All therockdltj's Comments

Star Wars: The Force Awakens - 1 Year to Go (Article) - 12/19/2014 9:17:42 AM

364 days to go!

The Winter of '84: Runaway (Article) - 12/17/2014 3:25:00 AM

I liked this movie when I was a kid. SHOCKING a 30 YO movie looks outdated now LOL!

Star Trek 3 has 5 Directors in Contention (Article) - 12/15/2014 5:45:50 PM

They had a great episode on Star Trek Voyager where Tom Paris entered his new Delta Flyer into a interstellar starship race but CJ probably missed that episode.

Yoda for Star Wars Rebels! (Article) - 12/15/2014 5:29:59 PM

I think he means he's the only known Jedi to have survived. Even Yoda can't see everything. Also Luke was the only hope for the Jedi to survive because nobody else could defeat Darth Vader and the Emperor.

Seven Characters for Doctor Strange (2016) (Article) - 12/15/2014 4:54:21 AM

I would love it if Dormammu was hinted at in the first movie and was the main villain in the sequal!

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/14/2014 6:29:43 PM

Wiseguy some people will never EVER learn that like Billtheherpderp.

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/12/2014 5:39:59 PM

I would like to see a Garfield and Maguire Spider-Man across dimensions team up movie.

Krypton Developing at SyFy (Article) - 12/9/2014 3:53:40 PM

what site announced Constantine as cancelled?

Ryan Reynolds confirms he's Deadpool (Article) - 12/8/2014 8:25:38 PM

Lazarus "If Marvel will get out of their own way and make two versions" NEWSFLASH Marvel doesn't have the rights to Deadpool Fox does! How the fuck do you still not understand that part?

Jessica Jones is Krysten Ritter?! (Article) - 12/7/2014 7:10:14 PM

I plan on watching those shows soon but atm I'm finishing rewatching Star Trek Deep Space Nine season 7 then Voyager and Enterprise before watching any other shows.

THEROCKDLTJ'S MANIACAL PERSONA