All thezillaman's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,607

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Leviathan (Article) - 8/21/2014 7:59:22 PM

For me it's Deep Star Six, nuff said..

Remo Williams Remake Coming From Sony (Article) - 8/21/2014 7:47:17 PM

Well let's hope..

Automata Trailer and Poster (Article) - 8/21/2014 7:36:08 PM

Looks better than the shit fest  will smith did,   I . robot..

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/12/2014 10:04:32 PM

Calm down wise, calm down darthbob.. or not,..

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Changes Release Date (Article) - 8/11/2014 8:22:15 PM

Ain't nobody got time for that, lol. 2016!! Well just a year 1/2 away..waited longer for  5 min. Of Godzilla I can do this..

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/11/2014 8:11:20 PM

Miss you already, R.I.P Mr. Williams,  I know your making them all laugh their assess off up there, ...

DC Comics Gay Character Revealed (Article) - 8/10/2014 9:51:08 PM

The USA has been a target for them and always will be even if we never get involved once a target always a target, situation sux and no doubt we are world police and no other countries gives a shit to get blood on their hands like we do, so I think that if us the USA our men and women our brother and sisters sons daughters are gonna bleed again then I think we should hit them hard and loud and reduce them as they need to be, heck we all know they won't think twice in retaliation like the coward that they are so minus well hit them now and like I said hit them HARD,, no war goes without the sacrifices of loosing good people it's war and with it comes  a price tag as well unfortunately,  no money can ever replace a loved one ever, just hard truth and sad facts of war.. but I do feel horrible for the innocents cought in the way of madness, children especially,  ..

Mania Review: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Article) - 8/10/2014 4:55:23 PM

Just watched the movie with my kids wife and we all  liked it, it was fun, . No more no less.  I know I can't make a better movie or make one at all, so can't hate for guilty pleasure. . And I won't eat a bowl of shit just because some guy said it tasted good, most of you seem to follow that lead, lmfao!!!

Birdman US Release TRAILER (Article) - 8/9/2014 11:04:33 PM

I can not wait for this I think it looks fucking great, Dark Comedy Drama. .

Avengers: Age of Ultron has Wrapped (Article) - 8/9/2014 10:57:51 PM

Damn cool now the trailer waiting game begins. .

THEZILLAMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA