All vichussmith's Comments

Phil LaMarr is Gambit on new WOLVERINE toon (Article) - 10/8/2008 7:44:34 PM

Love Lamarr! Good that he's VAing on the show.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/8/2008 7:41:53 PM

It's gotten easier to kill terminators because BAG's not fucking playing! I love Brian Green on this show. His character's a seasoned vet when it comes to killing terminators, so just one terminator's no sweat for him, I think. My problem was that John and Reese got accepted into a school with fake credentials, no problem? Come on!

Short Set for Murtaugh's Son in LETHAL WEAPON 5? (Article) - 10/7/2008 8:26:16 AM

I want to think that this would be a good movie, but this has cheesefest written all over it. I liked Lethal Weapon 4, though, so who am I to crap on this so soon?

Crunchyroll and Gonzo to Simulcast Linebarrels of Iron (Article) - 10/6/2008 6:59:06 AM

I wish Gonzo just did this on youtube and not Crunchyroll. From what I've heard of the old Crunchyroll, I'm not completely willing to go with them as a source of anime. Still, if they have the agreement with the actual company, I'm for it.

TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES: Allison from Palmdale (Article) - 10/1/2008 6:41:17 AM

I think this was not a C episode at all. I don't care that Sarah wasn't really in this episode. I don't care that her name's on the show, but it's not great at all times whenever she's on it. I do agree that John should have freaked out a bit more that Cameron was broken, but he does say when he first finds her that she needs to be repaired, and then when they are in the car, Camreron realized that she fucked up, and John agrees with her.

KNIGHT RIDER: A Knight in Shining Armor (Article) - 9/26/2008 7:32:36 AM

Hey, why bring MASK into this discussion of terrible television? :)

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/22/2008 8:10:15 AM

I've seen the pics of how Arnold looks without keeping in shape. I wonder if he can come back from not regularly working out and being Governor for so long? I'd love to see a Predator 3, this time with humans totally taking it to the Predators in a war.

FRINGE: The Same Old Story (Article) - 9/18/2008 7:18:29 AM

This was much improved over the pilot, which wasn't bad at all, but not as impressive. This was creepy and freaky. I hope they're not just going for gross out stuff, though.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 9/4/2008 5:41:57 AM

I love Prison Break for everything but what matters: the actual story. This should have not gone beyond the Prison Break of the first season. To bring back everyone is a worse stretch in logic than when high school drama shows keep the characters together through some odd circumstances.<br /> <br /> Prison Break is basically more fictional than fiction, and at this point it's a crazy fantasy. Still I love it. I agree that Michael Rappaport, simply from how his voice sounds, doesn't fit with this show. He's a comedic actor who doesn't come off very believable as a straight, serious man. I guess since The War at Home didn't come back, he got thrown into this show. <br /> <br /> Also, the whole Sara thing was dumb as hell. I felt that she doesn't even need to be there anymore except to play "Michael's girl." I bet they kill her off- this time for good. I also have to say that the show cannot be called Prison Break anymore! It's so stupid! I give this ep a C.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/7/2008 5:33:20 PM

I was disappointed by Death Note anime's end. I know that he was just a man after all, but I didn't even like that L died so soon into the show. So why can't evil win? Also, why don't we see more of the Shinigami world? This felt like the show wrapped up so soon. Damn, I wish it ended when Kira killed L and the others halfway in the series.

VICHUSSMITH'S MANIACAL PERSONA