All ultrazilla2000's Comments

NEW Horns Trailer - Full (Article) - 7/27/2014 4:18:59 PM

Awesome, I can't wait!

Hasbro's 2014 Comic-Con Exclusives (Article) - 7/24/2014 4:02:25 AM

I really wish the Dinobot set came with a G1 deco Sludge as well...there IS a figure of him in the new movie's toy line, so why omit him?  Pretty cool though.

New Captain America and Thor: Diversity or Cheap Gimmick? (Article) - 7/22/2014 2:26:44 AM

I agree fully.  This is change just for the sake of change...There is no logical reason behind it.  Instead of changing an entirely established character with a long time fan base, create new ones or bring some of the MANY females characters into the spotlight instead of always shoving them to the side.

Disney's The Jungle Book Casts Mowgli (Article) - 7/16/2014 6:09:58 AM

Neel WHO?!?  To he'll with this correct ethnicity and age appropriate casting...we him to be played by Christian Bale!  ;)

Hasbro's Final Comic Con 2014 Exclusives (Article) - 7/12/2014 2:24:29 AM

That's awesome...I had the ROM figure back in the day.  Good memories.

ALIENS ON THE MOON: THE TRUTH EXPOSED (Article) - 7/8/2014 4:43:40 AM

LOL...is this even supposed to be real, or is it like that Animal Planet Mermaids crap?

Mania Box Office Report: Transformers, again (Article) - 7/7/2014 7:36:17 AM

I felt T4 was about like Revenge of the Fallen in terms of a nonsensical plot and it taking place in many different locations...just with much less lame Bay humor.  If you enjoyed the first three, you will have a good time with this one.  I did.

RoboCop Blu-ray Review (Article) - 6/14/2014 4:14:27 AM

I thought it was good.  Better than I expected any way.  As for the political angle?  You see what you want to see...get over it.  That's making crazy issues where there are none.  If anything, it's more of a comment about attack drones than gun control.  And as for the human hand?  It was meant to give Robocop a human element to better correspond with the human population.  Would someone feel safer shaking the cold metal of a robot hand, or the warmth of a human hand when offered?

Halloween The Complete Collection Release Date (Article) - 5/24/2014 9:54:11 PM

I would love to get this...but will have to wait until the price drops or a sale.  I'm cheap.

Godzilla Soundtrack Review (Article) - 5/24/2014 9:50:33 PM

Good soundtrack!  I especially enjoy #6, Muto Hatch...very chaotic and cool sounding.

ULTRAZILLA2000'S MANIACAL PERSONA