All themovielord's Comments

20 Most Loathsome Star Wars Figures (Article) - 1/6/2012 1:06:34 PM

I heard Jawa Juice

DVD Shopping Bag: The Look Ahead for DVDs and Blu-rays 2012 (Article) - 1/5/2012 9:13:46 PM

wal-mart broke street date then...

The Geek Life: The Star Trek Train (Article) - 1/4/2012 1:06:03 PM

Meegle, good call on those episodes. I thought it too lacked both. Devil in the Dark is a good example of Star TRek, COTEOF is great writing. I would put "City" on the last one to watch. Give the new vieer a chance to discover the characters. Mirror Mirror be a following up one as well.

DVD Shopping Bag: The Look Ahead for DVDs and Blu-rays 2012 (Article) - 1/3/2012 3:14:13 PM

there you have it, Trollman was an employee. AMAZON! Subsequently that is also where I get the new releases from for this column. ~ Robert

DVD Shopping Bag: The Look Ahead for DVDs and Blu-rays 2012 (Article) - 1/3/2012 1:18:59 PM

I too have given up on Best Buy. I went int here for Blank CDs the other day and took forever to find them. I had a similar problem KaraS two years ago when I wanted a blu-ray box set. I had to order it online. Send it to my local Best Buy and pick it up. Little to no hassel but it why didn't 1 out fo the 5 stores carry this new release? One copy of this would have been fine. I stopped shopping there before that but it was all because of a gift card I recieved. Best Buy is the new SEARS. Go there for a fridge, microwave or a TV. Just maybe you'll find a Blu-ray really cheap in the impulse bin on your way out.

Whedon on 3D Avengers (Article) - 12/23/2011 9:24:28 AM

Not filmed in 3D, not going to see it

DVD Shopping Bag: Fright Night and 3D Home Movies (Article) - 12/22/2011 2:55:36 PM

interesting doublec, you liked the original... I was bored out of mind and I love Roddy McDowell. ~ Robert

DVD Shopping Bag: Fright Night and 3D Home Movies (Article) - 12/20/2011 8:05:40 AM

I guess they figure you bought everything already. After Xmas always has a few gems though.

Sherlock Holmes's Strangest Cases (Article) - 12/15/2011 2:33:41 PM

Shelrock is brilliant! Catch them on Netflix now!

The Geek Life Chats with Leonard Maltin (Article) - 12/14/2011 7:01:33 PM

Wiseguy, I wanted to know all that. I was first in line and got more questions than I thought would be possible. We did talk Twilight, Bela Lugosi, MI4... I just wanted to know more about the man himself.

THEMOVIELORD'S MANIACAL PERSONA