All wish's Comments

Showing items 21 - 30 of 1,247
<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

Eisenberg is Luthor - Irons is Alfred (Article) - 2/1/2014 8:32:48 AM

Wow the fucking negativity and pessimism on this site still manages to surprise me after all these years.  This dude is a solid actor, always gives a captivating performance and always conveys higher IQ than everyone else around him.........yeah sounds like Lex Luthor to me too..........

Irons as Alfred is perfect, the only thing I don't like about this production so far is the fact that they've pushed back the release and forced us to wait an extra 9 months to see it!!

Captain America 3 Update (Article) - 1/29/2014 4:41:30 AM

The buzz is very positive so far and test screenings have been quite successful according to a few insiders regarding Cap2.  This is a smart move to secure the same people who may deliver one of the best overall comic movies yet.  Marvel is obviously banking on consistency and continuity so keeping the crew together is as important as the cast.  I'm pretty excited for Winter Soldier, if it's as good as I want it to be then I'll be very happy to know the same team is behind the camera.

Gal Gadot Signed 3 Wonder Woman Picture Deal (Article) - 1/25/2014 10:16:49 AM

Same as above, the girl I dated for 7 years and then made my wife last year has no equals, she's the most beautiful women I've ever seen and it's a shame her job as a government employee is holding her back from playing WW herself.

BUT

Gal Gadot is gorgeous, she'll bring what she needs to this role, I have faith in the future of these films.  Affleck will bring it, Cavill will continue his picture perfect performance and Gal will be the amazonian princess to a whole new generation.  I've chosen to embrace the decisions made and be positive rather than pessimistic and negative.  Though how I know how much cooler it sounds to be angry, not to mention how good it feels to be pissed and bitchy.

Michael Douglas for Ant-Man (Article) - 1/14/2014 5:49:04 AM

Marvel has been attracting huge talent for a few years now and this casting fits in with the grandslam castings of the last few years.

Brilliant, just brilliant!!

First Photo: Jupiter Ascending (Article) - 1/10/2014 4:50:21 AM

Ah c'mon, everyone's got to be allowed an opinon right?  I hated Channing Tatum until 21 Jump St, now I love him, and blame the past hate on the shitty movies as a whole, not his performance.  I used to Hate Paul Walker, until the 4th Fast movie, and then I embraced him for what he'll deliver and I actually grew to like him quite a bit, which of course made his death much more shocking and tragic.  I actually think Mila Kunis is not a very good actor and aside from her looks she's not very entertaining, gonna echo Wise on that not liking her in the lead thing, Channing is actually ok to me now!  But I love the Wachowski's films and I'll always watch what they do.

Transcendence Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/23/2013 3:05:29 PM

Hahaha

This HAS been done before, and it's very Nolan-esque being that Wally Pfister was Nolan's DP so I think I know why Wiseguy isn't so excited, and I get that........even I know better than to antagonize him haha, like.....what.......are you gonna point out a few things and make him see the light?  Nope......he's never given me the impression that he could be swayed like that, and really, what self-respecting movie fan(atic) would allow themselves ?!?!?!?

Hanso:  I'd keep going......tell no one......regret nothing!

Rogue CUT from X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 12/20/2013 8:36:29 PM

Not a dealbreaker for me, I love Anna Paquin but these things happen, if it serves the film then so be it.  I know a lot of people have issues with Brian Singer but I think he's brilliant and I'll trust his vision without question.

Transcendence Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/20/2013 8:15:59 PM

Looks awesome, this has been hyped since it was put into motion and I'm really looking forward to Wally Pfister's debut as a director. They certainly spared no expense on the cast!

Paul Rudd IS Ant-Man (Article) - 12/20/2013 7:43:51 PM

Okay

1.Prince Avalanche

2.All is Bright

3.Anchorman 2

All 3 films have Paul Rudd, all 3 films are very different with him in very different roles and all 3 were released in 2013.

I think he's an excellent choice who has never made a film worse by being in it, quite the opposite in fact.  Another grandslam casting for Marvel.

So curious which Ant Man he's gonna be, I really want Hank Pym, but damn if I can't see him better as O'Grady.

Joaquin Phoenix for Superman vs. Batman Villain? (Article) - 12/19/2013 6:27:52 PM

Violator said it best, Wiseguy ditto'd it, and I'm gonna point my finger in that direction too.

But I sadly have my doubts that he'll sign on to this........being wrong would be great!

WISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA