All therockdltj's Comments

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Back on Top (Article) - 8/24/2014 9:07:23 PM

GOTG has made  251 Million compared to Godzilla making 200 Million! GOTG hasn't released in China yet so WW #s will be going up by at least 80 Million when it does!

STAR WARS REBELS: SPARK OF REBELLION Release Date Announced (Article) - 8/22/2014 7:02:02 PM

I have a great feeling about this series!!!!!

STAR WARS REBELS: SPARK OF REBELLION Release Date Announced (Article) - 8/22/2014 7:01:59 PM

I have a great feeling about this series!!!!!

Mania Review: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Article) - 8/22/2014 6:48:38 PM

I liked it a lot!

NEW The Death of Superman Lives; What Happened? Trailer (Article) - 8/22/2014 6:47:37 PM

I'll be skipping this movie but I do hope one day we do get a Death of Superman movie!

Star Wars - Original and Unaltered Trilogy Coming to Blu-ray (Article) - 8/17/2014 2:32:45 PM

99.999% chance of this being BULLSHIT!

NEW Stormtrooper Armor for Episode VII? (Article) - 8/15/2014 1:03:07 PM

They could have easily still formed the New Republic and yet still be fighting the Galactic Empire. It would take many decades to try and take back all those systems they controlled . Also it would take years for a new government to form and build a huge army to fight with.

The NeverEnding Story Trailer - Hobbit Style (Article) - 8/13/2014 9:39:08 AM

dang it! I thought this was going to be the trailer for the NeverEnding Story reboot!

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Score 2nd Best Weekend (Article) - 8/11/2014 10:14:26 AM

I went to both movies by myself but atm my best friend can't go watch movies because he has a 1 month old baby to take care of.

Mania Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Article) - 8/8/2014 7:50:09 PM

This movie was very good!

THEROCKDLTJ'S MANIACAL PERSONA