All twomcs's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

New Hobbit Images (Article) - 9/11/2012 5:07:18 AM

I still don't know how they are going to make this into 3 movies.

Fringe Renewed For Season 5 (Article) - 4/27/2012 9:35:06 AM

So glad to hear they will get to go out on their own terms! Too bad it can't go on longer though. It will be missed.

Fringe Review: Letters of Transit (Article) - 4/23/2012 12:27:44 PM

Not only is Fringe the best show on TV, it's the only non-animated show on Fox worth watching. No way this should be a "bubble" show. Just ridiculous!

Intl. Prometheus Trailer Online (Article) - 2/17/2012 1:43:06 PM

I don't see how this isn't an Alien prequel; that's exactly what it looks like to me!

Peter Falk Passes Away (Article) - 6/25/2011 6:25:33 AM

Columbo is one of my all-time favorite shows, I still watch it on Netflix. Murder By Death is one of my favorite films as is The Princess Bride. He will truly be missed. Very sad.

New SUPER 8 Clip Arrives (Article) - 5/17/2011 8:13:09 AM

I can't believe what a great summer this is going to be! Good thing since last year sucked!

BTW, Thor was Awesome!

NBC Rejects Wonder Woman (Article) - 5/13/2011 6:52:31 AM

I thought this looked like crap!

Fringe: The Day We Died Review (Article) - 5/11/2011 7:53:40 AM

Absolutely the BEST show on T.V.! I hope it comes back for many more seasons!!!!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre 3D Begins Production (Article) - 5/11/2011 7:43:27 AM

I only watched the first one for Jessica Biel's smoking hot body!

The Top 5 Shows That Deserve to Succeed (Article) - 5/4/2011 8:49:08 AM