All wrrlykam's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/4/2009 4:00:56 PM

Sllllaaaaaappppp! Now get into that EVA and stop crying.

ICE AGE: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS Review (Article) - 7/4/2009 4:00:17 PM

Nothing we haven't seen before but as a family movie it delivered the stuff. Watching others in the cinema the parents went 'aahhhh' at the right points and most seemed to doing the I'm enjoying this and finding it funny sort of laughing.

At least no one left the cinema in floods of tears like they did with My Sister's Keeper. I'm so glad I went to see Ice Age 3D rather than my wife's choice of My Sister's Keeper.

The 3D seem incidental to the movie rather than the lets put as many yoyos at screen, jumping fish and drooling dino slobber as some 3D movies seem to follow.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/4/2009 3:35:41 PM

I want to be first in line to give Shinji a good slap.

10 Reasons to be Worried About STAR TREK (Article) - 5/5/2009 12:35:25 PM

Got my IMAX tickets booked for tomorrow (Wednesday night for the post midnight). Film starts at 12.01 BST. Bum will be firmly on seat or  is that set to stun/numb.

I guess that is one advantage to being this much close to the international dateline, a slightly earlier veiwing (unless you get to a preview).

Sonic Unleashed (Article) - 2/20/2009 1:33:02 AM

No doubt Sega are too busy worrying about the used-games market to release anything interesting these days.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/13/2009 2:28:13 PM

Not that the Mayans would be bothered with 2012 anymore.

Anticipated Anime Releases for 2009 (Article) - 1/13/2009 2:26:55 PM

Would really like to see the middle section of NGE.

Elfman Scoring Next TERMINATOR (Article) - 1/13/2009 2:12:13 PM

Wrong Dark Knight film. Elfman did the the Batman move twenty years ago. Terminator, never saw that one coming.

No Lego HARRY POTTER in 2009 (Article) - 1/6/2009 3:16:27 AM

Star Trek Lego - To Buildly Go!

Transforme Lego - Bricks in Disguise

Harvest Moon Lego - Why use just one franchise?

FUNimation Acquires Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone Movie (Article) - 1/5/2009 2:20:16 PM

Is this a reworking of the series? The image above of the EVA looks different (graphically) to the original.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA