All westend's Comments

Star Trek 3 Begins Filming in... (Article) - 9/20/2014 7:54:00 AM

THey are going to find V'ger way out in deep space.

Mania Review: Space Station 76 (Article) - 9/20/2014 7:50:23 AM

Riff Trax material

Mania Review: The Maze Runner (Article) - 9/19/2014 12:50:38 PM

This movie looks better than the book.

MOCKINGJAY PT 1 %u2013 Final Poster Debut (Article) - 9/10/2014 10:57:04 PM

How is it that we are two months away and we barely have any trailers for this?

The Fall of '84: The Warrior and the Sorceress (Article) - 9/9/2014 7:49:54 AM

Makes me wish I had 4 hands

THE WALKING DEAD COMPANION Show Pilot Ordered (Article) - 9/6/2014 9:21:11 AM

I also hope to see some of the early days of the outbreak.  SCattered reports of crazy people biting other people. Government denying there's an outbreak etc..

THE WALKING DEAD COMPANION Show Pilot Ordered (Article) - 9/5/2014 12:43:30 PM

I guessing this new show will air during the summer.

The Gotham Preview Specials (Article) - 8/23/2014 9:28:50 PM

I watched this today at Chicago comic con. I enjoyed it. I won't call it must see TV but I'll watch the next few episodes. The actor playing Riddler said it will be part serial part procdural like, so basically a story of the week cop show with overall story arcs. It does have Bruce Wayne, and it looks like they are portraying Alfred a little differently.

Hunger Games: DISTRICT 13 CITIZEN POSTERS Revealed (Article) - 8/9/2014 8:33:35 AM

I believe him filmed all of the part 1 scenes and some of part 2.  They will just use a different character for many of his unfinished scenes.

Star Wars Rebels: Meet Agent Kallus, Imperial Enforcer (Article) - 7/10/2014 1:48:07 PM

Yes, the EU is not canon but they will borrow ideas from it, There's a lot of great ideas that cam efrom the EU, but there is also some retarded stuff in the EU.

WESTEND'S MANIACAL PERSONA