All wrrlykam's Comments

<<  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 >  >>

FIRST Superman IMAGE from Batman v Superman (Article) - 7/5/2014 5:20:54 AM

Batman vs Judge Dredd next? Get that masked vigilante in an ISOCUBE now!

Sherlock Christmas Special!? (Article) - 7/1/2014 2:53:19 PM

Still have the season 3 DVD to watch on holiday in September.

Sharknado 2: Sneak Peek (Article) - 7/1/2014 2:50:32 PM

Arrgghhh! No video.

Doctor Who: Release Date and NEW TEASER (Article) - 6/29/2014 10:02:15 AM

I can't see the teaser in the UK. Is it the 'Am I a Good man?' version?

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes New Clip (Article) - 6/19/2014 12:05:15 AM

Video two blocked.

Top 10 Reasons Why Everything is Awesome (The Lego Movie) (Article) - 6/16/2014 2:40:29 AM

I just can't see a Betta Bilda movie being anywhere as good, even though I prefered Betta Bilda over Lego growing up (I'm talking vs Lego from 48 years ago).

DOCTOR WHO WORLD TOUR - INFO (Article) - 6/11/2014 2:37:20 PM

@Bluejester - I feel your pain. They are about the same as they are for coming to Birmingham UK. No wonder Scotland wants to leave the union. They're hoping to get there own DW tour date. To the BBC, Britain ends at the Watford Gap. Cardiff and London get all the fun stuff.

Star Wars: Millennium Falcon Rumor Control (Article) - 6/5/2014 1:44:29 AM

I'm sure I was a YT-1300 light freighter in SW2.

Mania Box Office Report: THE FUTURE RULES (Article) - 5/26/2014 2:12:41 PM

Yes. Hanso. It needed more Cranston. Such a waste.

Memphis Belle: Blu-ray Review (Article) - 5/24/2014 4:19:46 AM

Oh, yes a memorable movie.

The scene where Sinclair gets a chance to shoot down a 109 but to his horror the fighter hits their 'wingman' slicing the tail off, is still chilling, especially as all they can do is listen to the screams of the rookiee crew as they fall to their deaths.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA