All wrrlykam's Comments

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/27/2015 10:37:00 AM

Two big pieces of bad news in the same month . . . RIP Leonard. You have been and always will be our TV friend.

Goodbye Maniacs (Article) - 2/15/2015 2:30:02 PM

Same here, Mania is one of three sites I check every morning and most of the day too. No sure I like the Cinefantastique site. I wasn't taken with the magazine either to be honest. Cinescape was my prefered mag.

Any other suggestions for other scifi & fantasy news site as fun as this one would appreciated.

It was a good run. Thanks to all, fans and contributors.

First Look: Indominus Rex from Jurassic World (Article) - 1/29/2015 2:36:30 PM

That thing lives in the terrarium at the top of our stairs.

Lego Scooby-Doo Toys Announced (Article) - 1/24/2015 4:22:34 AM

Zoinks! plus 1

Star Wars Spin Off Possible Leading Ladies (Article) - 1/23/2015 2:51:45 AM

Who cares??? Do a spin offf of Han -flippin- Solo and Chew-flubbin-bacca... WITH THE dosh garn Milennium Mother Dumpin Falcon!!!!

I read that in a Samuel L. Jackson voice.

I read it in a Mary Whitehouse voice . . . it sounded bizarre.

Marvel as we know it is done! (Article) - 1/21/2015 6:05:31 AM

Marvel makes comics?!?!?!

Being a Brit-comic fan I never followed the Marvel comic scene too close. Borrowed a few Spidey GNs from the library. I think the only Marvel comic I ever bought was the Star Wars adaptions back in the late 70s. The whole need for constant re-boots and multiple character/team titles is just perplexing (unless you look at it a money making venture for Marvel).

My grandfather was a massive DC fan, who had a large Superman and Batman collection. His brother in law 'stole' them after gramps eyesight failed and sold them for a tidy sum.

Thunderbirds Are Go: Introducing The Tracy Brothers (Article) - 1/19/2015 2:05:59 PM

ITV Central News did a small feature on the up coming series. Nothing new but they did interview Anderson's son where he discussed some of his dad's other upcoming series (one is a new puppet series).

Thunderbirds Are Go: Introducing The Tracy Brothers (Article) - 1/16/2015 10:50:09 AM

I see some budgies being smuggled in those outfits too.

Rod Taylor Has Passed (Article) - 1/9/2015 1:56:02 AM

Man. That's bad news with which to start the day. Like Muenster, I had slapped in The Time Machine and had an enjoyable afternoon in A.D. 802,701 a week or two ago. I had only listen to parts of Russell Garcia's beautiful sound track yesterday too. I'm sure there are snatches and hints of it in part of the Star Wars sequel's OST.

The Time Machine has been and still is one of my all time favourite films. Rod was one of my 'action hero' in my mid-infanthood of the late 60's. He will be missed.

New Millennium Falcon Images (Article) - 12/30/2014 6:54:41 AM

After Lando has the Falcon and ripped off the old round dish, they probably thought it better to have a low profile receiver dish, just in case he borrowed it again.

Or the old type was out of stock on E(mpire)Bay and what with Amazon being based on Alderaan and all . . .

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA