All wish's Comments

Showing items 1 - 10 of 1,254

Star Wars: Episode 7 has its Title! (Article) - 11/8/2014 7:33:09 AM

I think it sounds lame, yeah it's relevant to the universe because of how the force is such a huge part of all the stories, but it just sounds so stupid, like, is that a threat? Is it a good thing?  The force awakens?  Like, yeah tell the Empire is about to strike back or the Jedi is about to return or the Sith are gonna get some revenge and I'm tingly and scared and excited and shit, but the force awakens?  ........uh......ok........so?

Now what.........would the force like some coffee and a muffin?  Maybe the force goes and starts its day with some light yoga and a "sounds of the ocean" cassette.........before it saddles up and........rolls over the galaxy taking no prisoners and showing no mercy!!!!!

If I have to be honest, I really am looking forward to this, especially to see how Mark and Harrison handle their old charcters as much older men.  I think its pretty cool that we get to see stuff like this, it hasn't really happened too often where actors portray the same characters after decades of absence, except for Star Trek of course......but that's one the things I love so much about the Star Trek universe too, they've never moved away from characters just because they got old, they instead acknowledged it as a fact of life and made it part of the stories.  I know there are a few other examples, but Star Wars has been a part of my entire life so far, and 20 years ago when it was only rumours about new SW films and how they'd likely be prequels I figured for sure we'd never ever see Episode 7 with the old characters.  I'm even over the fact that it won't be May, so I forgive December, and I'll be there with some slippers and the morning paper for our force as it awakens.......

Mania Reivew: Interstellar (Article) - 11/8/2014 7:11:42 AM

I think I kind of understand why some people just seem to enjoy being negative and angry, we've probably all watched that comedian or snl skit where anger and negativity were really funny, but mostly it just creates more anger and negativity.  I make the choice to read those comments, some I enjoy, some I don't........it's really that simple I think, there isn't really a need to rip and rip on a guy when he says things that  you don't agree with unless you can somehow prove his opinions come from wrong facts or misunderstandings, at that point it should be civilized arguement...........so what is my point in all this?  Zero point........just a rant you chose to read............

I've read Kip Thorne's work, he's the theorectical physicist who helped with the science in this story.  The moment I found out Nolan was tackling a story with his theories and ideas being involved I felt like he had slightly stepped over a line of reasonable ambition, and he kinda did.......but....... I Happen to feel that this is a fantastic film and I loved it, one of my instant favorite films, the same way I felt about Inception 4 years ago and still feel about it today.  I'm just really glad Nolan is making movies and hopefully he continues to make one  every 2 years like has for his entire career so far!!  5 thumbs up!

Hateful Eight Cast Announced (Article) - 11/8/2014 6:37:16 AM

Tarantino has never disappointed me, in fact, he's been one of my absolute favorite filmakers since he hit the scene 20years ago, everything he's done has been incredible and he's put forth his best efforts on his most recent works so I can only believe this will be amazing!  Having said that, it's hard to find a better film than Pulp Fiction, even though Inglorious Basterds and Django Unchained sit at the top of his body of work.

I used to rip on Channing Tatum a lot, he seemed pretty terrible to me when he first got going, but he's spent the last 5 years redeeming himself and now he's an actor I will watch a movie for rather than not!  He'll fit right in with the QT crowd.

Terminator: Genisys EW Covers and Synopsis (Article) - 11/1/2014 7:16:25 AM

Jai Courtney needs to get disappeared.........the rest of the cast are legit, but this.......man.....I dunno........I know I'll pay........but will I "pay"?.........fuck.......

Mania Review: Horns (Article) - 11/1/2014 7:10:03 AM

Blank actually said that theicon didnt' ruin it for him, but whatever, reading and comprehension are gifts I guess.....

Wrong on this review, there is no weakness in the end, it's a solid flick the whole way thru, just because you didn't like where it went doesnt' mean it wasn't good, it's a great movie with nothing to dislike about it!!

of course these are all opinions, just like the reviewer, but he happens to be wrong today!

go see it, it's awesome.

Gotham: Pilot Review (Article) - 9/23/2014 6:36:05 PM

itsa fucken good show, I loved the who's who opening ep.  There is obviously no mistaking exactly what they want this show to be and going by what it's based on I expect we will see nothing but endless nods to the establsihed DC universe and that's nothing but good!!  Great lead actors and they really really nailed it with the young Bruce and Alfred, always been a big fan of Sean Pertwee.  I'm in, I'll be here til the end.

Edge of Tomorrow Blu-ray Release Details (Article) - 8/15/2014 4:14:25 AM

Of all the films I've spent money on recently, this one deserved it most! Best film of the year so far and the best Tom Cruise has ever made. Unbelievable how underrated this film is right now.

5th Terminator Title Revealed (Article) - 8/6/2014 3:37:16 PM

exactly right folks, how the, why the, what the fuck are they gonna do in this one?

Deadpool Footage Leaked (Article) - 7/30/2014 4:34:36 AM

This isn't Tim Miller's, but it's been around for a few years, Ryan's voice was added a long time ago.  The holdup on this movie is that Fox won't give them any money to make a hard R rated film, they want PG14.................but.........nope.

Daredevil Casts Karen Page (Article) - 7/18/2014 12:40:34 PM

She is the hottest girl alive in my opinion, I'd watch her do math!

So far the casting has been pretty great!

WISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA