All timrandles's Comments

Iron Patriot Poster Revealed (Article) - 2/15/2013 6:02:06 AM

@Axia777 the graphic artist is the same one who does the concept art for all the recent Marvel movies Ryan Minerding. He is someone I grew up with and went to school with. He is brilliant and his work only gets better.

Abrams to Direct Star Wars Episode VII (Article) - 1/25/2013 5:44:05 PM

I think I almost jizzed in my pants when I saw this. I mean I literally ran down a flight of stairs and through a kitchen and fell on my ass to tell my room mate. Now let me just say I am a little person so me running is funny on it's own but for me to slide into the living room and shit was even funnier. But we are both Abrams fan since the beginning. Especially Lost, ST and Super 8. I  just can't want to see this, I am so going to be camping out for this one waiting 3 days in advance if I have to will buy an air mattress and tent and money to food...So if you are in Phoenix around opening day look for me...I will be the midget outside harkins at cristown. LMAO....

Murray Back on Ghostbusters 3 (Article) - 12/7/2012 3:05:54 PM

oops I meant we are in trouble.....Damn on pain meds today sorry.

Murray Back on Ghostbusters 3 (Article) - 12/7/2012 3:00:44 PM

Superman is correct. I have read three different articles today. Including one published today on EW's website stating that Dan had said they will go on with or without Murray! So if he was joining the movie there would be more articles out there..I would love to see Murray back but unfortunately it won't happen.  I say let the film series rest....Don't kill it like every other series lately..Please for the love of god..I know Akyrod is hard up for money but I swear if he kills this series like he did with the Blues Brothers then we are in problem.

Munsters Now Halloween Special (Article) - 10/12/2012 2:13:04 PM

I saw the same pictures Goirish and agree this just looks like crap! I mean really Jerry O'Connell as Herman? What the hell were they thinking? Eddie Izzard I like! But does anyone else have a problem with Lily? I just don't like it. I mean you could have gotten another actress who looks more gothish! I will check it out because I am a fan of the original but to be honest I do not see this getting a tv series. InnerSanctum that is some funny stuff! But in the end I might be saying the same thing as Mythos...Dumber idea then greenlighting Battleship!

Tweaked Hobbit Trailer (Article) - 8/9/2012 3:15:57 PM

I can't tell where it all ends and where it begins! It is like all these superhero movies they are all blending together and I just say enough! We have Peter Jackson off in Hobbit land! We have James Cameron who no longer cares about what he originally became a director for to go off and try to save some tall blue smurfs and their tree of life! We have George Lucas aka Man who has to bring out movies on dvd or blu ray with no decent extra's or take a whole saga and Let's drag it out 6 yrs to put them all on the big screen in 3D! Then we have Spielburg who makes movies about an aging old adventurer who wants to pass the torch to some kid who is not the action hero he wishes he would be.  Then last but not least we have Michael Bay, who has killed one franchise, and now is going to attempt to kill all of my childhood by re-inventing the Teenage Space Mutant Ninja Turtles! Should I go on anymore? No I just think it is time to give up! That is my rant for today.

Indiana Jones Blu-ray Details (Article) - 8/8/2012 3:32:02 PM

Ok I understand that Lucas aka person who thinks he is above giving decent extras! But this just seems like a crappy box set! I mean seriously, those are all the extras we get! I really  hope they don't decide to do the next Indy but Steven, and harrison are all for it. I guess they just like make crap upon crap, with a big steaming pile of crap on the side! Oh and if you aren't full of it yet....Here is another pile of crap for ya! Sorry didn't mean to rant! But I am sick of Blu-Ray and Dvd box sets or even dvd's now a days are just not worth it to buy new! I understand the legacy of Indiana Jones and how awesome the first three movies were. But to me this set is a pass or I will get it when it comes to the pawn shop for 20 bucks.

Warehouse 13: An Enemy Within Review (Article) - 7/31/2012 10:12:28 PM

I couldn't agree more Best, Claudia is getting the best scenes of the show and I didn't think she was the key part of this show. I didn't know that she was the lead character. I rather enjoy Pete and Myka they are very funny and have a great chemistry. I am a little bias because I went to school with Eddie aka Pete. We grew up in the same small town in Ohio. I like how they incorporated that into the show. I am excited about this season. I follow Eddie on Twitter and facebook, and I know I have not mentioned Artie. I think it is because he is my favorite character. I think he keeps the group together and they need to really bring this vision together with him. All in all this was a good episode.

Oz the Great and Powerful Poster (Article) - 7/5/2012 11:50:38 AM

This could be interesting if they do it properly! I mean the whole battle of Snow White this year was sort of a bust! I mean both movies had flaws and good points. Now let's just hope that they learn from this year's mistakes and do something properly!

Damon could join Bourne 5 (Article) - 6/29/2012 12:00:26 AM

I don't know about legacy, I like Jeremy, but I do like Matt also. The trailers I have seen for this movie just make me they are trying to tell the story all over again. I don't see it doing as well as people will think. However I think Jeremy is going to still be a hot ticket since he just starred in one of the biggest movies in history and the biggest movie so far of this summer. So only time will tell what will happen with this almost like Total Recall these both are sort of wildcards.

TIMRANDLES'S MANIACAL PERSONA