All wish's Comments

Showing items 951 - 960 of 1,208

THOR Hammers Out Victory (Article) - 5/9/2011 11:27:08 AM

This was a poster for the avengers, an introduction to a character that many know a little about, but most don't know lots about.  To make it more complex and trying for the hero would have countered the simplistic approach that made this film easy to like.  I know you wanted more suffering Hanso, but let Chris Nolan do the tortured hero films, this is exactly what Thor needed to be.........for me anyway........

Will Smith, Tarantino Team Up? (Article) - 5/9/2011 11:18:43 AM

I also sent mania a scoop regarding the delay of the Dark Tower series..........but they haven't posted it yet........it looks like Ron Howard and company were set to shoot in September but that's been scrapped and the whole project is on Hiatus.............imdb has all the news I was able to find.

Will Smith, Tarantino Team Up? (Article) - 5/9/2011 11:16:12 AM

Tarantino is a genius.  He wrote True Romance and Natural Born Killers before he was established as a director and both films will never be forgotten, and then he drops Pulp Fiction on the world, which got a lot of people to go back and check out Reservoir Dogs, and neither of those films get left off of "top" lists very oftem.  Say what you want about him pertaining to your like or dislike of his work, but make no mistake about his place in the movie business.  I personally think he's delivered better and better movies everytime he sets out and one can't forget that sometimes he goes for a certain look or appeal that isn't designed to follow up to his previous film.  I would never put Death Proof in the same category as Kill Bill or Inglorious Basterds just because they're both his, but then again I've never been disapointed with anything he's done!

I think he likes to try and improve upon or fix past mistakes in hollywood, like bringing back Travolta because he knew the guy was worth it and just got a bad streak of films that nearly sunk him, I think the same could be said with Smith, only it's regarding his previous attempt at westerns that he's trying to improve upon.  Obviously Will Smith doesn't need a Tarantino style career makeover  ..........but you can't deny how awesome that would be anyway!!!

nothing will stop me from seeing this one, even if Paul Walker is in it........

THOR Hammers Out Victory (Article) - 5/9/2011 5:45:57 AM

Saw this in 3D last night after seeing it last week in 2D and I have to say, 3D ruins it.  This was my first negative experience with 3D and from now on I'll only be seeing films in 3d that were shot for it, not converted.

All in all I'm still gonna say that this was an excellent film, both entertaining and relevant to the upcoming slate of Avenger related movies.  Branagh scores a major hit and the summer movie season is off to a fine start indeed!!!!

It'll break 200mil and get a sequel.

Oh yeah, and lots and lots of people are taking thier kids to this one........which is fine but if your kid is under the age of 7, please recognize that they might not understand what they are seeing and ask a lot of questions so please be courteous to the other patrons and silence your spawn!!!!!!

The guy behind me last night with 2 toddlers nearly woke up this morning with the ability to describe what his left nut tastes like............but his kids were there so I spared him.........prick.

SPIDER-MAN Pics, Videos Online (Article) - 5/6/2011 7:10:37 PM

The costume..........I dunno........maybe I'm getting old but these comic book movies are starting to look more and more ridiculous with the big bright costumes that have been in place for decades.  I understand that keeping it close to the origin is preferrable by most fans but this just looks silly.  I'm not asking for a gritty, handi-cam shot spiderman, but maybe with re-boot they coulda tried re-invention, especially so close to the Sam Raimi versions, which just somehow worked really well.........except for.......everybody all together now!!!!

spiderman 3!!!!

I mean, if I was suddenly given the powers Peter Parker has, the last thing I would do is create some cheesy character with an even cheesier spandex suit and mask to parade around in.  I'd go all black, smoked-out and ninja style!!  I dunno, fucking with the history is risky but maybe it's time for an update.

Maybe I just need to shut up and wait.

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2011 4:39:09 PM

My first comment, which was a rhetorical question complete with smart-ass answer, wasn't even directed at you Keithdaniel, it was for my beautiful and well-hung arch-nemesis SarcasticCaveman.  I didn't even really remember your post when I first posted.

As for your speaking to the maniacs, well some of them have been reading it dude, why do you think MrGarabaldi is so pissed at you?  Yeah I've been a prick, but a more charming one than you!

In my opinon

I'm done

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2011 11:30:01 AM

I'm gonna invent a disease that eradicates people who over-use internet acronyms.

As for being a better person, I've helped children walk again after serious injuries and birth defects.......what have you done?

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2011 11:24:28 AM

Athletes in general are pretty good at trash talking, my profession has me surrounded by them, all types all ages and they can be pretty clever, brutal and hillarious!!

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2011 10:56:59 AM

BTW (bite this weiner)

I never admitted defeat, nor will I to a poseur lke you.

I'm better than you in every way.

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/6/2011 10:53:01 AM