All wrrlykam's Comments

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/17/2014 2:22:49 AM

Big G is on my BD list. Gimmie, gimmie gimmie. Watch Godzilla vs King Kong was so much fun. It was odd watching the non-pc japanese actors 'blacked up'  to be natives. You just couldn't get away with that these days.

Meteor is hilarious for all those continuity blips. The missles running out of fuel and turning back or the clear night sky during a blizzard still make me laugh. I may just pick it and a copy of Congo if they are cheap enough (I love Tim Currys' european accent).

Dredd Prequel? Not Sequel? (Article) - 9/14/2014 4:59:52 AM

Origins was published in 2000AD from 13 September, 2006 through to 2 May, 2007 (with a 10 issue break in the middle) so it couldn't have been the basis for the 1995 Sly Dredd movie.

Richard Kiel Has Passed (Article) - 9/11/2014 1:47:07 PM

Best Bond villian.

I saw Richard at Memorabilia 2013 in Birmingham UK last November. He clearly hadn't seen me as he nearly ran me down with his disability scooter as he dashed to the toilet. He didn't look well then poor guy.

There are some big shoes that I doubt will be filled any time soon. RIP.

Doctor Who: Robot of Sherwood CLIP (Article) - 9/4/2014 8:20:26 AM

Peter in a dress? Now that will make for interesting TV!

Star Wars Rebels Sneak Peek - Save the Wookies (Article) - 8/31/2014 2:27:36 PM

Rare hairless Wookiee. Love it.

Yeah, helmet hair. It is a lowish res video, maybe the texture is getting a bit fuzzed. Or maybe he is using Wookiee strength shampoo, conditioner and hairspray.

Sir Richard Attenborough Has Passed (Article) - 8/26/2014 1:59:40 AM

@Karas1 - Are you confusing him with his Naturalist brother David? The only 'nature' documentary I can find is 'The Making of Jurassic Park'.

Most of Dickies documentaries are film and stage based.

Sir Richard Attenborough Has Passed (Article) - 8/25/2014 5:09:07 AM

From Pinky Brown to John Hammond, Thank you 'Darling'. RIP.

Mania Terrors: Young Frankenstein (Article) - 8/25/2014 4:56:04 AM

Ah!, Sweet Mystery of Life, At last, I've found you.

Robin Williams has Passed (Article) - 8/12/2014 1:13:32 AM

Sad, sad news. It must have been a dark, dark place you were in.

First Look: STAR WARS REBELS - Tonight! (Article) - 8/5/2014 3:40:10 AM

Video not available in your country. Hmupf.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA