All wrrlykam's Comments

Warwick Davis Cast in Star Wars: Episode VII (Article) - 10/17/2014 11:19:42 AM

Is that the same false beard they used in the Warwick Davis IOS App?

Shock-O-Rama: Ray Harryhausen Creature Double Feature (Article) - 10/8/2014 11:38:12 AM

Found one on Amazon UK. Order placed. I can pass my '20 Million Miles' DVD on to my friend and as I don't have a copy of 'IT Came' I'll give this release five stars overall.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Blu-ray Details (Article) - 10/3/2014 12:12:11 PM

How else can the tempt us to buy a special/collectors/extended edition 6 months down the line.

First Look: Funko Science Fiction Mystery Minis (Article) - 10/2/2014 1:12:16 AM

Oh Shiny Firefly figures. Classic comic Dredd too.

Rebels We Want for Star Wars Rebels (Article) - 9/27/2014 4:27:27 AM

The only Corellian stuff I ever recall seeing was as the planet was depicted in SOE's Star Wars Galaxies game.

Star Wars Rumor: Chrome Stormtrooper? (Article) - 9/27/2014 4:13:17 AM

Everything is proceeding just as we have polished.

Star Wars Rumor: Chrome Stormtrooper? (Article) - 9/25/2014 3:31:46 PM

Now Google is getting in on the act, I  much prefer Firefoxtroopers myself.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Godzilla 2014 (Article) - 9/17/2014 2:22:49 AM

Big G is on my BD list. Gimmie, gimmie gimmie. Watch Godzilla vs King Kong was so much fun. It was odd watching the non-pc japanese actors 'blacked up'  to be natives. You just couldn't get away with that these days.

Meteor is hilarious for all those continuity blips. The missles running out of fuel and turning back or the clear night sky during a blizzard still make me laugh. I may just pick it and a copy of Congo if they are cheap enough (I love Tim Currys' european accent).

Dredd Prequel? Not Sequel? (Article) - 9/14/2014 4:59:52 AM

Origins was published in 2000AD from 13 September, 2006 through to 2 May, 2007 (with a 10 issue break in the middle) so it couldn't have been the basis for the 1995 Sly Dredd movie.

Richard Kiel Has Passed (Article) - 9/11/2014 1:47:07 PM

Best Bond villian.

I saw Richard at Memorabilia 2013 in Birmingham UK last November. He clearly hadn't seen me as he nearly ran me down with his disability scooter as he dashed to the toilet. He didn't look well then poor guy.

There are some big shoes that I doubt will be filled any time soon. RIP.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA