All tovuk's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Wyatt Circling APES Prequel (Article) - 3/12/2010 4:29:38 PM

Can we just move forward already after the new one a few years back with Matt Damon. Do we have to have all of these prequels. NOt every sing franchise needs a prequel especially Planet of the Apes. If u even seen all of the original Planet of the Apes, everything is pretty much explain. Stop the Maddness.

10 Awful TV Theme Songs You Can't Get Out of Your Head (Article) - 3/12/2010 4:24:37 PM

I think we need a redo on the list. Star Trek, Knight Rider, Small Wonder, & Firefly serious. These were all decent. Especially Star Trek song was incorapted  nicely with the theme song.

10 Most Influential African Americans In Sci Fi (Article) - 2/19/2010 4:20:25 PM

@ Wiseguy Vin is mixed not black!

10 Anime Series That Need a Reboot (Article) - 2/16/2010 2:10:09 PM

I would love to see Bastard OVA

Meet the new CONAN! (Article) - 1/22/2010 4:40:59 PM

We all think alike I see. He will really need to bulk up, I he is pretty decent actor as well.

New PERSIA Photo Online (Article) - 12/22/2009 4:04:58 PM

MOnopoly will so fail. Prince of Persia should be fairly decient

AVATAR has $16 Mil Monday (Article) - 12/22/2009 3:53:00 PM

this was a great movie! Imax all the way, going to see it again.

10 Holiday Gifts for the Comic Lover (Article) - 12/10/2009 1:00:57 PM

Nice list.

6 Rules for Rebooting a Star Trek TV Show (Article) - 12/8/2009 1:35:21 PM

I for one I am a Trekkie, whatever. I the movie was great an all, but I have always had an issue with how they percieve the time line.  I was hoping that they would of moved forward from Nemsis. I agree with the suggestion on the article, stay with the main timeline Indeed.

DEFENDOR Trailer Online (Article) - 9/4/2009 3:54:40 PM

Low Budget but I would see it.

TOVUK'S MANIACAL PERSONA