All therockdltj's Comments

Kingpin Cast for Daredevil Series (Article) - 6/11/2014 9:30:10 AM

Violatorr is WAYYYYYYYYY behind on the news so just to get you caught up Ghostrider,  Blade and Punisher returned tro Marvel also.

The Twilight Zone: Essential Episodes (Article) - 6/9/2014 3:04:00 PM

I agree with you redshirt it would be great to see a collection of all the episodes!

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy - TV Spot (Article) - 6/5/2014 1:01:02 PM

I agree with you moviefan! This will be my must see many times movie this year!

Josh Brolin for Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy (Article) - 6/1/2014 10:24:40 AM

they have a few redvector not just one lined up so no it won't be scraped.

The Equalizer Trailer (Article) - 5/25/2014 1:01:26 AM

I loved the original show and I think this looks great also.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Trailer #2 Tease (Article) - 5/1/2014 3:29:26 PM

I'll have to check those novels out. It was just weird in the original series how cats and dogs die from a vius so we use monkies as slaves.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - 3D Trailer (Article) - 5/1/2014 2:19:33 PM

Don't worry Millean I'll go watch both 2-3 times so we get more Bay movies!

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Trailer #2 Tease (Article) - 5/1/2014 2:13:33 PM

I'm excited to see it also! I'll be skipping most previews thought for it. I think the new series makes more sense then the original but I still love the original series.

Star Wars: Episode VII Update - Ford Has Big Role (Article) - 4/29/2014 10:12:40 AM

Leia will probably lead the new Senate, Han leading the military and Luke training new Jedi.

Star Wars Expanded Universe: Past, Present, and Future (Article) - 4/26/2014 4:00:52 PM

I loved the EU but I'm not ass hurt like some of these dolts. The original EU becomes legend and now all the new Star Wars EU along with the movies will be canon. So they can bring back some of legend EU and bring it into the new EU and movies. Kinda like how comics do a reboot.

THEROCKDLTJ'S MANIACAL PERSONA