All theCOLLECTOR's Comments

IRON MAN SB Spot Online (Article) - 2/3/2008 11:22:50 PM

I agree with the last shot as well, I thought it looked to CGI, but that trailer has me REALLY excited. Cannot wait to watch this on the big screen. Oh....and the Giants won! YES!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/3/2008 8:46:02 PM

Cloverfield is a horrible movie. The box office shows this. I knew Cloverfield would lose its momentum and this proves it. juno is a fantastic movie as is Rambo. Untraceable and the Bucket List were excellent as well. I was actually surprised by 'The Eye', I didn't think I would enjoy it, but I did. I do not see the appeal of Hannah Montana either, but at least she is a little bit more of a positive role model, Look at Jamie Lynn Spears. Not so much.

NIGHTMARE Series Getting Remade.. (Article) - 1/29/2008 10:49:14 PM

DAMN!!! Why? Why are they remaking this? There is absolutely no reason to give this franchise a remake or an overhaul. Again, American Cinema is pissing me off and they have nothing original. NOTHING ORIGINAL. I love the old school NOES movies, they need to be left alone. This news really pisses me off.

RAMBO (Article) - 1/27/2008 5:36:29 PM

A B ? Really? I would give it a solid A. I thought the movie was great, unbelievably GRAPHIC, but a great movie regardless. Stallone (even hopped up on growth hormones) is a really talented guy. Stallone wrote and directed a really fun and eye-opening movie. Although, I hope this is his last sequel to his 80's blockbusters. Yet, then again, he surprised the HELL out of me with Rocky Balboa. Oh, and Boxofficemojo.com staes Rambo is number 1, even though it made less than Meet the Spartans. I was hoping Rambo would be number one....but legitimately.

30 Rock Rocks! (Article) - 1/27/2008 5:30:39 PM

I love 30 Rock. It is one of the smartest shows out there! I REALLY miss The Office, 30 Rock and My Name is Earl. My Tivo has nothing to record! NOTHING!!!!!!!! And how is Flash gordon still on? What an AWFUL, AWFUL show.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/23/2008 12:34:51 AM

I have noticed as well that many other forums are really disrespectfu and have really nasty things to say about Heath. Here, on Mania, it has been positive and I love that. Everyone knows my feelings on him being cast for the Joker. However, that is niether here nor there. I am am looking at this fine actor and see so much potential. Watching the Patriot a little while ago, just reminded me of how great he can really be. Also, I thought abotu the The Crow and Joker makeup and cannot believe the odds of both of them dying while looking surprisingly similiar.

SPOILER X-FILES 2 Pics Online (Article) - 1/22/2008 7:01:37 PM

With the News about Heath Ledger Passing, it is hard to get excited. However, seeing these pics makes me even more enthused about this production! Good Lord I cannot wait for this movie!!! Bring it on!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/22/2008 6:58:25 PM

Regardless of anyones opinions....including my own. Heath, you are a great actor and a person that took bold choices when acting. You will be missed on screen. Thank you for what you have done and may you rest in peace. It seems that your time was to soon. I will be watching The Patriot and 10 things I hate about you as a tribute to your life. God Bless! tC

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/21/2008 7:13:49 PM

Hmmm, I hate Star Trek? Riiiiiight. What is Next? X-Files is a crappy show? Look, I LOVE Star Trek. Tha tis my point with this worthless "Reboot" "re-imaging", or "re-whatever-you-want-to-call-it" T2 assembly line was fantastic. It was about a character we rarely see fully. It looked good. The Enterprise being BUILT!?!? Do they evne know their Star Trek Mythology? Seriously, where do they get off. A lot fo you know I am HUGELY against this remake. However, opening weekend I will feel vinidcated and JJ Abrams will be exposed for the hack he is. Oh and another thing, they wanted this t have a REAL feel to it? WTF? IT IS STAR TREK! Everything we know now is based of of Star Trek.....now we are going BACK to the beginning of the mythology? they shoudl have either left the franchise ALONE, or try to make a REALLY good movie with all three shows (TNG, DS9, VOY) Buuuut nooooo, we have ot screw around with something we have already come to love and know. It is just pathetic.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/21/2008 4:04:58 PM

HOW can this teaser get ANYONE excited? It is a freaking teaser about the Enterprise being built. CONSTRUCTION. Construction tells people that his movie will be good? Yeah, it is a teaser, that shows nothing and has a horrible Spock voice over and partial Star Trek Music. Geez, I cannot get how this movie will be remotely good. Ot how anyone thinks it will be or this teaser is worthy of excitement.

THECOLLECTOR'S MANIACAL PERSONA