All westend's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Mania Review: Snowpiercer (Article) - 6/27/2014 1:03:23 PM

I read the graphic novels and liked them. I watched the movie a month ago and I enjoyed it. I would give it a solid B. It's good but not spectacular.

NEW Into the Storm Trailer (Article) - 6/26/2014 9:22:02 PM

I bet Lori Grimes hooks up with Thorin as well.

Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Rumor Control (Article) - 6/4/2014 4:39:19 PM

Redslayer,  Star Trek 4 ,aguably one of the best Star Trek films, did not feature the Enterprise.

Stargate set to Return (Article) - 5/31/2014 8:35:49 AM

SGU started strong the first few episodes when things looked dire. I liked the more serious tone of that series. It got weak in the middle then got good again near the end. Most of the SGU hate came from butt-hurt Atlantis fans that blamed SGU for Atlantis' cancelation.

The new trilogy will be a reboot and likely ignore the television shows.

New TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Trailer (Article) - 5/15/2014 8:02:03 AM

Shut up and take my money!

Comicscape: Star Wars: Rebels Heist #1 (Article) - 5/2/2014 10:13:57 PM

Love Matt Kindt's work!

GAME OF THRONES: OATHKEEPER Review (Article) - 4/29/2014 7:07:55 AM

It's been 3 years since the most recent book came out. If you haven't read them by now you have no right to whine about spoilers. I'm not a fast reader and I fiished them all between season 1 and season 2.  It's like the people who bitch about spoilers on social media days after the episode was on tv. If you dn't want spoliers keep up.

The Expanse Coming to SyFy (Article) - 4/12/2014 7:08:09 PM

By the way, the first book in the series is titled Leviathan Wakes.

The Expanse Coming to SyFy (Article) - 4/12/2014 10:16:20 AM

Oh snap! I never thought this series would get adapted. I just started the third book.  Good stuff

Mania Box Office Report: Divergent over Muppets? (Article) - 3/25/2014 7:38:41 AM

Divergent is nothing original but it was well made and the acting is solid. My money was not wasted.

WESTEND'S MANIACAL PERSONA