All westend's Comments

<<  <  27 28 29 30 31 32 >  >>

Joshua Jackson joins "Shutter" (Article) - 3/3/2007 7:01:34 AM

I"ll have to check this out. I'm in Thailand right now and the DVD's are dirt cheap.

Tony Twist and Todd McFarlane settle lawsuit (Article) - 2/20/2007 3:39:06 AM

a motorcycle accident essentially ended his hockey career and gets a few broadcasting jobs here and there, so he probabbly needs the cash.

Shia LaBeouf joins "Indiana Jones 4"? (Article) - 2/19/2007 9:22:31 PM

I seem to recall that TOD was a prequel to Raiders. I think Indy's son would be reasonable if he's the son of Marion.

"LOST: Not in Portland" (Article) - 2/9/2007 12:49:26 AM

Best line of the episode by Sawyer. "Can't believe you were dumb enough to fall for the Wookie prisoner gag."

Jet Li joins "Mummy 3" (Article) - 2/5/2007 1:43:17 AM

So this installment might take place in Asia? Not a bad idea to use an acient asian mummy.

A Football Smashed My Viper! (Article) - 1/29/2007 12:52:00 AM

CBS really ticked me off on their football overruns. My Amazing races got clipped because Tivo had to record Family guy. FOX did pretty good abou thtat this year and built in the extra time. BSG might be okay on Sunday with no football. If Sci-Fi cancels BSG I just hope they get a chance to wrap up the show decently.

Oscar Nominees (2006) (Article) - 1/23/2007 12:36:49 PM

Babel is the whispered favorite.

Live-action "Ghost in the Shell"? (Article) - 1/23/2007 1:08:52 AM

I agree that FMA would have to be done as a series of movies, but I"m not worried about people getting it. If done right I think it could rival Harry Potter.

Live-action "Ghost in the Shell"? (Article) - 1/22/2007 1:00:15 PM

Sounds good! I think Fullmetal Alchemist would adapt to live action very while and have lots of appeal to non anime fans.

Christopher Eccleston joins "Heroes" (Article) - 1/19/2007 2:39:38 AM