All trollman's Comments

Forever: Official Trailer (Article) - 7/12/2014 9:09:52 PM

I'll give it a watch

SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR - Official Movie Clip #1 (Article) - 7/5/2014 5:40:04 PM

meh

NEW Fury Poster (Article) - 6/24/2014 7:24:08 PM

PS fix your background graphics

NEW Fury Poster (Article) - 6/24/2014 7:23:20 PM

not scifi... not Fantasy.... not a fan of Brad Pitt...not interested in any way.

Star Wars Working Title Rumor (Article) - 5/6/2014 9:18:12 PM

<SPOILERS>

I got a leaked copy of the script.

Emporer Palpatine Returns from the dead and uses a convoluted plan to undermine the new Jedis by forcing them to sign up for the Affordable Care Act insurance. While they are all stuck online trying to combat a poorly designed website and slow servers the Sith take over the senate by tricking Leia into sending Han on a quest for the fabled "Arc of the Covenant of the Temple of Doomed Franchises that are Reimagined by JJA", They rewire C3PO to sabotage Hans ship, Luke is just confused by all the attention and keeps slipping into rants against a big scary man dressed all in black. Chewie is placed in the pound for failing to comply with an overlooked leash law and not "picking up" after himself. R2 is unable to appear because he's Peter Dinklages stunt double on Game of Thrones. The entire movie is obsured during filming by Solar Lens Flares.

Godzilla Movie CLIP: Let Them Fight (Article) - 5/4/2014 9:17:09 PM

now THAT is how you make a godzilla movie!

Mania Box Office Report: AMAZING Spider-Man 2 (Article) - 5/4/2014 9:10:24 PM

I'm in no rush to see Spiderman. Even my 14 yr old is prefering to wait for cable. He wants to see Gaurdians of the Galaxy tho.

Wish they could get all the marvel titles back in the marvel house.

FOX CANCELS ALMOST HUMAN (Article) - 4/30/2014 8:31:24 PM

as said previously. they aired the episodes out of production order. which ruins ANY shows continuity. had they aired in correct order the story would have built at the proper pace. the "consistancy" wold have been apparent. This show got " Firefly'd". (very appropriate terminology)

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW - Trailer (Article) - 4/24/2014 9:23:49 PM

meh

ALIEN ABDUCTION Trailer (Article) - 3/6/2014 9:18:39 PM

I'm sorry I wasted the time just watching the trailer. I'll watch this if it's on cable and I'm unable to change the channel or turn off the TV.

TROLLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA