All westend's Comments

Ashton Kutcher joins "Lakeview" (Article) - 3/12/2007 9:21:12 AM

What's with the Ashton bashing? He was good in Butterfly Effect, and I"ll take him over Ryan Walker anyday

"300" makes $27m on Friday! (Article) - 3/10/2007 3:34:37 AM

This movie is getting some criticism for lack of story, but I loved it. Much better than Sin City. 300 pulling 60 mil will have to be a bit of a shock. This is shaping up to be this decade's version of the Matrix.

Inigo Montoya (Image) - 3/9/2007 4:41:31 AM

How can i NOT bang Halle berry?

"Star Trek" Plot Details (Article) - 3/9/2007 4:19:31 AM

I thought Enterprise was actually the best of all the shows because it was more grounded in reality and didn't depend on techno-babble to save them from the energy being every week. Like BSG there will be a LOT of bashing about a reimagining, but it will ultimately be better.

Joshua Jackson joins "Shutter" (Article) - 3/3/2007 7:01:34 AM

I"ll have to check this out. I'm in Thailand right now and the DVD's are dirt cheap.

Tony Twist and Todd McFarlane settle lawsuit (Article) - 2/20/2007 3:39:06 AM

a motorcycle accident essentially ended his hockey career and gets a few broadcasting jobs here and there, so he probabbly needs the cash.

Shia LaBeouf joins "Indiana Jones 4"? (Article) - 2/19/2007 9:22:31 PM

I seem to recall that TOD was a prequel to Raiders. I think Indy's son would be reasonable if he's the son of Marion.

"LOST: Not in Portland" (Article) - 2/9/2007 12:49:26 AM

Best line of the episode by Sawyer. "Can't believe you were dumb enough to fall for the Wookie prisoner gag."

Jet Li joins "Mummy 3" (Article) - 2/5/2007 1:43:17 AM

So this installment might take place in Asia? Not a bad idea to use an acient asian mummy.

A Football Smashed My Viper! (Article) - 1/29/2007 12:52:00 AM

CBS really ticked me off on their football overruns. My Amazing races got clipped because Tivo had to record Family guy. FOX did pretty good abou thtat this year and built in the extra time. BSG might be okay on Sunday with no football. If Sci-Fi cancels BSG I just hope they get a chance to wrap up the show decently.

WESTEND'S MANIACAL PERSONA