All wrrlykam's Comments

DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL TEASER (Article) - 11/10/2014 4:49:41 AM

Oh Er missus. I think it was one of those slap forehead moments. Santa and his gangsta elves.

Iron Sky: The Coming Race Trailer (Article) - 11/7/2014 11:23:34 AM

Wow THE Blondi the T-Rex is in it. Now that makes a big difference.

DOCTOR WHO: Death in Heaven Trailer (Article) - 11/5/2014 10:55:29 AM

Normal DW teaser trailer. Usual followed by a longer trailer closer to the weekend.

THUNDERCATS HO! Complete Animated Series Arrives (Article) - 10/28/2014 5:49:15 PM

Marine Boy, now that brings back memories.

DOCTOR WHO: Dark Water Trailer (Article) - 10/28/2014 8:12:28 AM

Aye HomestarRunner, Aye. It was all going well and enjoyable until the 'big reveal'. I thought I'd been watching a post 'End of Time' eleventh Doctor Christmas special.

Brent Spiner Cast in Star Wars Rebels (Article) - 10/23/2014 2:48:17 AM

Gall Trayvis looks like my dad! That's where he has been for the last couple of decades; in a galaxy far, far away.

Warwick Davis Cast in Star Wars: Episode VII (Article) - 10/17/2014 11:19:42 AM

Is that the same false beard they used in the Warwick Davis IOS App?

Shock-O-Rama: Ray Harryhausen Creature Double Feature (Article) - 10/8/2014 11:38:12 AM

Found one on Amazon UK. Order placed. I can pass my '20 Million Miles' DVD on to my friend and as I don't have a copy of 'IT Came' I'll give this release five stars overall.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Blu-ray Details (Article) - 10/3/2014 12:12:11 PM

How else can the tempt us to buy a special/collectors/extended edition 6 months down the line.

First Look: Funko Science Fiction Mystery Minis (Article) - 10/2/2014 1:12:16 AM

Oh Shiny Firefly figures. Classic comic Dredd too.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA