All wrrlykam's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 >  >>

Doctor Who: Release Date and NEW TEASER (Article) - 6/29/2014 10:02:15 AM

I can't see the teaser in the UK. Is it the 'Am I a Good man?' version?

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes New Clip (Article) - 6/19/2014 12:05:15 AM

Video two blocked.

Top 10 Reasons Why Everything is Awesome (The Lego Movie) (Article) - 6/16/2014 2:40:29 AM

I just can't see a Betta Bilda movie being anywhere as good, even though I prefered Betta Bilda over Lego growing up (I'm talking vs Lego from 48 years ago).

DOCTOR WHO WORLD TOUR - INFO (Article) - 6/11/2014 2:37:20 PM

@Bluejester - I feel your pain. They are about the same as they are for coming to Birmingham UK. No wonder Scotland wants to leave the union. They're hoping to get there own DW tour date. To the BBC, Britain ends at the Watford Gap. Cardiff and London get all the fun stuff.

Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Rumor Control (Article) - 6/5/2014 1:44:29 AM

I'm sure I was a YT-1300 light freighter in SW2.

Mania Box Office Report: THE FUTURE RULES (Article) - 5/26/2014 2:12:41 PM

Yes. Hanso. It needed more Cranston. Such a waste.

Memphis Belle: Blu-ray Review (Article) - 5/24/2014 4:19:46 AM

Oh, yes a memorable movie.

The scene where Sinclair gets a chance to shoot down a 109 but to his horror the fighter hits their 'wingman' slicing the tail off, is still chilling, especially as all they can do is listen to the screams of the rookiee crew as they fall to their deaths.

Doctor Who Series 8 2014: Teaser Trailer (Article) - 5/24/2014 3:45:17 AM

August, that's an odd time to start a new season, but less time to wait I guess.

H.R. Giger Has Passed (Article) - 5/13/2014 5:01:40 PM

Rob, you need to adjust the black and white picture's title/credit from 1970 to 1940.

Giger's work was the stuff of nighmare and yet strangely compelling. Sad news.

Evil Kirk on Star Trek: Enterprise?! (Article) - 5/4/2014 12:45:35 AM

Rick Berman and Brannon Braga c-wrote the screenplay. They should given to task to Manny Coto I'm sure it would have been way better.

I still haven't watched the season 4 finale. I just can be bothered, it just felt like the two Bees were just sticking two fingers up at the fans with a TNG episode.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA