM

Yeah, I would like to see Optimus Prime. Please let him look good.

Two "Spider-Man 3" posters hit web (Article) - 11/28/2006 11:45:43 AM

First off, they are the same poster with different tints. Big Whoop! Secondly, I am not liking the rumors that Venom is in the movie for only 3 minutes!! I know there could be a sequel, but the actors do not want to do more Spider-man movies. As much as I like Topher Grace, he would be a better Peter Parker than Eddie Brock/Venom. There...I vented. Now I can take a nap.

Super DVD Day (Article) - 11/28/2006 11:40:25 AM

Other than Superman Returns, the Superman Ultimate Collection sounds like a great deal. I am very interested in Superman II The Richard Donner Cut

First look at Transformers CGI (Article) - 11/28/2006 11:30:31 AM

Not cool. I have to admit. I am not liking the look of megatron. He almost looks like a deformed Doomsday. Or a 'Deformer' if you will. Thanks for the pic wolfman X

THECOLLECTOR'S MANIACAL PERSONA