All thezillaman's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 2,639

Supergirl Coming to CBS (Article) - 9/19/2014 2:44:33 PM

And the haters gonna hate, I say bring it why not? Just don't turn it in to a Smallville shit fest.

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/18/2014 9:17:10 PM

Eldo & wise I hear you..

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/17/2014 9:12:22 PM

Not that I get off in watching people die in superheroe movies but if it's gonna be like the first Avengers when the Aliens attack and not a single human was hurt or that they showed being killed in the path of destruction then I can see this being too cartoonish, and not saying they need  wipe out an entire city like in MOS, but if they make this Ultron scary and show him have no regards to humans at all then it will be just right..  I know it's aimed for children and grownups but still a little death can make the big difference in getting the audience to get that much more involved in hating Ultron and connect with the character by its Intentions good or bad. The audience the  People have to be convinced or it's just another live action cartoon..

Dead Snow: Red vs. Dead TRAILER #1 (Article) - 9/17/2014 8:48:57 PM

Fuuuuuck yesssssss!!!!!!

James Bond for Episode VII Cameo? (Article) - 9/17/2014 8:43:49 PM

Don't really give a fuck !! No distraction here..

Titans%u2019 TV Series, Based on DC Comic, May Come to TNT (Article) - 9/13/2014 9:42:39 PM

Sounds cool just hope they don't have them wearing regular clothing like in the t.v show Heros and not that I minded the show Heros for the time it was out,  but the Titans They should all look bad ass or this will fail...

New Batmobile Photos from Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Article) - 9/11/2014 8:33:51 PM

Just watched the up close front view of the new Bat mobile in HD on another website it's fucking awesome, with the guns in front or laser cannons what ever they are looks like they will be put to use in a big way. Just can't wait for this movie, btw, haters gonna hate what else is new..

Richard Kiel Has Passed (Article) - 9/11/2014 8:22:21 PM

Loved watching him vs 007 , JAWS!!!! R.I.P ..

New Batmobile Photos from Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice (Article) - 9/10/2014 2:20:15 PM

That "toy" looks fucking awesome!!  Way better than the tumbling crap from Dark crap. The tumbler that had the front wheels exposed no fenders and was going through walls yeah right?? This one I can see it bust  through whatever the tumbler did and somwhat more believable. .

Exodus: Gods and Kings - "The World" Featurette (Article) - 9/9/2014 8:28:10 PM

@misterpeed, I hear you on that, Noah movie was like wtf? Rock monsters ! ?

THEZILLAMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA