All timesobserver's Comments

Tuesday Terrors: Mockingbird Lane Lives! (Article) - 10/22/2012 5:52:36 AM

I thought that the new Munsters series was going to be drama minus the humor, but after seeing the clip I'm thinking this might be good. I'll be watching it.

Arrow Targets The Huntress (Article) - 8/24/2012 4:21:36 AM

I can't get worked up either. Hell, the last two to three seasons of Smallville I called it Green Arrow-Ville because they put a lot of focus on GA than the star of the show. Hell, they got him wearing his outfit before Clark. Then again, even Aquaman did before Clark. How sad was that?

WB should have come up with something better. We've seen Green Arrow already and he isn't that interesting anyway.

Slam Dunk Amazing Spider-Man Clip (Article) - 6/15/2012 7:32:00 AM

This is just a redo of what happened in the comics back in the 1960s. Flash picked on Parker and the principal told the two they should have a boxing match in the school gym to settle their issues.

Since that isn't PC in today's world, they have to do this instead.

Ultimate Spider-Man Episode 10 Preview (Article) - 5/19/2012 5:47:20 AM

I want to see the show, but if it is like that goofy Teen Titans show from a few years back, my kids and I won't be enjoying it. As Dazzler said, my kids can handle and enjoy the serious Spider-Man stories and enjoyed the Sensational Spider-Man cartoon.

THE CLONE WARS SEASON 5 TEASER (Article) - 5/9/2012 7:50:46 PM

If season 5 will be the end, will they finally show us how Anakin goes from likeable action hero to whiny bitch in the last prequel movie?

Comics2Film: Ant-Man Speculation (Article) - 4/23/2012 5:55:40 AM

For some reason, I've never been a fan of heroes who can get small. I've never found the appeal. Or even growing into a giant never really impressed me either but it is far better than shrinking.

Japanese Amazing Spider-Man Trailer (Article) - 4/16/2012 6:27:48 AM

I am looking forward to this movie, but I do have my doubts:

• I wish they would keep the bloody mask on.
  • I don't want anyone finding out that he's Spider-Man. (Unless it's Captain Stacey.)
  • I really do want to see the fun, wise-cracking Spidey who honestly enjoys beating up the bad guys.
  • And speaking of bad guys, I don't want them being killed off either. There is nothing wrong putting them in jail.
  • Extremely minor thing, but I don't care for the suit. I do like the web shooters though.

Bay Responds to TMNT Fans (Article) - 3/23/2012 6:00:59 AM

Once again Hollywood can't come up with anything original so they have to put their dirty, sticky hands on classics and mess them up.

Izzard is Grandpa Munster (Article) - 3/23/2012 5:57:48 AM

Crap, can't they leave the classics alone? I wasn't even a Dark Shadows fan but I was hoping to see the remake until I saw that it's a comedy.

Now they'll have a darker, edgier Munsters show and the only things that come to my mind is that Herman has to hide a young girl's body after Grandpa drains her of blood and Marilyn being the sterotypical dumb blonde who is a slut.

Fox Cancels TERRA NOVA (Article) - 3/6/2012 7:43:49 AM

I honestly think it's a shame. i really did like the show, but I'm not surprised that they canceled it.

TIMESOBSERVER'S MANIACAL PERSONA