All wrrlykam's Comments

Khan Sequel Rumors Persist (Article) - 11/19/2009 2:13:11 AM

Please no mirror universe stuff......hang on this already is a mirror universe series.

Leave Khan as it is. Do something new and fresh, it is a big galaxy after all.

Star Trek & Farscape: The Complete Series (Article) - 11/18/2009 2:09:37 AM

I hope this Farscape complete series sets get over the pond to Blighty. I hate al thouse litle boxsets they put out, 5 eps per set.

I didn't have a problem with season 4, but I haven't seen 3 and 4 since it was on TV so I'll see if I can pick up on what Hobbs' POV is on it.

Rigel for Dominar!!!!!

2012 Storms Into 1st (Article) - 11/17/2009 8:42:45 AM

After 5 years our 100 year old cinema reopened and 2012 was the opening presentation and played to a packed house which included the local town council and other 'noteworthies'. Perhaps it was the hour and a half opening ceremony that preceded it, but started wishing it would end before they got to China (I also noted they had missed a bit on the wall when they repainted).

I got deja vu in several sections usual involving colapsing runways and and airplanes that seem to repeat endlessly. Others remaked that the family was lifted from War of the Worlds. Overall  it seemed to wander aimlessly from one eyepoping effect to the next. People in the cinema were laughing at parts for the wrong reasons (unless it was me missing the joke).

While it was not one of RE's best, the effects were top notch and enjoyable on two levels. Firstly the rollercoaster popcorn ride and secondly as a enjoyable hockum (al a MST3K).

The 5 Comics Fans You Meet in Hell (Article) - 11/16/2009 3:24:42 PM

No mention of Brit comic guy?!?

First TITANS Trailer Online (Article) - 11/11/2009 9:44:05 AM

You can see what may be Pegasus at 51 seconds. Either that or the horse is wearing something odd.

5 Pros and 5 Cons of an Indiana Jones 5 Movie (Article) - 11/10/2009 10:06:44 AM

Who's push 50!?!?!?!?

Where is my abacus?

2009 - 1981=28

18 28 = 46

Had me worried for a minute then.

The 7 Most Powerful Wizards (Too Lazy to Use Their Powers) (Article) - 11/3/2009 5:29:00 PM

The article forgot to mention Roy Wood.

Doctor Who Special Arrives on BBC America (Article) - 11/3/2009 5:24:09 PM

Bring back Bill Hartnell . . . oh wait he died years ago . . . in that case bring back Patrick Troughton . . . oh yeah same problem.

Saw Tom Baker a couple of years ago selling Doctor Who merchandise at a show at which he had earlier  done a signing session. Shame I had spent all my cash, It would have been great to have bought something from him especially as he was freely signing everything he sold.

As we get to see this in November I'll finish with a Doctor quote, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!"

Five Best Anime DVD and Blu-ray Covers of November (Article) - 11/3/2009 5:12:18 PM

GitS revision -= Personally I don't think that the new 3D stuff adds anything to the movie, in fact to me it was a distraction. Still at least the sound is now synced properley.

The UK DVD cover is slightly different, it has a James Cameron quote "A stunning work of speculative fiction"  above the title on the top and not the same one used on the above picture.

ASTRO BOY: 2 New Clips (Article) - 10/18/2009 5:53:25 AM

One of the other stills that opens when you click the 6 shown above is clearly influenced by the broken down robot in the garden in Laputa - Castle in the Sky. It just needs a squirrel fox.

Sorry can't find a link to an approriate image for comparison.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA