All wrrlykam's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 4/1/2015 1:02:29 AM

There are a lot of Cinemania groups on FB, but following the names helped.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/31/2015 12:34:36 AM

Good-bye-ee! good-bye-ee!
Wipe the tear, baby dear, from your eye-ee.
Tho' it's hard to part I know,
I'll be tickled to death to go.
Don't cry-ee! don't sigh-ee!
There's a silver lining in the sky-ee.
Bonsoir old thing, cheerio! chin chin!
Nah-poo! Toodle-oo!
Good-bye-ee!

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 3/30/2015 9:58:11 AM

Logan 3 is 21 years old, his palm flower crystal blinks red-black.

He is on last day. So is Mania dot com.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/27/2015 10:37:00 AM

Two big pieces of bad news in the same month . . . RIP Leonard. You have been and always will be our TV friend.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/15/2015 2:30:02 PM

Same here, Mania is one of three sites I check every morning and most of the day too. No sure I like the Cinefantastique site. I wasn't taken with the magazine either to be honest. Cinescape was my prefered mag.

Any other suggestions for other scifi & fantasy news site as fun as this one would appreciated.

It was a good run. Thanks to all, fans and contributors.

First Look: Indominus Rex from Jurassic World (Article) - 1/29/2015 2:36:30 PM

That thing lives in the terrarium at the top of our stairs.

Lego Scooby-Doo Toys Announced (Article) - 1/24/2015 4:22:34 AM

Zoinks! plus 1

Star Wars Spin Off Possible Leading Ladies (Article) - 1/23/2015 2:51:45 AM

Who cares??? Do a spin offf of Han -flippin- Solo and Chew-flubbin-bacca... WITH THE dosh garn Milennium Mother Dumpin Falcon!!!!

I read that in a Samuel L. Jackson voice.

I read it in a Mary Whitehouse voice . . . it sounded bizarre.

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/21/2015 6:05:31 AM

Marvel makes comics?!?!?!

Being a Brit-comic fan I never followed the Marvel comic scene too close. Borrowed a few Spidey GNs from the library. I think the only Marvel comic I ever bought was the Star Wars adaptions back in the late 70s. The whole need for constant re-boots and multiple character/team titles is just perplexing (unless you look at it a money making venture for Marvel).

My grandfather was a massive DC fan, who had a large Superman and Batman collection. His brother in law 'stole' them after gramps eyesight failed and sold them for a tidy sum.

Thunderbirds Are Go: Introducing The Tracy Brothers (Article) - 1/19/2015 2:05:59 PM

ITV Central News did a small feature on the up coming series. Nothing new but they did interview Anderson's son where he discussed some of his dad's other upcoming series (one is a new puppet series).

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA