All wrrlykam's Comments

5 Must Have Childhood Toy Guns (Article) - 9/21/2009 9:25:41 AM

Has to be Dredd's Lawgiver or Logan 5's Sandman pistol. Failing that the Space 1999 staple gun.

Did anyone mention Winona? A Standard PK Pulse Pistol.

There is a printer friendly version of the M41a Pulse Rifle for card model makers out there.

7 Classic Characters Whored Out By Hollywood (Article) - 9/14/2009 10:55:34 AM

Captain! I protest! I am NOT a merry man!

Jeff Bridges Joining TRUE GRIT (Article) - 9/14/2009 12:31:24 AM

[quote] The original told the story from Cogburn's point of view, but the new version will work from the viewpoint of the girl. [/quote]

What? Are we talking about the same film? Last time I watched True Grit it seemed to me to be to focusing on Mattie Ross.

PONYO Review (Article) - 8/18/2009 3:07:32 PM

Straight in to number 9 at the weekend box office. Not bad for just 927 cinimas.

Grave of the Fireflies (Article) - 8/18/2009 2:59:28 PM

GotF is such a had film to watch a second time. I agree with DangermouseZilla a joy to watch but heartbreaking.

PONYO Review (Article) - 8/17/2009 8:02:53 AM

It is sad but us in Blighty will not get to see Ponyo until the 12 February 2010, six months from now.

Definately let down by Optimum and Madman this time. Even Turkey has got it. On IMDB we are listed as the last one to have it.

My theory for this situation is . . .The City of London has been trying to get 2 million pounds off the US Goverment for traffic congestion charges that they say that the Embassy owes the city. The US Adminstration  has said no they wont pay it and London has gone public with the story.

I guess that the US must have started an anime embargo against Britain because of it. The next thing you know the Russians will be installing missles here.

6 Film Aliens That Actually Look Alien (Article) - 8/13/2009 12:24:14 AM

The alien thing that takes over the astronaut Victor Carroon in Quatemas Xperiment, and the bugs in Quatermas and the Pit.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/11/2009 2:50:05 PM

Project Blue Earth SOS looks fun. In one clip alone I saw 5 'stolen' movie ideas alone. More than ID4 which was one they used.

Torchwood: Children of Earth Preview (Article) - 7/13/2009 8:56:34 AM

While not big on Torchwood I did find this miniseries very good. Usually the specials of Doctor Who seem a little disappointing but Children of Earth delviered the goods.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/4/2009 4:00:56 PM

Sllllaaaaaappppp! Now get into that EVA and stop crying.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA