All westend's Comments

Game of Thrones Season 2 Teaser (Article) - 9/27/2011 9:14:56 AM

Do not worry VTG,  If you've read the books you would know there is much more titties to come. Especially if the costumes match what the description of her dresses in the books.

Hill Directing SHORT CIRCUIT (Article) - 8/5/2011 9:45:43 AM

it's been 25 years, I don't mind this remake.

8 Cool Ways to Time Travel (Article) - 8/3/2011 6:58:27 PM

everyone forgot the obvious.  The  Bed. it takes you into the future 8 hours at a time.

Fukunaga Helms SPACELESS (Article) - 8/3/2011 6:52:53 PM

I'm sure half the movie will be flashbacks where he tries to piece together how he got into that situation,

Cowboys Get Smurfed (Article) - 8/1/2011 2:32:10 AM

163 mil budget for Cowboys and Aliens? Seriously?    It cost 163 mil to shoot a fim in the middle of nowhere and build a handful of buildings?

Game of Thrones: Fire and Blood (Article) - 6/20/2011 7:49:46 PM

I thought the singer looked like Colin Farrel.

Spoiler Rumor for Dark Knight Rises (Article) - 6/16/2011 12:08:11 AM

In Nolan's real world Batman, cloning Ducard's remains would be  within the realm of possibility.

Mania Review: The Hangover Part II (Article) - 5/29/2011 7:26:58 AM

Yes it follows the same template as the first, but it's still pretty darn funny.

Comedies are supposed to be rated on whether or not they make you laugh, not orginality.

I laughed, and frequently. I give it a B.   This movie is on pace to smash all other movies so far this year.

Fox Reveals ALCATRAZ Trailer (Article) - 5/17/2011 10:40:45 AM

Looks interestting, but  likely to get canceled because it's not a story of the week type show.

Connors' Scars on Spidey Set (Article) - 5/15/2011 10:34:48 AM

I agree with Batmite.

I also don't understand the constant crying about Comic book canon.  So if next month's comic book issue of Superman reveals that he has a son with Lois, it will suddenly be okay for superman to have a son in the movies.

WESTEND'S MANIACAL PERSONA