All westend's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

THE WALKING DEAD COMPANION Show Pilot Ordered (Article) - 9/5/2014 12:43:30 PM

I guessing this new show will air during the summer.

The Gotham Preview Specials (Article) - 8/23/2014 9:28:50 PM

I watched this today at Chicago comic con. I enjoyed it. I won't call it must see TV but I'll watch the next few episodes. The actor playing Riddler said it will be part serial part procdural like, so basically a story of the week cop show with overall story arcs. It does have Bruce Wayne, and it looks like they are portraying Alfred a little differently.

Hunger Games: DISTRICT 13 CITIZEN POSTERS Revealed (Article) - 8/9/2014 8:33:35 AM

I believe him filmed all of the part 1 scenes and some of part 2.  They will just use a different character for many of his unfinished scenes.

Star Wars Rebels: Meet Agent Kallus, Imperial Enforcer (Article) - 7/10/2014 1:48:07 PM

Yes, the EU is not canon but they will borrow ideas from it, There's a lot of great ideas that cam efrom the EU, but there is also some retarded stuff in the EU.

Mania Review: Snowpiercer (Article) - 6/27/2014 1:03:23 PM

I read the graphic novels and liked them. I watched the movie a month ago and I enjoyed it. I would give it a solid B. It's good but not spectacular.

NEW Into the Storm Trailer (Article) - 6/26/2014 9:22:02 PM

I bet Lori Grimes hooks up with Thorin as well.

Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Rumor Control (Article) - 6/4/2014 4:39:19 PM

Redslayer,  Star Trek 4 ,aguably one of the best Star Trek films, did not feature the Enterprise.

Stargate set to Return (Article) - 5/31/2014 8:35:49 AM

SGU started strong the first few episodes when things looked dire. I liked the more serious tone of that series. It got weak in the middle then got good again near the end. Most of the SGU hate came from butt-hurt Atlantis fans that blamed SGU for Atlantis' cancelation.

The new trilogy will be a reboot and likely ignore the television shows.

New TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Trailer (Article) - 5/15/2014 8:02:03 AM

Shut up and take my money!

Comicscape: Star Wars: Rebels Heist #1 (Article) - 5/2/2014 10:13:57 PM