All westend's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

The Fall of '84: The Warrior and the Sorceress (Article) - 9/9/2014 7:49:54 AM

Makes me wish I had 4 hands

THE WALKING DEAD COMPANION Show Pilot Ordered (Article) - 9/6/2014 9:21:11 AM

I also hope to see some of the early days of the outbreak.  SCattered reports of crazy people biting other people. Government denying there's an outbreak etc..

THE WALKING DEAD COMPANION Show Pilot Ordered (Article) - 9/5/2014 12:43:30 PM

I guessing this new show will air during the summer.

The Gotham Preview Specials (Article) - 8/23/2014 9:28:50 PM

I watched this today at Chicago comic con. I enjoyed it. I won't call it must see TV but I'll watch the next few episodes. The actor playing Riddler said it will be part serial part procdural like, so basically a story of the week cop show with overall story arcs. It does have Bruce Wayne, and it looks like they are portraying Alfred a little differently.

Hunger Games: DISTRICT 13 CITIZEN POSTERS Revealed (Article) - 8/9/2014 8:33:35 AM

I believe him filmed all of the part 1 scenes and some of part 2.  They will just use a different character for many of his unfinished scenes.

Star Wars Rebels: Meet Agent Kallus, Imperial Enforcer (Article) - 7/10/2014 1:48:07 PM

Yes, the EU is not canon but they will borrow ideas from it, There's a lot of great ideas that cam efrom the EU, but there is also some retarded stuff in the EU.

Mania Review: Snowpiercer (Article) - 6/27/2014 1:03:23 PM

I read the graphic novels and liked them. I watched the movie a month ago and I enjoyed it. I would give it a solid B. It's good but not spectacular.

NEW Into the Storm Trailer (Article) - 6/26/2014 9:22:02 PM

I bet Lori Grimes hooks up with Thorin as well.

Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Rumor Control (Article) - 6/4/2014 4:39:19 PM

Redslayer,  Star Trek 4 ,aguably one of the best Star Trek films, did not feature the Enterprise.

Stargate set to Return (Article) - 5/31/2014 8:35:49 AM

SGU started strong the first few episodes when things looked dire. I liked the more serious tone of that series. It got weak in the middle then got good again near the end. Most of the SGU hate came from butt-hurt Atlantis fans that blamed SGU for Atlantis' cancelation.

The new trilogy will be a reboot and likely ignore the television shows.

WESTEND'S MANIACAL PERSONA