All theduck1980's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Slam Dunk Amazing Spider-Man Clip (Article) - 6/13/2012 2:31:49 AM

Meh...  still can't understand why they're doing another spiderman.  The only reason I don't consider further sequels for iron man & thor bad ideas, is because I would hope they'll contribute(at least to some small degree) to another avengers movie.  Spiderman is going to fail at the box office imo.

First Possession Trailer (Article) - 5/19/2012 11:36:12 PM

Based on a true story...  I'm sorry but that really pisses me off.  Why?  Because there are plenty of people who are stupid enough to believe it!  False advertising

Mania Box Office Report: Avengers Enters the Billion Dollar Club (Article) - 5/14/2012 6:48:44 PM

There are some surprises in that top list... alice in wonderland???  proof there is something wrong with the movie going community at large lol.  I gotta say, i'm abviously out of touch here.  I didn't think much of the dark knight, despite being aussie & loving heaths joker.  It was too long & christian bales voice was just laughable(reminded me of the over the top tough acting the kids love to see in wrestling)  Anywho, I doubt avengers will be challenged.  Perhaps there closest competition may come from somewhere ya'll forgot... the twilight finale?  The movie i'm most looking forward to now is Prometheus.

Mania Box Office Report: Avengers beats Potter (Article) - 5/6/2012 11:32:59 PM

It's a shame though,  errors have already been made with regards to a JL movie IMO.  Green lantern... shoulda been done better & ryan renolds should have been saved for the flash.  Michael Jai White would have been a better choice for the black green lantern.  & I don't know that Nolands view of Batman would be compatible with a JL movie??

Mania Box Office Report: Avengers beats Potter (Article) - 5/6/2012 11:27:46 PM

I'm happy to say I am one of the many who has & will contribute with my second trip to see Avengers last night.(2d this time, just as good!)

But I want to echo those who hope the guys at DC/WB are paying attention,  Let's do this already!  I want to see something from batman slipped into this next superman movie!!

Black Widow Avengers Featurette (Article) - 4/25/2012 2:42:10 AM

more featurettes?  I just went and saw the movie & was excited to see what mania thought of it too!(it was awesome btw, & im not that easy to please.  A- IMO)  No battleship review yet either?  least rotten tomatoes is keeing up.

7500 Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/31/2012 4:16:27 PM

This could be interesting...  generally speaking the characters in any horror will demonstrate a sudden lack of intelligence at some point by choosing to, or letting themselves get seperated... so that they can be picked off one by one.(something that is becoming increasingly fustrating to watch)  In this however, surely it would be harder to be seperated from the group, so hopefully we can watch this film without having to shake our heads as the blonde decides to check out that dark corridor on her own...

Breaking Dawn Enjoys Strong Start (Article) - 11/21/2011 9:43:41 PM

I can't really understand why twilight even gets a mention on this website??  It's clearly not what this site is about.  The poor members of this site simply can't understand the attraction.  Whilst blissfully attacking every aspect of a movie not aimed at them(like beating a dead horse) they fail to realise that the other half of the population look at their taste in movies & are as equally unimpressed(superhero movies etc...)

I see twilight as are rare opportunity for the demograhic out there who usually only go for dramas & romantic comedies to enjoy a taste of fantasy thrown into the mix.  It's certainly not as bad to go and see with your girlfriend as shit that puts you to sleep(like 'the notebook' SNORE*)

Lol at the first comment btw... as if all the twi fans out there checked out robs review on this website before seeing the movie! ha!!

The 7 Scariest Clowns (Article) - 11/2/2011 3:19:48 AM

Pennywise shoulda bn #1 I agree...  'we all float down here'  I always felt that refers to floating dead bodies?

I never thought of the joker as a clown...certainly not heath ledgers take

Johns Hopeful for Green Lantern Sequel (Article) - 10/18/2011 6:30:53 PM

I think another GL movie is financially a stupid idea.  The first GL was always going to suffer as it only has a select fan base within the general public... His name simply isn't  as well known as the superman, batman, x-men, spiderman etc...  I had no one to go with.  Everyone I knew who saw the trailer was like, 'who is green lantern?  what a gay name!'  The fact it was a mediocre movie has all but buried it now.(like what they did to dragonball, so sad)  IMO, justice league is the only way to bring him back.  Renolds should have been the flash.  The black GL seen in the recent JLU animated cartoons would have been more popular with broader audiences.  So far hancock is the only superhero movie i've seen with black lead actor & I think that it worked nicely...

THEDUCK1980'S MANIACAL PERSONA