All toran's Comments

Inside Out Trailer 2 UK - Official Disney Pixar (Article) - 12/10/2014 1:17:03 PM

So basically an animated version of Herman's Head. (Still miss that show)  Hmmmmm...Solid concept. Could be a lot of fun.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/29/2014 6:45:10 AM

As far as the ships are concerned violatorr, I'm sur your right. Abrams is obviously trying do some things that we haven't seen before and that's commendable. I'm still not sure that Abrams is right for this. It's not that he's a bad director. He's directed some decent movies, though I find his "mystery box" approach to marketing rather annoying. But he has never blown my socks off. And I  don't think he's the wunderkind protege that so many in Hollywood thinks he is.

Hey, maybe I'm wrong. I want to be. Truly. Because I love Star Wars very much. Maybe he is the right guy at the right time.  What's in the teaser is certainty interesting. As always, time will tell.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer! (Article) - 11/28/2014 8:48:08 PM

I do have a concern about this. I mean Abrams does understand that......u know........ spaceships do fly in.......um.......SPACE.......right?   I mean x wings are not jet ski's and the falcon is not a dune buggy. Right? But I was relieved about one thing: a shot of a lightsaber igniting and  it didn't come with a lens flare. If that holds true for the rest of the movie I'll be very happy.

Evil Dead Series Titled: ASH VS. EVIL DEAD (Article) - 11/11/2014 11:24:44 AM

Twin Peaks making a comeback now THIS??!!?!

All is right with the world!

Marvel Live Event Dropped Major Bombs! (Article) - 10/28/2014 8:01:47 PM

Cool, thanks Wiseguy.  Hope she''s sporting the black outfit with the red sash.  It works on soooooo many levels.

MARVEL STUDIOS UNVEILS PHASE 3 OF MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE (Article) - 10/28/2014 7:59:30 PM

On a related note, just saw Agents of Shield.  At the end of the show they showed the party scene from Age of Ultron where everyone tries to lift Thor's hammer. Then the festivities are interupted by a mangled Iron Man armor voicing Ultron, from there it goes right into the trailer.

Marvel Live Event Dropped Major Bombs! (Article) - 10/28/2014 5:32:13 PM

Does anyone know if the Captain Marvel movie will feature Mar Vell or Carol Danvers?  I head somewhere that Danvers is calling herself Captain Marvel these days.  I hope that its Carol. Mar Vell and those who came after him have never been that interesting.

Avengers: Age of Ultron TRAILER!!!! (Article) - 10/22/2014 5:41:59 PM

Awesome Sauce!!!!!!!!!!!

Mania Box Office Report: Bell tolls Annabelle (Article) - 10/6/2014 10:54:01 AM

Violatorr

I think you mean Will Smith's I, Robot.   AI was that weird movie with the kid from 6th Sense.

Crouching Tiger Sequel arrives on Netflix and IMAX? (Article) - 9/30/2014 5:06:02 PM

Well millean, it's filmed in Chinese so if you have an issue with foreign language films it might not be for you. That said,  the cinematography  is gorgeous,  the action scenes are breathtaking, and the acting is terrific. It has a slower pace than typical US action movies mostly because it's trying to tell an emotional story and the stakes are personal rather than grandiose.  I don't usually watch kungfu movies, but this one is part of my dvd collection all the same. It's worth a try.

TORAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA