All wish's Comments

Showing items 941 - 950 of 1,208

THOR Hammers Out Victory (Article) - 5/10/2011 11:54:27 AM

Superman aslo has a weakness that was perfectly exploited in Superman 2, his heart.

Now that's how you make a superman movie without kryptonite!!!!!

SPIDER-MAN Pics, Videos Online (Article) - 5/10/2011 10:53:04 AM

and it's not the worst wise..............Wes Bentley almost played Peter Parker........c'mon!!!

SPIDER-MAN Pics, Videos Online (Article) - 5/10/2011 10:51:34 AM

When this site was Cinescape magazine they had an issue in 1993 regarging Jim Cameron's version of Spiderman that was slated to be released in 1995.  In that article they talked about Cameron setting the stage in the future with perhaps Michael Biehn playing an older Peter Parker and included a massive update to the costume!  That's from Jim Cameron!!

I'm just thinking aloud..........I don't know if I actually want that but the fact that this reboot is coming about so soon has me wondering what other approaches could have been taken.

Hemsworth Training SNOW WHITE (Article) - 5/10/2011 10:38:20 AM

I think wise was being funny.......I thought it was funny.......

her underwear scene in "Into the Wild" could also be considered amongst her best performances, less talking more pretty.

Hemsworth Training SNOW WHITE (Article) - 5/10/2011 6:47:40 AM

This could be cool, but also last chance for Kristen Stewart to prove to me that she can be entertaining other than looks.  She must have trained at the Neve Campbell school of squinty eyed acting...........

Fringe: The Day We Died Review (Article) - 5/10/2011 6:44:47 AM

Ok, I'll admit I was wrong with the 3rd universe speculation, but it seemed plausible at the time.  Whatever, this show is a hit with every episode!!!!!

and yeah, observers/watchers, same thing but they are referred to as observers.........who or where (when?) they come from is probably gonna get revealed next season.......at least I hope it is.

Spidey's Connors and Ben Spotted on Set (Article) - 5/9/2011 5:43:36 PM

Spiderman 2 is the best of the bunch, no question.  The fx were way better and the villian was perfect.  Get's the girl in the end and everything.  This Andrew guy kinda bugged me in the social network so that's why I'm feeling negative on this one.......he has a weird mouth/chin/talking thing going on...........hard to explain in writing..

SPIDER-MAN Pics, Videos Online (Article) - 5/9/2011 5:20:41 PM

@UltimateTypeface: Maybe you're right and maybe you're wrong. I don't agree that the suit struck terror into anyone's heart.  The legend you speak of is true.......and created in the 60's, I think 50 yrs is a little long to go with the same pair o' tights eh?  As for the ninja shit making for a nobody.........well I would think a vigilante would prefer to be a nobody rather than a sensation, and yes I know this fucks with the continuity but maybe it's time for that!!!  Re-invention has been both awful and amazing.  I would be more into that than what I'm seeing from this Mark Webb version so far.   Hopefully the trailer blows us away!  I really am hoping for that!!

SarcasticCaveman (Profile) - 5/9/2011 4:49:46 PM

yeah man I saw that shit and nearly posted but I didn't want to start another bullshit thread of expletives and pompous writing.  I can't believe he would suggest that anyone who believed the media account of Bin Laden's death are gullible, yet anyone who disagrees with his favorite conspiracy theories are stupid.  Hypocrite.  Go back to sleep like the rest of the sheep?  Yeah he's really got it all figured out hey?  He actually writes good, intelligent comments but it's the "know it all" attitude and disrespect for people who don't agree with him that make him such an unlikable asshole.  You and I may have different tastes, but we like most of the same stuff with the same degree of passion.  He seems like he's out to make everyone else look like dummies.  Not cool.

THOR Hammers Out Victory (Article) - 5/9/2011 3:04:12 PM

a'ight, best exile ever, agreed!

BUT, it's only cuz he was sent to N.M. I doubt it would have been good at all if he landed in Beruit or.....uh....anywhere in the middle-east? perhaps too soon.........but...........Japan woulda sucked too.......

WISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA