All westend's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

The Expanse Coming to SyFy (Article) - 4/12/2014 10:16:20 AM

Oh snap! I never thought this series would get adapted. I just started the third book.  Good stuff

Mania Box Office Report: Divergent over Muppets? (Article) - 3/25/2014 7:38:41 AM

Divergent is nothing original but it was well made and the acting is solid. My money was not wasted.

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Article) - 11/23/2013 10:36:48 AM

I read all the books and liked them very much. I enjoyed the first movie but I thought it was kind of slow and boring.  Catching Fire is much more enjoyable and faster paced. 92% fresh on RT backs that up.  I hate the lazy Twilight comparisons because The Hunger Games is so much better. I was skeptical when my gf kept pushing me to read them.  I"m not a prolific reader but I read the first two books withing 3 days.

Mania Review: The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Article) - 11/23/2013 10:30:23 AM

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLIDER - Trailer (Article) - 10/25/2013 1:46:07 PM

Serioulsy?? How have we gone 4 pages of comments without someone bashing the new Captain America suit. For the record I like it a lot.

Episode VII Casting Update (Article) - 9/2/2013 8:49:00 PM

Cumberbatch would be perfect for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Sleepy Hollow PROMO (Article) - 5/21/2013 8:17:55 PM

The extended trailer I saw made it look much better than this short promo.

GAME OF THRONES: THE CLIMB Review (Article) - 5/7/2013 10:52:10 PM

The fact that you are reading anything in Thailand is funny. Way too much fun to be had in Thailand to waste time reading.

Game Of Thrones: The Climb Preview (Article) - 4/29/2013 2:08:08 PM

Amostunbiased, Book 3 is not short, that is why season 3 and 4 are both covering book 3.

Iron Patriot Poster Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2013 1:58:18 PM

@ VIOLATER14  I believe that question is answered in a comic book series that leads into Iron Man 3.  I have not read it, so I don't know the actual answer.

WESTEND'S MANIACAL PERSONA