All twomcs's Comments

'Fringe' Execs Prepared For Cancellation (Article) - 3/1/2011 7:20:38 AM

Why does Fox continue to screw the few good shows they have? They move it to Friday, basically the kiss of death, then wonder why the ratings have dropped. I HATE FOX! I wish another channel would pick it up if it does get cancelled.

TV Wasteland: The Cancellation Hammer Falls (Article) - 3/1/2011 7:17:33 AM

I knew Fringe was in trouble when it was moved to Friday. Fox really SUCKS!!!

Edwards to Helm GODZILLA (Article) - 1/6/2011 9:24:21 AM

Monsters was BORING! Godzilla needs to be non stop mayhem and action, not an indie snooze-fest. I hope he can handle it, they are two entirely different movies in my opinion.

5 Ultimate Blu-Ray Picks for New Year's (Article) - 12/31/2010 6:41:59 AM

Received the Alien Anthology for X-mas and watched all of them within 24 hrs. Love the first two. Kinda like the third. The fourth is just terrible!!!!

KUNG FU PANDA 2 Teaser Hits (Article) - 11/8/2010 10:59:02 AM

Can't wait for this!! The first one is one of my all time animated favorites!!!

MONSTERS First Look Appears (Article) - 7/22/2010 5:12:20 AM

Sounds like a mix of a quarantine, alien and Jurassic Park movie! Cool!

Cameron Talks 3D Future (Article) - 5/14/2010 7:36:48 AM

Wow I can't believe how many people are bashing Avatar! It was a good movie that I really enjoyed. You people need to stop watching Fox news, you're being brainwashed! ; )

Fox Remaking COMMANDO (Article) - 4/29/2010 6:49:56 AM

Are they going to keep the steel drums soundtrack?

Elwes Returns in SAW VII 3D (Article) - 4/27/2010 10:10:54 AM

Why won't the Saw movies DIE ALREADY!?!

Lost the Last Candidate Review (Article) - 4/27/2010 8:11:53 AM

Regarding Jacob and MiB, why does one have to be good and the other evil? What if they are both evil?

TWOMCS'S MANIACAL PERSONA