All wrrlykam's Comments

First TITANS Trailer Online (Article) - 11/11/2009 9:44:05 AM

You can see what may be Pegasus at 51 seconds. Either that or the horse is wearing something odd.

5 Pros and 5 Cons of an Indiana Jones 5 Movie (Article) - 11/10/2009 10:06:44 AM

Who's push 50!?!?!?!?

Where is my abacus?

2009 - 1981=28

18 28 = 46

Had me worried for a minute then.

The 7 Most Powerful Wizards (Too Lazy to Use Their Powers) (Article) - 11/3/2009 5:29:00 PM

The article forgot to mention Roy Wood.

Doctor Who Special Arrives on BBC America (Article) - 11/3/2009 5:24:09 PM

Bring back Bill Hartnell . . . oh wait he died years ago . . . in that case bring back Patrick Troughton . . . oh yeah same problem.

Saw Tom Baker a couple of years ago selling Doctor Who merchandise at a show at which he had earlier  done a signing session. Shame I had spent all my cash, It would have been great to have bought something from him especially as he was freely signing everything he sold.

As we get to see this in November I'll finish with a Doctor quote, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

Five Best Anime DVD and Blu-ray Covers of November (Article) - 11/3/2009 5:12:18 PM

GitS revision -= Personally I don't think that the new 3D stuff adds anything to the movie, in fact to me it was a distraction. Still at least the sound is now synced properley.

The UK DVD cover is slightly different, it has a James Cameron quote "A stunning work of speculative fiction"  above the title on the top and not the same one used on the above picture.

ASTRO BOY: 2 New Clips (Article) - 10/18/2009 5:53:25 AM

One of the other stills that opens when you click the 6 shown above is clearly influenced by the broken down robot in the garden in Laputa - Castle in the Sky. It just needs a squirrel fox.

Sorry can't find a link to an approriate image for comparison.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/5/2009 12:32:49 PM

The answer to Wallyrus was yes. Forgot to add that bit.

I found out if you press F5 to refresh a page after you have posted a message, then it reposts it. Echo technology.

5 Comics That Should Be Rated R Movies (Article) - 10/5/2009 12:27:34 PM

For 2000ADers with long memories, Flesh. The original Jurassic Park.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/5/2009 12:25:41 PM

"Wasn't that big bad-ass robot from "Judge Dredd" called an ABC WARRIOR?"

The original ABC Warriors series must be pushing 25 years old now. My doesn't the time fly. It had the same tongue in cheek humour as Dredd.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/5/2009 12:22:20 PM

Is that boy wearing a cape?

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA