All ucfro's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/21/2008 7:30:54 PM

I can respect that someone didn't like a movie. Or even if you hate the film..everyone has different tastes. But, I don't understand why you are so upset with Judd Apatow. Or why you are so hell bent on trying to prove that "his" movies are so awful. I am pretty sure you are in the minority, being as you are about the only person I have heard slamming "Knocked Up" and/or "Superbad". And calling his last 2 films, bombs? Wow. If you mean "Superbad" then you are insane, seeing as how that film made $121 million at the box office. As for "FSM"...a film that pulls in $17 million (over half of it's budget)in 3 days is hardly a bomb. I haven't see "FSM", so I can't say if it's good or bad. But, a lot of other people seem to think it is pretty good. So, I will definitely roll the dice on it.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/29/2007 11:05:43 PM

good call bdd. The country is going to hell, because people go see movies you don't think are funny. How can you be such a critic of the movies, unless you yourself spent $10 to see them?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/14/2007 10:01:38 AM

The cloud could be his ship? Well..anyways..doesn't matter now. Reviews indicate that he is a cloud. I'll hold off judgement till I see it

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/13/2007 11:46:08 PM

Haven't you guys seen the recent commercials? It is pretty obvious Galactus is a cloud. Not sure about the cloud idea, but a large head would be a little hard to pull off on film

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/9/2007 1:08:45 PM

You can't say the guy is a below average director, off of one film that you didn't like. "Barbershop" is a pretty good flick. And Every good director in has bad films out there.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/4/2007 11:00:44 AM

I can understand some of these predictions that didn't think Spidey 3 would be #1..but, Collector has Spidey 3, number 6 this summer???

Hall Hangs With DARK KNIGHT (Article) - 5/22/2007 12:43:29 AM

To the few posters who are scared that his character is Robin...Hall is 39 years old! 6 years older than Bale. C'mon..think!

UCFRO'S MANIACAL PERSONA