All wrrlykam's Comments

Akira Blu-ray Cover Art Revealed (Article) - 12/5/2008 5:57:02 AM

<p>Kaaannneeeeddaaaa</p> <p>Almost as good as the IMAX edition. And Honneamise re-released too All I need is Roujin Z for the set.</p>

TV WASTELAND- Do the Neilsen Ratings Truly Tell the Tale? (Article) - 12/2/2008 9:16:26 AM

<p>I'm sure that Nielsen ratings are an excellent means of targeting ads to specific audiences and thus help tailor your schedule to service the needs of your advertisers . . .and to hell with the viewers.</p>

PLANET OF THE APES Prequel Invades Fox (Article) - 12/2/2008 8:51:53 AM

<P>"although it would have been funny if Jerry o'Connell and John Ryes-Davies popped up through a slider tunnel and fought back the gorillas and freed Mark Walberg. lol!"<BR /><BR /> </P><BR /> <P />Damn it Mckracken, now you've given Fox's new storyline away..</P>

Paramount Adds Onto First STAR TREK Trailer (Article) - 11/26/2008 5:12:57 PM

<p>Poor old Eric's line got moved to the middle of the trailer.</p> <p>I hope they have a scene were Bana grabs Kirk by the throat and says,&nbsp;&quot;Puny human.&quot;&nbsp;</p>

ASTRO BOY trailer now online (Article) - 11/24/2008 1:40:31 AM

<p>&quot;We're sorry. AOL Video is temporarily unavailable. Go to AOLVideo.com to watch thousands of other videos.&quot;</p> <p>As usual.</p>

Official HD STAR TREK Trailer now online (Article) - 11/20/2008 3:27:02 PM

<p>As anyone seen the other 25-30 minutes of footage that was previewed?</p>

Official HD STAR TREK Trailer now online (Article) - 11/20/2008 2:56:50 PM

<p>There must be something seriously wrong with my sound system cause I can get him to say 'Siberius'.&nbsp; I've watched it over and over, listened with my eyes closed, listened while saying 'Siberius' in my head over and over and still it sounds like Tiberius. Ive asked my son (younger ears) and he can only hear Tiberius.</p> <p>Is JJA playing mind again by leeking out a gag version then pulling it for the real one to wind up fanboys??</p> <p>I think the real issue here is what teenager/youngling would tell someone his middle name with out their arm twisted behind their back, espectially a strange one like Tiberius. I can't remember Kirk ever using his middle name, Just Captain James Tee Kirk.</p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 11/5/2008 8:42:54 AM

<p>I'm picking out my seat for this one. If anyone can pull a good script together&nbsp;he can. FP is one of my all-time-favourites.</p> <p>Joe has other projects on the boil that he can not name, FP was one of them.</p>

Ridley Scott Enters Sci-Fi Again with FOREVER WAR (Article) - 10/14/2008 8:37:03 AM

LOL Broke Back Martian! priceless.

Lucasfilm Gives Details on New SW Books (Article) - 10/6/2008 12:32:58 AM

LUKE SKYWALKER AND THE SHADOWS OF MINDOR by Matthew Stover Does Luke find a magic ring in this one?

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA