All wish's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,249

Gotham: Pilot Review (Article) - 9/23/2014 6:36:05 PM

itsa fucken good show, I loved the who's who opening ep.  There is obviously no mistaking exactly what they want this show to be and going by what it's based on I expect we will see nothing but endless nods to the establsihed DC universe and that's nothing but good!!  Great lead actors and they really really nailed it with the young Bruce and Alfred, always been a big fan of Sean Pertwee.  I'm in, I'll be here til the end.

Edge of Tomorrow Blu-ray Release Details (Article) - 8/15/2014 4:14:25 AM

Of all the films I've spent money on recently, this one deserved it most! Best film of the year so far and the best Tom Cruise has ever made. Unbelievable how underrated this film is right now.

5th Terminator Title Revealed (Article) - 8/6/2014 3:37:16 PM

exactly right folks, how the, why the, what the fuck are they gonna do in this one?

Deadpool Footage Leaked (Article) - 7/30/2014 4:34:36 AM

This isn't Tim Miller's, but it's been around for a few years, Ryan's voice was added a long time ago.  The holdup on this movie is that Fox won't give them any money to make a hard R rated film, they want PG14.................but.........nope.

Daredevil Casts Karen Page (Article) - 7/18/2014 12:40:34 PM

She is the hottest girl alive in my opinion, I'd watch her do math!

So far the casting has been pretty great!

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/5/2014 8:30:36 AM

In every way possible, this is the best looking Superman ever.

NEW Star Wars Director Rian Johnson (Article) - 6/20/2014 10:24:52 PM

Never before in history have we had such detailed advanced knowledge of things to come!!  We know what films are coming out in 2019!!!!  It's crazy that they are thinking this far ahead already without even seeing how ep7 looks or feels, but it's the obvious way to go, pre plan like a mofo and hopefully avoid rushed or shabby attempts to rebirth this franchise.  I like Rian Johnson, maybe even a little more than JJ.......I'm liking these bold moves Disnucasfilm!

24: Live Another Day: 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Review (Article) - 6/18/2014 4:37:22 AM

The Jack Bauer Power Hour has returned with great success!!

Next week will be the beginning of some pre-pardoned mayhem that should be quite enjoyable to watch!!!

Heller was a great character brilliantly acted by William Devane, he went out like a champ!!

Now with only a few eps left, its starting to sink in just how much shorter this new 12 ep format will be!!  But I love it!  And I'll take whatever I can get!!

Jupiter Ascending Release DATE Change (Article) - 6/5/2014 4:29:41 AM

ALWAYS a bad sign, fuck the excuses, this film is still on my list cuz the W's make awesome movies but dumping a July date for Feb is bad bad bad.

Terminator Has Begun Production (Article) - 4/28/2014 7:39:05 PM

I"m excited, my expectations were never too high to enjoy anything Terminator after Jim Cameron stopped being involved.

I really liked Salvation and T3 was actually way better than I thought was possible given the scenario and circumstances of its production.

Ya know, when things are titled and modeled after ideas I consider to be hugley influential to my love of movies, I doubt I'll never not be interested enough to watch.

WISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA