All wish's Comments

Showing items 941 - 950 of 1,194

SPIDER-MAN Pics, Videos Online (Article) - 5/6/2011 7:10:37 PM

The costume..........I dunno........maybe I'm getting old but these comic book movies are starting to look more and more ridiculous with the big bright costumes that have been in place for decades.  I understand that keeping it close to the origin is preferrable by most fans but this just looks silly.  I'm not asking for a gritty, handi-cam shot spiderman, but maybe with re-boot they coulda tried re-invention, especially so close to the Sam Raimi versions, which just somehow worked really well.........except for.......everybody all together now!!!!

spiderman 3!!!!

I mean, if I was suddenly given the powers Peter Parker has, the last thing I would do is create some cheesy character with an even cheesier spandex suit and mask to parade around in.  I'd go all black, smoked-out and ninja style!!  I dunno, fucking with the history is risky but maybe it's time for an update.

Maybe I just need to shut up and wait.

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2011 4:39:09 PM

My first comment, which was a rhetorical question complete with smart-ass answer, wasn't even directed at you Keithdaniel, it was for my beautiful and well-hung arch-nemesis SarcasticCaveman.  I didn't even really remember your post when I first posted.

As for your speaking to the maniacs, well some of them have been reading it dude, why do you think MrGarabaldi is so pissed at you?  Yeah I've been a prick, but a more charming one than you!

In my opinon

I'm done

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2011 11:30:01 AM

I'm gonna invent a disease that eradicates people who over-use internet acronyms.

As for being a better person, I've helped children walk again after serious injuries and birth defects.......what have you done?

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2011 11:24:28 AM

Athletes in general are pretty good at trash talking, my profession has me surrounded by them, all types all ages and they can be pretty clever, brutal and hillarious!!

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2011 10:56:59 AM

BTW (bite this weiner)

I never admitted defeat, nor will I to a poseur lke you.

I'm better than you in every way.

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2011 10:53:01 AM

You are wrong

I'm smarter than you

My comments are funnier

Mania Review: Thor (Article) - 5/6/2011 6:15:55 AM

I've seen this now and it is everything good that's been said and then some.

It's definitely ok for 7-9 yrs of age, but then again my folks were letting me watch Terminator and Aliens (my dad is one of the first ever Jim Cameron fanatics) when I was around 5 so it's a movie I would show my kids.............if I they hadn't sterilized me at birth and I could have kids........

Nice one Mr JBE, that is some boner-inducing fake spoiler shit!  Is the world ready for the infinity-gauntlet series to be brought to film?  who cares BRING IT!!!!

Branagh was a genius move  to hire as director!!

Mania Review: Hobo With a Shotgun (Article) - 5/6/2011 5:18:42 AM

When I saw a poster for this I didn't believe it, I thought it was a teaser for another grindhouse flick but that kind of news would have made it on here long before.  After reading some surprisingly flattering reviews I don't think this can be ignored and it looks like an instant cult-classic that might atually be really really good!   And it might not, but a B from Rob regarding a film like this can only mean hit!

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2011 5:10:01 AM

HAHA loved them!  There ya go!!  Now that's some good writing buddy, it only took you half the words too!

it's all bullshit anyway.....

yap yap yap

laugh laugh laugh

we still on for dinner?

Cooper Circles PARADISE LOST (Article) - 5/5/2011 10:13:14 PM

I love Proyas, he's one of my favorites for sure and Cooper is on the fast-track to being one of my favorites in both comedy and action so this sounds like it could be quite spectacular!!!

echo on the legion bore

I have a stolen Tom Arnold folding chair from the set of Carpool where they were shooting in a mall in Vancouver back in 1995. That was actually one of the scariest moments of my life as I had to do a bit of running/ducking/hiding/running/falling at one point to evade rent-a-cops. Its been continuously listed on ebay for the last 15 years for $2.15(CAN) with absolutely no interest whatsoever.

WISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA