All violator14's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 4,445

Mania Review: Transcendence (Article) - 4/18/2014 10:52:19 AM

Did Rob Vaux bully Blankcheck when they were kids or something? LoL

Game of Thrones: The Lion and The Rose Review (Article) - 4/17/2014 1:34:15 PM

^ LOL!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/17/2014 1:04:17 PM

Bazzy- No I totally agree w/ that Black Widow thing, and that her are would have got F'd up BAD. But for things like that, sometimes ill try to imagine if she would be able to do that in the comic books, and she probably would so I let that one pass as well. Also cuz she's got a great ass.

Small one time moments like that are easy to forgive/forget, but starting out with a major concept/idea that would not make sense for the rest of the story, is a major bugger for me.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/17/2014 11:24:16 AM

And like u said, we're both probably geeky idiots debating crap like this, but u know what..... I'm damn proud of it !   haha

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/17/2014 11:22:38 AM

Hey it takes a REAL MAN to admit someone else's point could be right. I do it all the time too. But u know it's how we all learn and bond. Being a stubborn asshole even knowing the other guy could be right wouldnt gain anyone's respect. And debates like these are only fun and worth it, if both sides can be objective and reasonable. Glad we are on the same page mang.

Oh and I will also have to concede that you ARE in fact..... Logical. lol

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/17/2014 9:26:27 AM

ok well from the sounds of it, it sounded like you thought the whole TMNT thing was just ludacris and it definitely didnt sound like you were a fan. But I get your point. I just found it odd that your were nitpicking my nitpicking, when it sounded like you dont even care about them. But i can see you are a down to earth dude, and i apologize for belittling you the way i did. Its just my first Violator instincts when it seems like someone is unfairly attacking me or coming down on my "logical opinion" which i and others seemed like it was a reasonable critique of that version of Splinter.

But I'd like you to follow my logic one last time before we hug it out. First of all we must agree that mutated Turtles learning Ninjitsu is ridiculous, no crap. We both agree.

But let's also agree we stick w/ the reality of this reality. In this "reality" it's possible for animals to mutate and learn things. Easy to comprehend. And in this reality, everything else follows the other basic realities, and physics of the real world. Such as animals eating and drinking, gravity, the sky is blue etc. etc. In this basic reality, animals are not able to learn Ninjitsu in a cage, an art that is mastered by human minds over years and years of practice. If the rat mutated, AND THEN learned ninjitsu ok im all for it.

A ninja master being mutated into a rat in THIS reality to teach the turtles makes way more sense is all im saying. And that is such an easy logical story to use as opposed to the rat learning ninjitsu thing, that it bothers me. That is all im saying on this TMNT thread. I wouldnt know where else to share my thoughts on this and get belittled by people jusfitiably. haha

Mania Review: Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Article) - 4/17/2014 8:59:12 AM

Ya that's about it VT. Probably not even worth trying to find online. Just picture it in your head and that's exactly what it was.

First Star Wars Episode VII Set Photo Emerges (Article) - 4/17/2014 8:48:54 AM

Wow KD, that is by FAR the shortest comment you've ever written on Mania. lol

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Brothers TV Spot (Article) - 4/17/2014 8:26:46 AM

It wasn't really meant to be a joke.

and second of all, look at where we're at. Read the freaking title of the thread your on. It has the words Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in it. That's what people are gonna talk/debate about on here whether it's stupid to "Logical" people or not. Obviously you dont belong on this thread if u think all this shit is that ridiculous. Otherwise your just a troll coming on random threads to tell people their statements are stupid which is just a dick move.

X-Men Clip with Amazing Spider-Man 2? (Article) - 4/17/2014 8:25:11 AM

Ok fine. The world sucks and everything should burn in hell.

VIOLATOR14'S MANIACAL PERSONA