All thezillaman's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,673

Marvel Live Event Dropped Major Bombs! (Article) - 10/29/2014 8:57:16 PM

DC/Marvel  movies in the next 6 years = epic bad assness!!!

MARVEL STUDIOS UNVEILS PHASE 3 OF MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE (Article) - 10/28/2014 10:32:20 PM

And how could i leave out my King, My God, My Godzilla back and better than ever before, Mothara, King Ghidorah, on next round of Godzilla .. damn it booooooy!!!!!!  Happy well i can't even discribe just how awesome all this makes me feel..

MARVEL STUDIOS UNVEILS PHASE 3 OF MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE (Article) - 10/28/2014 10:23:36 PM

I like both DC, & Marvel and honestly i hope I'm still alive and kicking by 2020 because all my favorite superheroe characters are getting their treatment,  and i remember very well to this date when i watched Superman for the first time and how my mind was blown away and remember thinking even as i got older one day they will have the tech to make it just right, now having watch older movies like Spawn, and Darkman,  or tims Batman to the Spiderman leading all the way up to the first X-Men some good some not so good all leading to this , i honestly am extremely happy and will hope to be there for all of them open weekend tickets  in hand with my son and daughter's wife friends just ready to fulfill what i dreamed of since childhood. .  Most exciting time in movie history and to be part of it what more could one ask for??

Fast & Furious 7 - Trailer Announcement (Article) - 10/27/2014 7:06:06 PM

I would be a liar if i said i wouldn't want to see this..

Doctor Strange is Benedict Cumberbatch! (Article) - 10/27/2014 6:38:04 PM

Fuck yeah!!!

New Spawn Animated Series Teased (Article) - 10/24/2014 7:40:19 PM

Seems  this is the only  Spawn we will be getting , the movie sure doesn't look like it's ever gonna see the light. But this will do till whenever the actual Spawn Reboot movie..

New LATE PHASES Trailer (Article) - 10/23/2014 7:17:11 PM

Always down for a good werewolf movie. .

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/23/2014 7:11:17 PM

The trailer gives off the vibe like i was hoping it would,  a more serious and darker Avengers movie.. honestly i hope it's cut down on the comedy and keeps you on the hedge of your seat with all out bad assness. Of course it's gonna have some funny moments for the kids and all but i hope not to much...

Disney's Feast - Special Look (Article) - 10/19/2014 12:36:49 PM

Shitty animation..

Ghost in the Shell offered to Scarlett Johansson (Article) - 10/18/2014 6:53:44 PM

Hey blank  that's  the point like Superman Batman/ X-Men / Spiderman and so on and so on ironman Cap. America thor black widow . Need i say more.. i don't hate Scarlet just don't think she fits the bill on this roll..and yes it's very important to look the part otherwise what's the point.. see what i did there lol..

THEZILLAMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA