All wish's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 1,253

First Photo: Jupiter Ascending (Article) - 1/10/2014 4:50:21 AM

Ah c'mon, everyone's got to be allowed an opinon right?  I hated Channing Tatum until 21 Jump St, now I love him, and blame the past hate on the shitty movies as a whole, not his performance.  I used to Hate Paul Walker, until the 4th Fast movie, and then I embraced him for what he'll deliver and I actually grew to like him quite a bit, which of course made his death much more shocking and tragic.  I actually think Mila Kunis is not a very good actor and aside from her looks she's not very entertaining, gonna echo Wise on that not liking her in the lead thing, Channing is actually ok to me now!  But I love the Wachowski's films and I'll always watch what they do.

Transcendence Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/23/2013 3:05:29 PM

Hahaha

This HAS been done before, and it's very Nolan-esque being that Wally Pfister was Nolan's DP so I think I know why Wiseguy isn't so excited, and I get that........even I know better than to antagonize him haha, like.....what.......are you gonna point out a few things and make him see the light?  Nope......he's never given me the impression that he could be swayed like that, and really, what self-respecting movie fan(atic) would allow themselves ?!?!?!?

Hanso:  I'd keep going......tell no one......regret nothing!

Rogue CUT from X-Men: Days of Future Past (Article) - 12/20/2013 8:36:29 PM

Not a dealbreaker for me, I love Anna Paquin but these things happen, if it serves the film then so be it.  I know a lot of people have issues with Brian Singer but I think he's brilliant and I'll trust his vision without question.

Transcendence Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 12/20/2013 8:15:59 PM

Looks awesome, this has been hyped since it was put into motion and I'm really looking forward to Wally Pfister's debut as a director. They certainly spared no expense on the cast!

Paul Rudd IS Ant-Man (Article) - 12/20/2013 7:43:51 PM

Okay

1.Prince Avalanche

2.All is Bright

3.Anchorman 2

All 3 films have Paul Rudd, all 3 films are very different with him in very different roles and all 3 were released in 2013.

I think he's an excellent choice who has never made a film worse by being in it, quite the opposite in fact.  Another grandslam casting for Marvel.

So curious which Ant Man he's gonna be, I really want Hank Pym, but damn if I can't see him better as O'Grady.

Joaquin Phoenix for Superman vs. Batman Villain? (Article) - 12/19/2013 6:27:52 PM

Violator said it best, Wiseguy ditto'd it, and I'm gonna point my finger in that direction too.

But I sadly have my doubts that he'll sign on to this........being wrong would be great!

Paul Rudd for Ant-Man? (Article) - 12/19/2013 6:14:13 PM

Paul Rudd is a great choice, he's got the chops and the charisma to lead a film and he's funny as hell!  I take no exception whatsoever to this casting news!  Another huge score for Marvel.

And I'm pretty sure that Edward Norton never, ever, under any circumstances feels dumb as shit.  His resume is super impressive and his work outside of the comic book movie universe is far too good to ignore.  Having the artistic integrity to walk away from a potentially high earning franchise is more likely the result of a person feeling anything but dumb.

Mania Review: Her (Article) - 12/19/2013 3:28:42 PM

I wouldn't expect anyone to rush out and see this, but I'll never miss a Spike Jonze film......never ever.....he's a genius, and so is Joaquin.  Go ahead and skip it if you want, but you'll be missing out on what will likely be an award winning film that'll be talked about as much as Being John Malkovich still gets talked about today!  Don't be so hung up on titles and premise, I've learned that great films, truly great and timeless films can be about anything and have anyone involed, if they are the right people and it's well done, a great film is a great film.

Interstellar Movie - Official Teaser (Article) - 12/16/2013 2:23:46 PM

For me personally, Chris Nolan is the most interesting filmmaker on the planet right now!  I find myself more excited for whatever he's doing next than almost anything else that's on the go.

Having said that, this trailer didn't really do anything for me, if that's all they're gonna show than I'd rather not see it and just wait until the full film is ready to watch.

I'm the kinda guy that loves a juicy trailer, with lots of cool visual shit and great music to really get me pumped, needless to say there have been lots of trailers over the years that were far better than the film, but they did their job and got me in the theatre.  Despite some disappointments, I still love a good trailer, and this wasn't one of them.  It's a good think Nolan's name gets me in the theatre, he doesn't need trailers anymore.

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Article) - 12/13/2013 6:46:17 AM

I don't think the first one had any bad moments at all!  It's a long movie that flies by every time I watch it, and I've seen it probably 3-4times and I'm not sick of it!

Peter Jackson could stay in middle earth for the rest of his career in my perfect universe!

I've read that he softened the 48fps look to make it more "filmic" which is interesting.  I watched it in 48fps last year and thought it was one of the best cinema experiences I've ever had, but I admit that it was pretty sharp and a little strange so I'm super excited to see this updated version!

WISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA