All ultrazilla2000's Comments

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/15/2014 3:56:01 AM

^ :(    that's beyond terrible...My condolences to everyone close to this child.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/14/2014 8:03:46 AM

I think it looks entertaining...I have room in my summer schedule for movies of all kinds.

The Spring of '84: Firday the 13th: The Final Chapter (Article) - 4/13/2014 5:52:07 AM

Firday?   Is that like Arbor Day, but  tree species specific?  ;)

WISH I WAS HERE - Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 4/12/2014 3:35:15 AM

I swear the older Zach gets, the more he looks like Ray Romano.

Divergent's ALLEGIANT Now Two Separate Films (Article) - 4/12/2014 3:30:56 AM

Yeah, let's not forget they did this with The Hobbit as well.  Ugh, so much padding when there doesn't need to be.  Epic stories can deserve two parts, but I hardly believe Allegiant to be epic.

2014 Diamond Select Summer & Fall Preview (Article) - 4/7/2014 10:59:47 PM

It's too bad that King Ghidorah bank isn't a full figure, it would be a perfect companion piece to the full figure Godzilla bank they just released.

Godzilla Official TV Spot #3 (Article) - 4/3/2014 8:55:12 AM

Just over a month to go...TRYING TO CONTAIN MYSELF!

King Kong vs. Godzilla Blu-ray Review (Article) - 4/3/2014 8:51:24 AM

It's too bad they couldn't have included the Japanese version together with it.  Still...It's a no brainer purchase for me!

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 2:35:23 AM

I think the CGI has improved some since the first film, it looks really good!  Not that it was bad before, but the scenes with the young chimp Caesar weren't so great.

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 2:30:48 AM

I'm excited for it!  Flaws and all (and there are many!), I still enjoy them.

ULTRAZILLA2000'S MANIACAL PERSONA