All theduck1980's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Black Widow Avengers Featurette (Article) - 4/25/2012 2:42:10 AM

more featurettes?  I just went and saw the movie & was excited to see what mania thought of it too!(it was awesome btw, & im not that easy to please.  A- IMO)  No battleship review yet either?  least rotten tomatoes is keeing up.

7500 Teaser Trailer (Article) - 1/31/2012 4:16:27 PM

This could be interesting...  generally speaking the characters in any horror will demonstrate a sudden lack of intelligence at some point by choosing to, or letting themselves get seperated... so that they can be picked off one by one.(something that is becoming increasingly fustrating to watch)  In this however, surely it would be harder to be seperated from the group, so hopefully we can watch this film without having to shake our heads as the blonde decides to check out that dark corridor on her own...

Breaking Dawn Enjoys Strong Start (Article) - 11/21/2011 9:43:41 PM

I can't really understand why twilight even gets a mention on this website??  It's clearly not what this site is about.  The poor members of this site simply can't understand the attraction.  Whilst blissfully attacking every aspect of a movie not aimed at them(like beating a dead horse) they fail to realise that the other half of the population look at their taste in movies & are as equally unimpressed(superhero movies etc...)

I see twilight as are rare opportunity for the demograhic out there who usually only go for dramas & romantic comedies to enjoy a taste of fantasy thrown into the mix.  It's certainly not as bad to go and see with your girlfriend as shit that puts you to sleep(like 'the notebook' SNORE*)

Lol at the first comment btw... as if all the twi fans out there checked out robs review on this website before seeing the movie! ha!!

The 7 Scariest Clowns (Article) - 11/2/2011 3:19:48 AM

Pennywise shoulda bn #1 I agree...  'we all float down here'  I always felt that refers to floating dead bodies?

I never thought of the joker as a clown...certainly not heath ledgers take

Johns Hopeful for Green Lantern Sequel (Article) - 10/18/2011 6:30:53 PM

I think another GL movie is financially a stupid idea.  The first GL was always going to suffer as it only has a select fan base within the general public... His name simply isn't  as well known as the superman, batman, x-men, spiderman etc...  I had no one to go with.  Everyone I knew who saw the trailer was like, 'who is green lantern?  what a gay name!'  The fact it was a mediocre movie has all but buried it now.(like what they did to dragonball, so sad)  IMO, justice league is the only way to bring him back.  Renolds should have been the flash.  The black GL seen in the recent JLU animated cartoons would have been more popular with broader audiences.  So far hancock is the only superhero movie i've seen with black lead actor & I think that it worked nicely...

Dafoe Studies PACIFIC RIM (Article) - 8/2/2011 1:58:36 AM

So is this like a live action neon evangelion?

Full Trailer for Apollo 18 (Article) - 6/27/2011 2:50:32 AM

Blair Witch on the moon?

Third Cowboys & Aliens Trailer (Article) - 6/27/2011 2:21:25 AM

This actually looks fun!  Could be a hard sell to the general public though...  Cowboys vs Aliens?? lol

More POTTER Books Possible (Article) - 10/2/2010 3:07:42 PM

I think it could be fun.  The latter of the series was much more adult friendly... so it stands to reason that three follow up Books could very likely follow the same trend as the main characters become adults themselves.

She wouldnt want to wait too long.  Part of what makes this whole thing great is the actors who grew up with it & at the right ages.  Let them get too old &....

First thing that begs to be asked... who or what is the villian going to be??

ECLIPSE Tops with $161 Mil Debut (Article) - 7/5/2010 3:51:21 PM

I'm a sucker for team ups...(spidey & goblin jnr for e.g.) & so that was the most enjoyable aspect of eclipse for me.  It made all those 'yawn' passages throughout the movie bearable.  As someone who read the books, I was a little disapointed to see what was left out, including some more potentialy good action(keeping to budget?)

I am also very worried about these airbender reviews.  As an adult, it is only one of two cartoon series I can say I really enjoy.  The series is special because of a well thought out storyline.  Somehow all the characters are really well developed without taking it over the top over childrens heads.  Particularly pleasing are the villians who aren't just out to be 'evil.'  The series shows genuine conflict within the villians & at least a good reason for being who they are.  (see ep 5 of season 3 - the beach... if you were to watch this episode first, you could easily be forgiven for thinking the villians are the main characters)  It's so disapointing to see such potential go to waste in favor of sfx and a quick buck...

THEDUCK1980'S MANIACAL PERSONA