All wrrlykam's Comments

Star Trek: Live in Concert Announced (Article) - 4/11/2014 8:26:06 AM

@ SarcasticCaveman Goldsmith, Horner,  Eidelman, et al  - you make my mouth drool. Now that concert would get me off my butt and down to London in a flash.

Star Trek: Live in Concert Announced (Article) - 4/10/2014 10:52:26 AM

Ugh! London only. What about Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester or other northern cities? At least we had the Star Wars concert with Anthony Daniels narrating at the NEC a couple of years ago. If it half as good as that then it will be a good night out.

Book Review: Game of Thrones: A Pop-Up Guide to Westeros (Article) - 4/4/2014 2:25:29 AM

Wow I'm not into GoT but those pop ups are great papercraft constructions.

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 4/1/2014 8:32:14 AM

Rock me Dr Zaius!!!

Pink Panther Returns to Big Screen (Article) - 4/1/2014 8:29:11 AM

Wow, I've never seen a panther so pink!

TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION - Official TV Spot #1 (Article) - 3/31/2014 7:09:48 AM

I love Viacom.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Criterion Collection - Hidden Fortress (Article) - 3/25/2014 3:09:16 AM

I'm ashamed to say that my DVD copy of Hidden Fortress has been on the shelf for quite a few years and never been opened. I really must get around to watching it.

Farscape to Return with a Movie? (Article) - 2/23/2014 3:00:02 PM

@Xeno I think that you might find that it was his brother John that died.

More Farscape is fine by me.

In Memoriam: Philip Seymour Hoffman (Article) - 2/6/2014 1:43:46 AM

And Maximilian Schell has died from a serious illness this week in addition to Hoffman. He was the best thing Disney's The Black Hole.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Its A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Criterion Blu-ray (Article) - 1/29/2014 12:39:27 AM

It is not available on Amazon UK as an import Rob, It does say on Amazon US that the DVD is region 1 and the BD is region A, so I wont work on Bd player without hacking the region. I'll not try that while it is still under warranty.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA