All therockdltj's Comments

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Trailer #2 Tease (Article) - 5/1/2014 2:13:33 PM

I'm excited to see it also! I'll be skipping most previews thought for it. I think the new series makes more sense then the original but I still love the original series.

Star Wars: Episode VII Update - Ford Has Big Role (Article) - 4/29/2014 10:12:40 AM

Leia will probably lead the new Senate, Han leading the military and Luke training new Jedi.

Star Wars Expanded Universe: Past, Present, and Future (Article) - 4/26/2014 4:00:52 PM

I loved the EU but I'm not ass hurt like some of these dolts. The original EU becomes legend and now all the new Star Wars EU along with the movies will be canon. So they can bring back some of legend EU and bring it into the new EU and movies. Kinda like how comics do a reboot.

NEW Third Hobbit Movie Title (Article) - 4/26/2014 3:56:00 PM

sounds great to me!

Terminator Has Begun Production (Article) - 4/26/2014 1:07:41 PM

Salvation was the future machine war movie and it failed.

Terminator Has Begun Production (Article) - 4/26/2014 1:06:09 PM

You would be the only one redslayer.

C2E2: Star Wars Replica Costumes Unveiling! (Article) - 4/25/2014 2:31:14 PM

very cool!

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official International (Japanese) Trailer (Article) - 4/24/2014 1:44:47 PM

The G1 cartoon wasn't as good as you think. It was a 30 min toy advertisement.

Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For - Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/23/2014 9:34:00 PM

Eva Green was later picked instead of Jolie  though.

Sin City 2: A Dame To Kill For - Official Trailer #2 (Article) - 4/23/2014 9:32:07 PM

It was delayed due to her having a baby if I'm not mistaken.

THEROCKDLTJ'S MANIACAL PERSONA