All westend's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Episode VII Casting Update (Article) - 9/2/2013 8:49:00 PM

Cumberbatch would be perfect for Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Sleepy Hollow PROMO (Article) - 5/21/2013 8:17:55 PM

The extended trailer I saw made it look much better than this short promo.

GAME OF THRONES: THE CLIMB Review (Article) - 5/7/2013 10:52:10 PM

The fact that you are reading anything in Thailand is funny. Way too much fun to be had in Thailand to waste time reading.

Game Of Thrones: The Climb Preview (Article) - 4/29/2013 2:08:08 PM

Amostunbiased, Book 3 is not short, that is why season 3 and 4 are both covering book 3.

Iron Patriot Poster Revealed (Article) - 2/13/2013 1:58:18 PM

@ VIOLATER14  I believe that question is answered in a comic book series that leads into Iron Man 3.  I have not read it, so I don't know the actual answer.

Official Lucasfilm Press Release on Abrams Directing Episode VII (Article) - 1/26/2013 10:17:57 AM

@ Hudson  another site had a pic of the Star Wars logo with the letters flared.    There is still hope JJ will finish the Trek trilogy because he may only do episode 7.

Official Lucasfilm Press Release on Abrams Directing Episode VII (Article) - 1/26/2013 12:21:14 AM

Josh Holloway as Han Solo

Y: The Last Man Movie Update (Article) - 1/10/2013 1:44:38 PM

As the only Man left on Earth, why is he wasting time trying to find answers when there's 3 billion vaginas out there in need of some lovin?

Hugh Laurie for Crossbones Pirate Series (Article) - 11/23/2012 8:19:55 PM

Michael Bay already has a pirate series coming out for Starz. No doubt that one will have boobs.

First Look: SPARTACUS: WAR OF THE DAMNED (Article) - 7/11/2012 9:01:13 PM

At first Liam McIntyre bothered me, but as the season got into the 3rd or 4th episode I no longer noticed it wasnt Andy Whitfield anymore.

WESTEND'S MANIACAL PERSONA