All vichussmith's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Iron Man 3: Official Boilerplate (Article) - 10/21/2012 3:13:44 PM

Boilerplate? I know the word, but "synopsis" isn't good enough anymore? :)

YOUNG JUSTICE: DARKEST Review (Article) - 10/9/2012 10:54:15 AM

I think "going boom" was a good way to go, especially since we'd already gone with other methods of betrayal that are more cliche.

New Dark Knight Rises Poster (Article) - 6/3/2012 4:32:25 AM

Damn, I thought someone would disagree. I'n giving it a thumbs down as well. What is this? After all the other posters, why this?

Griff The Invisible Mania Review (Article) - 8/20/2011 12:45:07 PM

Spell checking isn't enough. You have to also proofread for proper grammar.

No Ordinary Family: No Ordinary Future and No Ordinary Beginning (Article) - 4/6/2011 7:10:01 PM

I think a C grade for this most current episode is appropriate. Something about it felt cheap and a bit rushed- as if it was preparing for the end of the series. It's headed in a good direction, but the episode itself was not up to the standards of what I expected of the show. The end fight felt very corny, like they rewote the idea of how powers are inherited. I think that there really shouldn't have been a fight and that character should have lived on. Also, if you look at the elevator scene, you can see that it's obviously not a real elevator.

The 10 Worst Superhero Costumes in TV and Film (Article) - 4/6/2011 8:14:21 AM

It doesn't take the eyes of an expert marksman to tell that Bullseye is not a superhero. Why's he on a superhero list?

Crunchyroll Sets Fortune Arterial & Squid Girl Anime Launches (Article) - 10/7/2010 10:53:33 AM

These images make my teeth rot. The Fortune Arterial show, aside from being a horrible title for a show- looks like generic crap.

I would check out Squid Girl if it was in my age range. Aw, hell, Ill check out the first ep anyway because it's free on CR.

Boobs, Butts and Burgers; New Master of Martial Hearts Trailer Unleashed (Article) - 6/18/2010 3:41:32 PM

I think I have to give Tenjho Tenge and Ikki tousen a lot more credit. Compared to this, they are much more beautifully animated and designed.

Heroes: 10:00am %u2013 11:00am Review (Article) - 4/29/2010 3:24:52 PM

Wow! Heroes with Jack Bauer? YES! I'd give it 3 more seasons if that were true.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/20/2009 11:50:31 AM

Uh, is the Black Lagoon 2 dub that great? I'd have to see it because I can't believe this sweep.

VICHUSSMITH'S MANIACAL PERSONA