All wish's Comments

Showing items 31 - 40 of 1,242

Mania Review: The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (Article) - 12/13/2013 6:46:17 AM

I don't think the first one had any bad moments at all!  It's a long movie that flies by every time I watch it, and I've seen it probably 3-4times and I'm not sick of it!

Peter Jackson could stay in middle earth for the rest of his career in my perfect universe!

I've read that he softened the 48fps look to make it more "filmic" which is interesting.  I watched it in 48fps last year and thought it was one of the best cinema experiences I've ever had, but I admit that it was pretty sharp and a little strange so I'm super excited to see this updated version!

EDGE OF TOMORROW - OFFICIAL TRAILER (Article) - 12/12/2013 5:30:02 AM

Yup, looks awesome.  Tom Cruise is a reliable source for great movies.  I've always liked him and his films, Oblivion is one of my favorite films of the year and I've been tracking this one for the last year and a half, should be like his others, simply fucking awesome.

JUPITER ASCENDING Trailer (Article) - 12/10/2013 5:28:23 PM

Lana didn't marry after the gender switch, Lana stayed married to the same women.

JUPITER ASCENDING Trailer (Article) - 12/10/2013 5:17:55 AM

I bet Sean Bean's character dies in the next trailer!!

The Wachowskis are fucking awesome, I love them, whatever gender they are or want to be, they make excellent movies that I always seem to love.  Cloud Atlas was awesome, I'm so glad they are following it up right away rather than take a few more years like they usually do.

Mania Review: The Last Days on Mars (Article) - 12/6/2013 6:32:24 PM

yeah I thought this hugely under-performed.  A great idea with cool shots and good actors, just not exciting and loses interest over the course of the film.  I'm not sure I fully understand the ending, but I know i don't like it.

There's a pretty good reason that a lot of people don't know about this Mars movie with Liev Schrieber.

Arrow: The Scientist Review (Article) - 12/6/2013 8:01:57 AM

Solid ep of my favorite comicbook tv show so far.  This is a good case to bring more characters to tv, from any and all comic companies.

X-Men: Apocalypse in 2016 (Article) - 12/6/2013 7:49:15 AM

Wow, I  can't believe they are gonna try and tackle this!  Very exciting news!  I think this villain is probably one of the baddest and most entertaining villains of all time!  Casting........uh........how about the best team of CGI artists out there?  the voice could be anyone, the guy who did the cartoon voice was pretty awesome back in the mid-late 90's but really it could be anyone, they'll hire a big name just for the sake of it but by the time they have all the sound fx and detuning it'll be unrecongnizable anywayhugoweavingasmegatronremember?

Full Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer (Article) - 12/5/2013 3:55:31 PM

Yeah I don't know how you can expect something that can't possibly happen to look realistic, I think the fx look pretty good, as good as any out there right now that's trying to imagine a human spider and a human lightning bolt have a lil scrap.

Full Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer (Article) - 12/5/2013 11:09:20 AM

I thought the first one was the best Spiderman movie so far, and I still have nothing but love for Raimi's films!  This looks as good as I want it to be, I'm really not concerned about excess villains, when handled properly there really is no limit to the amount of characters you can have in a film, though it becomes more of a challenge to balance it all successfully, I have faith they'll pull it off here.

Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman (Article) - 12/5/2013 10:57:21 AM

20lbs of muscle on a women is unreasonable, its barely reasonable on a man who's already in good shape and could take months and months of training that they don't have, but if she could put on 5-7lbs of muscle and an equal amount of fat, she'd be way closer to looking the part!

She is definitely gorgeous, no question there, a costume could do a lot to enhance her body appearance but I'm sure that there is already a training program in place to shape her up and I bet it includes adding an amount of fat as well as muscle building!  Eva Mendes put on some weight for a role a few years back at the request of the director and It was pretty amazing how much she was able to enhance the T and A with only 7-10lbs of fat!.

WISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA