All vaporman's Comments

1 2 3 >  >>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/29/2008 6:50:21 AM

Indy is Indy, when he is risking his life looking for religious artifacts. Not chasing little. . . . . SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *. . . . . green men and flying saucers!!!!! Ridiculous! Couldn't he just look for the Garden of Eden or something? That'd be an Indy movie.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/1/2008 6:03:52 AM

Samson, I agree with you. These are not Bond movies. They are simply action films with his name on them. No matter what the similarities to the books, 007 movies should have their own special flavor which these Craig films lack. I miss Brosnan.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/23/2008 5:22:05 PM

No big loss. He was only good in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. His comedy sucked. Moving on.

TOO HUMAN Set for August (Article) - 5/14/2008 6:45:36 AM

Silicon Knights has make some great games in the past. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Be ALONE In June (Article) - 5/14/2008 6:42:26 AM

I saw some short documentaries of some effects and capabilities of the character in this remake and I was actually pretty impressed. Not much has been revealed beyond that, but at least this appears to be more than just a remake for the sake of cashing in.

PTA to Direct GEAR? (Article) - 5/14/2008 6:31:40 AM

My personal feelings are that if a Metal Gear Solid film is made, there should only be one. Sons of Liberty, Snake Eater, these games did for the MGS storyline what The Matrix 2 & 3 did for The Matrix. Which is to say they totally ruined the franchise. It is one thing to suspend disbelief for a character like Psycho Mantis in MGS, but when you start introducing immortal vampires and fat guys on roller skates, or spider-guys jumping from tree to tree and all that nonsense. . . . well it just really feels more like an X-Men game than a "Espionage Action" game. I don't think these sort of oddities would translate well to the big screen either.

Verbinski Gets BIOSHOCK (Article) - 5/9/2008 6:37:47 AM

I only played the demo for this game, but what I played of it seemed quite deep, involving, and interesting. I agree that this property is full of cinematic potential. I especially enjoyed the envisioning of the concept of a world without moral boundaries in biological science and how injurious it could be for our society (embryonic stem cells, cloning, etc.).

Verbinski Gets BIOSHOCK (Article) - 5/9/2008 6:34:10 AM

I only played the demo for this game, but what I played of it seemed quite deep, involving, and interesting. I agree that this property is full of cinematic potential. I especially enjoyed the message delivered through the envisioning of the concept of a world without moral boundaries in biological science and how injurious it could be for our society (embryonic stem cells, cloning, etc.).

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/9/2008 6:14:28 AM

I have to agree, to a certain extent, with others that have posted comments here regarding the movie reviews on this and other genre movie sites. That being said, I have been disappointed by the Wachowskis twice before with the horrendous Matrix sequels. So I suppose like many others I'll be reserving judgement for when I have actually seen the film. I was not a Speed Racer fan to begin with, but this film appeared to have potential. Still, like others before me have stated, why not choose a deeper property than this to spend the cash on? Some of us have been waiting for years for a "real" attempt at making a Masters Of The Universe film. Much deeper mythology and characters there. Hello???

Unspecified Title (Article) - 5/7/2008 6:34:08 PM

So when will Lucas and crew move on from the dead horse that is "Clone Wars" and give us some visual insight into the Star Wars universe beyond Ep.6?

VAPORMAN'S MANIACAL PERSONA