All toran's Comments

NEW Guardians of the Galaxy - TV Spot (Article) - 6/5/2014 6:30:20 PM

I'm going to resist temptation and avoid looking at any more footage. After all, seeing the film is a forgone conclusion for me. I am curious though as to why they are keeping yondu under wraps. Anyone have any thoughts?

Ant-Man Director Update (Article) - 6/4/2014 4:11:28 PM

Wiseguy, that wasn't funny.

NOT........ONE.......BIT!!!!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Clip: End of the Beginning (Article) - 3/28/2014 3:52:30 PM

Coulson is wearing body armor. Its just under his jacket.

Captain America The Winter Soldier Clip - Good Vs Bad Clip (Article) - 3/18/2014 9:53:59 AM

Must.........resist........................MUST.......RESIST!!!!!!!!!!

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - LIVE Red Carpet Event (Article) - 3/14/2014 2:03:49 PM

Um, freestrike. You are kidding aren't you? Falcon is black in the comics. Always has.

Mania Box Office Report: NON-STOP to the TOP (Article) - 3/4/2014 6:55:29 AM

thank you, utlrazilla2000. That is what I'm trying to say.

Look Wiseguy, You have your opinion. I have mine. Lets just agree to disagree.  In the end its just another movie in a long string of movies about the life of Christ that has been done far better than this one. And people do have a right to spend their money however they want. Just forgive me if I cast a sideways glance at the people who made this particular film.

Mania Box Office Report: NON-STOP to the TOP (Article) - 3/3/2014 2:49:38 PM

Wisebuy,  I don't really find it offensive. Making money has always been the edict of Hollywood. Its just in this particular case I find it more than a little crass and hypocritcal to make such a naked cash grab when it's going completly in the opposite direction of the message the producers are obviously trying to make. And when you see Star Wars or Titanic its for entertainment value. I don't know. Maybe I  really am way off base here. But if you're toying around with people's faith in a higher power, shouldn't you at least TRY to be a bit more respectful?

In the end, of course it doesn't matter what I think. The producers are gonna make millions and the world going to keep spinning. I just felt it necessary to call this out for what it is.

The Spring of '84: This is Spinal Tap (Article) - 3/3/2014 11:30:24 AM

I am 95% certain that you are joking ObiWannaJones.  However, the 5% that isn't is making me want to throw up.

Mania Box Office Report: NON-STOP to the TOP (Article) - 3/3/2014 10:59:06 AM

Ugh, don't like the fact that Son of God made so much money.  Its not that I have anything against Christianty or those who follow its tenents. But the fact that that film was literally cobbled together from the last 1/3 of a History Channel mini-series that already made tons of money in terms of ratings and DVD sales, this just comes off as the makers manipulating the faith of others so they can make one more cynical cash grab.  And I can think of at least one, very well known historical figure who had some pretty strong opinions on that subject.

The NEW Fantastic Four Cast! (Article) - 2/21/2014 12:38:09 PM

You know I think getting bunched up about Johnny and Sue's different skin tones is more than a little unnecesary.  I mean a white parent and a black parent can have both a white and black child.  It can happen.

So really, in order to solve this huge *break* in continuty, all  they have to do is put in one shot of say, a wedding picture of Johnny's and Susan's parents establishing that one is black, the other is white.  Bing-bang-boom. Done. Lets get on with the story.

And lets take a step back for second here. We can all suspend our disblief that a man can Flame On and shoot fireballs while a woman can turn invisible and create force fields. But the idea that two siblings have different skin tones,  oh thats just a bridge too far,  no way I can buy into a story with that in it.

TORAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA