All wraith729's Comments

Game of Thrones: Breaker of Chains Trailer (Article) - 4/19/2014 3:34:50 PM

Well... in the books... someone's going to become king/queen. Somebody is going to be Hand of the King. Someone else is going to marry someone else. Someone else will go batshit crazy and that isn't the last shicking death, but the last one was the most satisfying.

New THE GREEN INFERNO Trailer (Article) - 4/17/2014 6:16:06 AM

Pretty girls being tied up and tortured... what's not to like? (note the sarcasm)

Star Wars Origins (Article) - 9/13/2013 9:27:12 AM

I could see Boba Fett carrying his own movie, I could see it being more action-orientated. I think it would be cool to have him hunt someone down. Maybe even a chase or competition between bounty hunters. I'd like them to explore more of the underbelly of the Star Wars universe.

Ford Happy to Do Another Indy (Article) - 7/20/2013 7:02:42 AM

We heard you the first time.

Episode VII Casting: Jonathan Rhys Meyers? (Article) - 5/20/2013 12:19:26 PM

Granted it's early and unconfirmed but this could be good. I can definitely see him being a villain or a egotistical politician.

Warm Bodies First 4 Minutes (Article) - 12/28/2012 6:55:49 AM

Great! The zombie genre has officially jumped the shark... and then ate a surfer...

Game Of Thrones Season 3 Featurette (Article) - 12/5/2012 8:17:20 AM

I'm going to speak in a lot of code now so try to keep up... :)

Remember, there were duex RW. Are we talking the ET RW or the JB (actually L)/MT RW? If we're talking in the case of fucked up, I'm assuming the former is what happens at the end of S3 which was what I excpeted.

Game Of Thrones Season 3 Featurette (Article) - 12/4/2012 10:15:26 AM

Yea that Racist Walrus scene in Storm Of Swords was INTENSE! I felt bad for the things he was spouting at Danaerys and when Jorah took it's head off and it still kept talking before it finally died was the scene that brought the whole book together. I can't WAIT to see how it translates to the small screen. ;-)

SKYFALL - Official Teaser Trailer (Article) - 5/21/2012 7:23:51 AM

I wish I wasn't at work so I could watch it with the sound up. 7 hours before I get to hear the awesomeness...

Bond 24 in 2014 (Article) - 4/27/2012 7:12:21 AM

Casino Royale was a reboot only in a way to make Bond grittier and less reliant on hokey technology. Every bond was just a new story much like a series of books (Jack Ryan, Dirk Pitt, etc). Some of the older movies had something to do with the ones before them notably OHMSS and Diamonds Are Forever and Casino Royale and (so far) Quantom of Solace, but most are just stand alone adventures. So no, I don't think a new Bond technically equates to a reboot of the franchise.

WRAITH729'S MANIACAL PERSONA