All trollman's Comments

Doctor Who: Into The Dalek Teaser (Article) - 8/27/2014 8:17:59 PM

Tom Baker will ALWAYS & FOREVER be the best Doctor. Tennant is 2nd in my book but a very close second. Baker wins by a Jelly Baby!

Are you S.H.I.E.L.D. or HYDRA material? (Article) - 8/21/2014 8:17:11 AM

The Dark Side has free cookies!

Are you S.H.I.E.L.D. or HYDRA material? (Article) - 8/21/2014 8:16:36 AM

Hodor
I am Groot
HODOR
I AM GROOT
HODOR
I AM GROOT
HODOR!
I AM GROOT!!!

First Look: Paul Rudd in ANT-MAN (Article) - 8/19/2014 3:00:33 PM

this is gonna suck

Forever: Official Trailer (Article) - 7/12/2014 9:09:52 PM

I'll give it a watch

SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR - Official Movie Clip #1 (Article) - 7/5/2014 5:40:04 PM

meh

NEW Fury Poster (Article) - 6/24/2014 7:24:08 PM

PS fix your background graphics

NEW Fury Poster (Article) - 6/24/2014 7:23:20 PM

not scifi... not Fantasy.... not a fan of Brad Pitt...not interested in any way.

Star Wars Working Title Rumor (Article) - 5/6/2014 9:18:12 PM

<SPOILERS>

I got a leaked copy of the script.

Emporer Palpatine Returns from the dead and uses a convoluted plan to undermine the new Jedis by forcing them to sign up for the Affordable Care Act insurance. While they are all stuck online trying to combat a poorly designed website and slow servers the Sith take over the senate by tricking Leia into sending Han on a quest for the fabled "Arc of the Covenant of the Temple of Doomed Franchises that are Reimagined by JJA", They rewire C3PO to sabotage Hans ship, Luke is just confused by all the attention and keeps slipping into rants against a big scary man dressed all in black. Chewie is placed in the pound for failing to comply with an overlooked leash law and not "picking up" after himself. R2 is unable to appear because he's Peter Dinklages stunt double on Game of Thrones. The entire movie is obsured during filming by Solar Lens Flares.

Godzilla Movie CLIP: Let Them Fight (Article) - 5/4/2014 9:17:09 PM

now THAT is how you make a godzilla movie!

TROLLMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA