All westend's Comments

<<  <  27 28 29 30 31 >  >>

"Sunshine" Trailer Now Online (Article) - 1/18/2007 3:47:48 AM

I'll give it a chance. It's writen by ALex Garland(28 Days Later, The Beach) and directed by Danny Boyle

"Superman Returns" sequel: Shorter, tighter, action-packed (Article) - 1/17/2007 2:48:41 AM

If Superman had a son with Lois in the comics, it would be okay? IF the next issue of SUperman introduces his son will it be acceptable? I hate the notion/prejudice that only comics are allowed to be the source of new/original storylines for superheroes and movies are only allowed to follow the comics.

Weekend Box Office Report for January 5-7 (Article) - 1/8/2007 3:55:25 PM

COM was great. I can't beleive how many great movies I have seen in one year. Departed, Blood Diamond, COM, Prestige, Illusionist. Been a good year.

Welcome Back My Old Friends: Part 2 (Article) - 1/6/2007 7:01:41 PM

As for the "Save the Cheerleader" hype, well she's not safe yet. Sylar is loose and Claire is his #1 target.

Lasse Hallstrom to direct "New Amsterdam" Pilot (Article) - 1/5/2007 2:00:25 AM

I hope he is at least wealthy from saving his baseball cards or something.

New Writer for "The Time Traveler's Wife" (Article) - 1/3/2007 11:53:51 AM

One of the best I ever read.

Jamison Jones joins "24" (Article) - 12/30/2006 2:47:17 AM

oops, my bad. I thought they said Jenna Jameson. oh well.

Weekend Box Office Report: Christmas at the Museum (Article) - 12/27/2006 12:26:11 AM

I agree with snally. The trailers for Apocalypto were horrible. It looked like a wierd art film that makes no sense.

ABC cancels "Day Break" (Article) - 12/18/2006 1:06:32 PM

At Least Heroes has been successful.

J.J. Abrams says "Star Trek XI" in 2008 (Article) - 12/14/2006 11:48:47 AM

I started as a TNG fan and I liked the other shows, but I could never get past the cheesiness of the original, so I could care less who they cast as Kirk. I"m just hoping for a good movie.

WESTEND'S MANIACAL PERSONA