All toran's Comments

Avengers: Age Of Ultron Official Plot Synopsis Released (Article) - 9/17/2014 8:56:25 AM

Ah, blanck. I detect a bit of snark in your comment. Yeah, saving the world is a bit cliche especially in superhero films. But if it makes you feel any better, Avengers 3 will probably be about saving THE UNIVERSE if it involves Thanos.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 9/10/2014 2:02:28 PM

Got two problems with this DVD.

1. No one shot?  Seriously!?!?

2. Do not like picture of Cap on the cover. Really, all he has to do is squint one eye and put a cob pipe in his mouth and he'd be a dead ringer for Popeye the sailor man.  Fortunatly, the movie itself makes up for all of that.

Mania Box Office Report: Guardians Back on Top (Article) - 8/25/2014 7:53:25 AM

I feel pretty sure SC2 will make its money back and then some. If the budget is close to the original which was 40mil, then they got a lot shorter hill to climb. With dvd sales and foreign sales I'm sure they'll still end up in the the black. Rodriguez makes his movies fairly cheaply (comparatively speaking). That's why he has the creative freedom he has when making his films.

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy - TV Spot (Article) - 6/5/2014 6:30:20 PM

I'm going to resist temptation and avoid looking at any more footage. After all, seeing the film is a forgone conclusion for me. I am curious though as to why they are keeping yondu under wraps. Anyone have any thoughts?

Ant-Man Director Update (Article) - 6/4/2014 4:11:28 PM

Wiseguy, that wasn't funny.

NOT........ONE.......BIT!!!!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Clip: End of the Beginning (Article) - 3/28/2014 3:52:30 PM

Coulson is wearing body armor. Its just under his jacket.

Captain America The Winter Soldier Clip - Good Vs Bad Clip (Article) - 3/18/2014 9:53:59 AM

Must.........resist........................MUST.......RESIST!!!!!!!!!!

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - LIVE Red Carpet Event (Article) - 3/14/2014 2:03:49 PM

Um, freestrike. You are kidding aren't you? Falcon is black in the comics. Always has.

Mania Box Office Report: NON-STOP to the TOP (Article) - 3/4/2014 6:55:29 AM

thank you, utlrazilla2000. That is what I'm trying to say.

Look Wiseguy, You have your opinion. I have mine. Lets just agree to disagree.  In the end its just another movie in a long string of movies about the life of Christ that has been done far better than this one. And people do have a right to spend their money however they want. Just forgive me if I cast a sideways glance at the people who made this particular film.

Mania Box Office Report: NON-STOP to the TOP (Article) - 3/3/2014 2:49:38 PM

Wisebuy,  I don't really find it offensive. Making money has always been the edict of Hollywood. Its just in this particular case I find it more than a little crass and hypocritcal to make such a naked cash grab when it's going completly in the opposite direction of the message the producers are obviously trying to make. And when you see Star Wars or Titanic its for entertainment value. I don't know. Maybe I  really am way off base here. But if you're toying around with people's faith in a higher power, shouldn't you at least TRY to be a bit more respectful?

In the end, of course it doesn't matter what I think. The producers are gonna make millions and the world going to keep spinning. I just felt it necessary to call this out for what it is.

TORAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA