All westend's Comments

Spoilers for "Heroes" (Article) - 3/13/2007 11:43:36 AM

That April 23rd return definitely blindsided me. It seems like it just came back from a long hiatus and now another one?

Ashton Kutcher joins "Lakeview" (Article) - 3/12/2007 9:02:27 PM

Matador, Sideways, and Tenenbaums? You've got to be kidding, all three of those were boring and stupid as hell. I couldn't even finish Tenenbaums and Sideways. Matador was mildly amusing at times.

Ashton Kutcher joins "Lakeview" (Article) - 3/12/2007 9:21:12 AM

What's with the Ashton bashing? He was good in Butterfly Effect, and I"ll take him over Ryan Walker anyday

"300" makes $27m on Friday! (Article) - 3/10/2007 3:34:37 AM

This movie is getting some criticism for lack of story, but I loved it. Much better than Sin City. 300 pulling 60 mil will have to be a bit of a shock. This is shaping up to be this decade's version of the Matrix.

Inigo Montoya (Image) - 3/9/2007 4:41:31 AM

How can i NOT bang Halle berry?

"Star Trek" Plot Details (Article) - 3/9/2007 4:19:31 AM

I thought Enterprise was actually the best of all the shows because it was more grounded in reality and didn't depend on techno-babble to save them from the energy being every week. Like BSG there will be a LOT of bashing about a reimagining, but it will ultimately be better.

Joshua Jackson joins "Shutter" (Article) - 3/3/2007 7:01:34 AM

I"ll have to check this out. I'm in Thailand right now and the DVD's are dirt cheap.

Tony Twist and Todd McFarlane settle lawsuit (Article) - 2/20/2007 3:39:06 AM

a motorcycle accident essentially ended his hockey career and gets a few broadcasting jobs here and there, so he probabbly needs the cash.

Shia LaBeouf joins "Indiana Jones 4"? (Article) - 2/19/2007 9:22:31 PM

I seem to recall that TOD was a prequel to Raiders. I think Indy's son would be reasonable if he's the son of Marion.

"LOST: Not in Portland" (Article) - 2/9/2007 12:49:26 AM

Best line of the episode by Sawyer. "Can't believe you were dumb enough to fall for the Wookie prisoner gag."

WESTEND'S MANIACAL PERSONA