All troopershades's Comments

Grand Theft Auto V: The Official Trailer (Article) - 8/29/2013 7:41:12 PM

Yeah R* are total d-bags when it comes to the PC community as of late.  I mean, we got a great (IMO) Max Payne 3 port, but they still seem to think that the PC is just a secondary system when it comes to GTA.  I mean, sure, there are more console users.  But if I were running the company, I would want it on any system that could handle it.  Im willing to bet that GTA4 has sold more units over time on average in the last few years on PC thanks to mods and steam sales than on the consoles.  Course I could totally be wrong too.

Level Up! Top 10 Most Anticipated Games from E3 2013 (Article) - 6/21/2013 7:13:03 PM

Division was mos def a major and welcome surprise...it should also be noted that Titanfall, Watchdogs and The Crew will be released on the PC even though the author failed to list them as such.

EA Games to Develop Star Wars Games (Article) - 5/17/2013 6:52:02 PM

Battlefield Star Wars might make me open my wallet....might.

Level Up! Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Review (Article) - 3/14/2013 9:37:39 PM

SimCity might be the biggest failed launch of any game title.  I personally havent had any problems playing solo but playing with my friends has been cumbersome.  And the fact that the game essentially breaks because of shoddy AI pathing is troublesome.  Even through all the problems, I still crack a smile when I see my first mansion go up, of my first high rise apartment get constructed.

COD: Black Ops II Sales (Article) - 11/17/2012 8:34:43 AM

if only they would take all that money and invest in a new engine.

Star Wars 1313 First Look (Article) - 9/15/2012 3:32:13 PM

@jdiggitty its not pre-rendered, its just being played on a PC.

Emmy Nominations 2012 (Article) - 7/21/2012 4:29:35 PM

Ridiculous, the last season of Fringe is coming and no love what so ever for John Noble or the writing staff.  Im grabbing my pitchfork and torch...whos coming with me?

Alphas Season 2 Guest Stars (Article) - 7/6/2012 4:58:20 PM

I for one couldnt finish the first episode.  Has it gotten any...better?

Star Trek: TNG 25th Anniversary Event (Article) - 7/2/2012 5:36:26 PM

wish is it wasnt in 4:3 :(

Reynolds is the Highlander (Article) - 6/29/2012 4:46:39 PM

All I wanna know is who's gonna play Candy?

TROOPERSHADES'S MANIACAL PERSONA