All westend's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Article) - 11/23/2013 10:36:48 AM

I read all the books and liked them very much. I enjoyed the first movie but I thought it was kind of slow and boring.  Catching Fire is much more enjoyable and faster paced. 92% fresh on RT backs that up.  I hate the lazy Twilight comparisons because The Hunger Games is so much better. I was skeptical when my gf kept pushing me to read them.  I"m not a prolific reader but I read the first two books withing 3 days.

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Article) - 11/23/2013 10:30:23 AM

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER - Trailer (Article) - 10/25/2013 1:46:07 PM

Serioulsy?? How have we gone 4 pages of comments without someone bashing the new Captain America suit. For the record I like it a lot.

Episode VII Casting Update (Article) - 9/2/2013 8:49:00 PM

Cumberbatch would be perfect for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Sleepy Hollow PROMO (Article) - 5/21/2013 8:17:55 PM

The extended trailer I saw made it look much better than this short promo.

GAME OF THRONES: THE CLIMB Review (Article) - 5/7/2013 10:52:10 PM

The fact that you are reading anything in Thailand is funny. Way too much fun to be had in Thailand to waste time reading.

Game Of Thrones: The Climb Preview (Article) - 4/29/2013 2:08:08 PM

Amostunbiased, Book 3 is not short, that is why season 3 and 4 are both covering book 3.

Iron Patriot Poster Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2013 1:58:18 PM

@ VIOLATER14  I believe that question is answered in a comic book series that leads into Iron Man 3.  I have not read it, so I don't know the actual answer.

Official Lucasfilm Press Release on Abrams Directing Episode VII (Article) - 1/26/2013 10:17:57 AM

@ Hudson  another site had a pic of the Star Wars logo with the letters flared.    There is still hope JJ will finish the Trek trilogy because he may only do episode 7.

Official Lucasfilm Press Release on Abrams Directing Episode VII (Article) - 1/26/2013 12:21:14 AM

Josh Holloway as Han Solo