All wish's Comments

Showing items 41 - 50 of 1,243

Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman (Article) - 12/5/2013 10:57:21 AM

20lbs of muscle on a women is unreasonable, its barely reasonable on a man who's already in good shape and could take months and months of training that they don't have, but if she could put on 5-7lbs of muscle and an equal amount of fat, she'd be way closer to looking the part!

She is definitely gorgeous, no question there, a costume could do a lot to enhance her body appearance but I'm sure that there is already a training program in place to shape her up and I bet it includes adding an amount of fat as well as muscle building!  Eva Mendes put on some weight for a role a few years back at the request of the director and It was pretty amazing how much she was able to enhance the T and A with only 7-10lbs of fat!.

Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman (Article) - 12/4/2013 9:24:30 PM

We all discussed this earlier in a thread when 3 girls were in the running, my remarks then and now are the same regarding this girl, she's pretty but way too skinny.  Wonder Women is supposed to have some serious curves, this chick has angles, sharp ones.......I know it's not beyond actors to bulk up or otherwise alter their bodies for roles so I really hope they get her some type of program that makes her appear more to the idea that we all seem to share for WW.

I refuse to believe there isn't a more suitable candidate out there who's already in the kind of physical shape to portray WW, acting chops and all.....so I guess we really really have to trust Zack and friends on this one.

Honestly, not who I pictured at all, not even close.

ALMOST HUMAN: The Bends Review (Article) - 12/4/2013 10:17:13 AM

the writing is perfectly witty, establishing a really special chemistry for the 2 leads and making this show a good blend of drama/sci fi and comedy.

I have to admit, I was really surprised when Kennix killed Bishop, but I'm glad he did, it showed the balls this show is willing to display.  It wouldn't have helped the police force at all to reveal one of their captains was behind a drug empire, which I'm sure it will get out eventually but at least this way there is no dragged out trial.

Overall a fair grade for the ep, but I still really liked it, loving the Rudy character especially!!  They still need to find more for Minka Kelly to do though, that's way too much hotness to only be in 3mins of the ep.

Paul Walker Killed in Car Crash (Article) - 11/30/2013 11:43:05 PM

A terrible tragedy, he was much more than just an actor obviously, this is sad news indeed.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Repairs Review (Article) - 11/28/2013 9:31:45 AM

excellent episode, this show is awesome, I  love the humour, I hope they don't tone it down.  Maybe instead it'll find it's proper audience and keep doing what its doing.  I  wouldnt' change a thing!!

Brian Griffin NOT Dead? (Article) - 11/27/2013 10:47:00 AM

Judging by the internet reaction the following day, it's clear that people are watching and paying attention!

I've been watching Family guy since the beginning, I stuck thru the 2 cancellations and was one of the many fans who bought the first couple of seasons on DVD to help resurrect the show, it's gotten duller over time but they still manage to pull a few laughs from me every week.  Sunday's episode was the very first episode that pulled few tears too, I'm a dog lover and I've lost a few in my life and it's the hardest thing to get over, I don't have kids and never will so dogs are my kids!!  I hope he's not dead because I love that character, I love that they keep so many elements of his character as a dog despite the fact that he's a well spoken aspiring writer, he still gets distracted by tossing a ball and feels compelled to eat vomit haha!!  If he is dead, then I will be sad but I won't abandon the show.

I'm gonna do as Steve Callahan suggests and be a loyal fan and trust the show..........

ALMOST HUMAN: Are You Receiving? Review (Article) - 11/27/2013 7:37:35 AM

The chemistry between the leads is awesome, the show is pretty hi-end too so it's been very enjoyable to watch!!  So far so good!!

Possible Titles for Batman vs. Superman (Article) - 11/26/2013 5:15:13 PM

So........you agree that sacrificing one life to save many more is acceptable?  Just that it has to be indirectly a result of ones actions and not directly?  I'm not sure most people would see a difference, except that it's Lois vs Zod.......hardly a choice dude..........

But I'm not failing to see your point, and I totally understand how it crosses a line for many fans.  I'd say that's a good thing, we need more people who are appalled by any taking of life.  And yes, it is out of character, I certainly can't disagree there at all.

Possible Titles for Batman vs. Superman (Article) - 11/26/2013 12:37:02 PM

You might be forgetting the promise he made to Lara to find her son, and the revenge he hoped to exact on Jor-El by enslaving their offspring, whom he considered an abomination for being a natural birth!!  You have to know that his motivations weren't only to preserve his race, getting back at Jor-El was always part of his plan!  So no, he wouldn't settle for Mars, he wouldn't listen to reason, his only purpose when he failed to protect his race was to avenge them.....those were his own words by the way.

Most of your ideas would have worked........for the short term, being exposed to our sun over time would give Zod all the same powers as Kal and he'd just come back, meaner and stronger with a superior intellect when it comes to battle.  Instead of putting a bandaid on a bullet hole he amputated the limb and saved some lives.

I don't condone killing for any reason other than to save lives, that's what happened in this movie, we all like to think that if we were in the same position we would have the time, resources and support to make all the right decisions, but the truth is that when you are faced with death, you react, right or wrong you react to survive or save someone you love.  I love that they put so much weight on his shoulders for his very first outing as a hero, he never learned to fight or anything like that, he did what he had to do and barely came out of it alive.  All that collateral damage was terrible, but it's not like he knew there was going to be a fight, the attack and deception by Zod was more to blame than Kal not making perfect decisions to spare the city.

It's obviously a polarizing ending and I know I won't win anyone over or change their minds about how they feel toward the ending, but I understand the reasoning behind it, and I think that's all the filmmakers wanted to convey, they weren't trying to convince you that what he did was right, but it was the only choice he had.  I think the next movie will likely touch on the subject of his having killed, he may feel guilt about it or he may feel completely justified, it'll be interesting to see how they handle it.

Possible Titles for Batman vs. Superman (Article) - 11/26/2013 10:54:53 AM

Sometimes bad guys have to die, I'd think most people in the US would agree with that, considering the military action of the last few decades and all.  Especially bad guys who lead an army from a superior race that plan to terra-form and exterminate everyone on earth.

But let's brainstorm some alternatives since we have such an awesome collection of thinkers here.....

Put Zod in prison:  Yeah as soon as they figure out how to render him powerless, they don't yet know about kryptonite and adamantium walls only exist in that other universe.  One thing is for sure though, he could have held him in that headlock for hours and hours until they figured it out, at least Zod would be alive and Kal would have a clear conscience.

Convince him he's wrong:  This works every time, have a heart to heart chat, make him see the proper path........I'm quite shocked they didn't try this first........

Negotiate a deal:  Tell him he can have a portion of the planet to terra form, kinda like when you order onions on only half the pizza.......the planet is sorta roundish so the math works.........I'm sure once he settles in on his slice he won't bother anyone else ever again.

That's what I got, anyone else have any suggestions as to what the fuck he was supposed to do?

WISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA