All thezillaman's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,696

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/10/2015 8:47:01 PM

Darth come join us in the dark side'..  FACEBOOK CINEMANIA. . honestly it's bad ass anything goes..

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 4/10/2015 8:42:51 PM

Wtf? The site is still alive Aliveeeee!!!! Lol

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/16/2015 9:17:41 PM

Date Joined Mania July 16th 2006. End Date March 16th 2015..

thezillaman (Profile) - 3/16/2015 9:03:17 PM

Date joined Mania July 16th 2006 , Mania Sign off Date March 16th 2015....

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/16/2015 8:24:02 PM

One final Zillaman Roar, i know I've been absent due to working my ass off and if i start now I'll never finish naming all of you crazy maniacs who have put up with my insane shit for years. Lol.  But it has been a great pleasure and honer to mix it up with all of you and at times just flat out get bitchy. Laz, monkey, wise, darth, vtg, red, and many more . All except Gauley boy have a great one hope one day we will come together again and do what we do how we alwayd did, love you all .  come visit and stay in touch if you like on my Facebook Victor Alcaraz,...   once a maniac always a maniac,  Zillaman OUT!!!

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 2/27/2015 9:34:19 PM

Muenster, just heard bout Leonard Nimoy, hope his journey to the other side be a beautiful trip and my condolences to his family, R.I.P L.N...

Predestination Clip: Toursit (Article) - 1/3/2015 6:26:55 PM

I liked this movie crazy no doubt but crazy cool ..

NEW Terminator Genisys Poster (Article) - 12/27/2014 9:56:15 PM

Who gives a FUCK how many and why bother counting ? Cry baby's !!!

Spider-Man's Cinematic Future (Article) - 12/12/2014 10:21:04 PM

I think it's time to let spiderman rest for a while, or unless Marver gets 100% control of its character with Garfield still in as long as the writing script story is really good and Sam R. Back would be nice. Also if they could place spiderman in  the new captain america movie or at least in the new Avengers movie sure the audience would love that and would be perfect for the studio to keep on with more spiderman movies . Then again if none of the above happens then just pull the plug before it becomes a total joke..

NEW Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies CLIP (Article) - 12/2/2014 6:47:14 PM

Didn't think anyone gave a fuck bout these movies anymore. . Lol.. way over it by now.

THEZILLAMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA