All wish's Comments

Showing items 11 - 20 of 1,262
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Hateful Eight Cast Announced (Article) - 11/8/2014 6:37:16 AM

Tarantino has never disappointed me, in fact, he's been one of my absolute favorite filmakers since he hit the scene 20years ago, everything he's done has been incredible and he's put forth his best efforts on his most recent works so I can only believe this will be amazing!  Having said that, it's hard to find a better film than Pulp Fiction, even though Inglorious Basterds and Django Unchained sit at the top of his body of work.

I used to rip on Channing Tatum a lot, he seemed pretty terrible to me when he first got going, but he's spent the last 5 years redeeming himself and now he's an actor I will watch a movie for rather than not!  He'll fit right in with the QT crowd.

Terminator: Genisys EW Covers and Synopsis (Article) - 11/1/2014 7:16:25 AM

Jai Courtney needs to get disappeared.........the rest of the cast are legit, but this.......man.....I dunno........I know I'll pay........but will I "pay"?.........fuck.......

Mania Review: Horns (Article) - 11/1/2014 7:10:03 AM

Blank actually said that theicon didnt' ruin it for him, but whatever, reading and comprehension are gifts I guess.....

Wrong on this review, there is no weakness in the end, it's a solid flick the whole way thru, just because you didn't like where it went doesnt' mean it wasn't good, it's a great movie with nothing to dislike about it!!

of course these are all opinions, just like the reviewer, but he happens to be wrong today!

go see it, it's awesome.

Gotham: Pilot Review (Article) - 9/23/2014 6:36:05 PM

itsa fucken good show, I loved the who's who opening ep.  There is obviously no mistaking exactly what they want this show to be and going by what it's based on I expect we will see nothing but endless nods to the establsihed DC universe and that's nothing but good!!  Great lead actors and they really really nailed it with the young Bruce and Alfred, always been a big fan of Sean Pertwee.  I'm in, I'll be here til the end.

Edge of Tomorrow Blu-ray Release Details (Article) - 8/15/2014 4:14:25 AM

Of all the films I've spent money on recently, this one deserved it most! Best film of the year so far and the best Tom Cruise has ever made. Unbelievable how underrated this film is right now.

5th Terminator Title Revealed (Article) - 8/6/2014 3:37:16 PM

exactly right folks, how the, why the, what the fuck are they gonna do in this one?

Deadpool Footage Leaked (Article) - 7/30/2014 4:34:36 AM

This isn't Tim Miller's, but it's been around for a few years, Ryan's voice was added a long time ago.  The holdup on this movie is that Fox won't give them any money to make a hard R rated film, they want PG14.................but.........nope.

Daredevil Casts Karen Page (Article) - 7/18/2014 12:40:34 PM

She is the hottest girl alive in my opinion, I'd watch her do math!

So far the casting has been pretty great!

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/5/2014 8:30:36 AM

In every way possible, this is the best looking Superman ever.

NEW Star Wars Director Rian Johnson (Article) - 6/20/2014 10:24:52 PM

Never before in history have we had such detailed advanced knowledge of things to come!!  We know what films are coming out in 2019!!!!  It's crazy that they are thinking this far ahead already without even seeing how ep7 looks or feels, but it's the obvious way to go, pre plan like a mofo and hopefully avoid rushed or shabby attempts to rebirth this franchise.  I like Rian Johnson, maybe even a little more than JJ.......I'm liking these bold moves Disnucasfilm!

WISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA