All wish's Comments

Showing items 961 - 970 of 1,200

Lin Talks TERMINATOR Timelines (Article) - 5/5/2011 6:29:37 AM

There are usually good reasons  when a franchise revival fails, in this case I think it needs to considered that the public interest may not be there enough to sustain the Terminator franchise.  I really don't think Salvation was terrible as opposed to irrelevant so maybe they just need to leave it alone for a decade and wait for the next generation to demand another chapter.

Having said that I will still watch anything they produce that's related to this franchise, I just have little hope of it being great or achieving the mass success they are looking for.  People tend to react more positively to something when they've gone a really long time without it.  Speilberg and Lucas have both recently produced sequels after mulit-decade gaps and both had massive success regardless of the fact that I personally didn't like either's efforts nor did the group of people I tend to agree with.  Isn't that a much better way of stating my opinon without trying to make it sound like it's highly regarded and widely accepted fact?

anyway, Justin Lin is skilled so a little optimism is called for.  Just a little though.......

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/5/2011 5:53:13 AM

CORRECTION:  I loved SPEED and fight for Keanu's dignity on a daily basis but I also watched "The social network"  and thought it was okay so please don't call me dumb!

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/5/2011 5:49:02 AM

CORRECTION:  I'm pretty sure I farted in my sleep last night but I'm not a savage!  Please don't think less of me!!!!

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/5/2011 5:48:22 AM

CORRECTION:  I may have made some grammatical errors and spaalling miss-steaks so please don't judge me or think less of me!

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/5/2011 5:45:18 AM

Keithdaniel:  When you see 2 people arguing, the person who first attacks the other's intelligence is usually the one who has lost the arguement.

I've made my points and I'm sticking with them.

I'm not stupid, I do not lack intelligence and when you try to imply that I am stupid it makes you look desperate.  OK fine, your opinon and the opinions of everyone you choose to agree with are right and the facts regarding a film like profit don't mean anything.  You believe what you want and I'll do the same, you can insult me or criticize me all you want if it helps to make your point.

You are obviously smart and I'm not being a prick or sarcastic when I say that, but you really don't like it when someone doesn't agree with you and I can't say I'm much different, only I always try to not jump straight to the "you're dumb" part of an argument when I don't like how the other side is presenting thier case.

I'm not going to convince you and you are not going to convince me, but just so you know, I am very successful in my life and have no doubt that I've made the right decisions, I'm very happy and confident with my opinions and I feel that I am respected by my peers so bash away!!

I've antagonized you, but I haven't insulted you.........and unlike the other maniacs I've argued with on here, I really don't like you and I'm just not going to bother responding to your inflated self perception anymore.

I'll close this by letting loose with a few terms so that I don't have to respond to you anymore.

You are:  a loser, a piece of crap, stupid, retarded, pompous, pretentious, ugly, smelly, too hairy, bald, white, black, red, a ford festiva, gay,  Paul Walker, dumb, straight, thick-headed, pea-brained, a fan of nickelback, greasy, slimy, narrow minded, religous, a cannibal, racist, pole smoker, meat eater, milk drinker, hack, drug addict, substitute math teacher, acid wash denim wearing..........fart stabber.

There..........now I"ve insulted you.  You can bury the hatchet in your ass.

dislike

WISH

Saoirse Ronan Battles HOST (Article) - 5/4/2011 8:57:19 AM

I wonder if they'll glitter when they take over a human

Scott Mann Helming Seven Samurai (Article) - 5/4/2011 8:50:49 AM

The world is concerned with epidemics on the rise, AIDS, CANCER or even advanced influenza strains, well what about world-wide ADD?  In an economic meltdown people are choosing to waste money on remakes that don't need to be remade......the next thing they'll do is remake classics like robocop or total recall and reboot spiderman.......can you imagine.........what?

oh.....

Lin Confirmed for FAST 6 (Article) - 5/4/2011 5:14:00 AM

With box office returns like the 5th one is enjoying, they will not only keep milking this cow, they will saddle it and ride it until it's ground beef!!!!

SarcasticCaveman (Profile) - 5/4/2011 5:07:23 AM

ditto on the personally thing, and I'm sorry about the opinon thing, I've just spent most of my life hearing people use their opinions like facts and that drives me batty!!

Cheers to passionate fans!!!  wouldn't have it any other way!!!

New TRANSFORMERS 3 Trailer Arrives (Article) - 5/3/2011 4:10:33 PM

yeah, the next thing you know I'll be sending you a friend request!

WISH'S MANIACAL PERSONA