All thezillaman's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,665

Disney's Feast - Special Look (Article) - 10/19/2014 12:36:49 PM

Shitty animation..

Ghost in the Shell offered to Scarlett Johansson (Article) - 10/18/2014 6:53:44 PM

Hey blank  that's  the point like Superman Batman/ X-Men / Spiderman and so on and so on ironman Cap. America thor black widow . Need i say more.. i don't hate Scarlet just don't think she fits the bill on this roll..and yes it's very important to look the part otherwise what's the point.. see what i did there lol..

Ghost in the Shell offered to Scarlett Johansson (Article) - 10/17/2014 7:54:20 PM

Fuck no not her,  there's other choices that are a better fit for this ..

First Look: SUPERIOR IRON MAN #1 (Article) - 10/17/2014 7:50:22 PM

Nice. .

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 10/15/2014 5:18:13 PM

I know 5 years don't sound long to some but for me just waiting that long on DC to fulfill their film slate is killing me softly. . Getting Batman vs Superman,  next year and all the way to 2020 every other year a DC movie almost back to back till 2020!??  Fucking gonna die of anxiety build up waiting on DC, so yeah  Wise I hope they don't have any set backs and hope their movies are what we the fans have been waiting for..

Jason Momoa IS Aquaman (Officially) (Article) - 10/15/2014 2:51:51 PM

I think DC is on the right track here, and have no issues with casting a different flash for the movie , what i have an issue with is I might be dead by the time they release the rest of their superheroe  movies,  from 2015- 2020??  I know it's only 5 years but might feel hell of a lot longer and by then who knows if DC will stay the course ?  So for the next year Batman Superman movie will have to do and hoping it's nothing short of Amazing and Spectacular Awesomeness otherwise that's that .. Aquaman will have to be unlike anything ever filmed ever as far as under watter FX goes. ..

Guardians of the Galaxy Animated Series - NYCC Test Footage (Article) - 10/11/2014 10:14:25 PM

Time to make room in my DVR for this..

Archie Meets Predator - Coming in 2015 (Article) - 10/11/2014 10:08:15 PM

Total what the FUCK!!!

FIRST Daredevil IMAGES arrive! (Article) - 10/11/2014 10:05:26 PM

Wise I hear you on that,   He looks like a ninja really do hope he does change .

Labyrinth Sequel in the Works? (Article) - 10/10/2014 8:09:12 PM

This has to have Jennifers baby involved with the king of Goblins at it again  and please bring back D.B.. if not don't call it a sequel. ..

THEZILLAMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA