All twomcs's Comments

<<  <  10 11 12 13

FRINGE: Pilot (Article) - 9/11/2008 4:15:54 AM

I thought the show was excellent. Glad to see a show finally come close to what the X-Files was, before it started to suck.

HALF-BLOOD PRINCE Scores Low With Early Screening (Article) - 9/11/2008 4:10:37 AM

DEAR GOD PLEASE FIX THIS FILM!!!!!!!!! This is my favorite book and I was disappointed to see the movie delayed. Now I am hoping that the delay was to fix this apparent mess! Please don't turn this into Dawson's Creek with magic. On a side note, why don't I stay logged in to this site?

DVD Review of Smallville - The Complete Seventh Season (Article) - 9/10/2008 9:05:27 AM

I started off really liking this show but pretty much every season just keeps getting worse! Season 7 should be a D at best!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/10/2008 5:22:07 AM

I absolutely love this show! Glad to see its back and just as good as last year.

DVD Review of Freakazoid - The Complete First Season (Article) - 8/22/2008 4:33:15 AM

I used to LOVE this show! Have not seen it in years though. Anyone know if it is being played on any channel?

Warner Bros. Responds to Upset POTTER Fandom (Article) - 8/20/2008 3:52:51 AM

Why move it all the way to mid-July? Why not early June or Memorial day weekend? What else does WB have next summer?

Writers Begin Scripting POLTERGEIST Remake (Article) - 8/20/2008 3:50:35 AM

I agree, one of the all-time classics! Some things should just be left alone. Absolutely no way a remake will compare to the original.

AFI Releases Top 10 Lists for Genre Classics (Article) - 6/18/2008 4:23:26 AM

How about "As Good As It Gets" for romantic comedy and "Tombstone" for western?

TWOMCS'S MANIACAL PERSONA