All wrrlykam's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/23/2008 12:09:14 AM

"average American fuel prices will top off at $3.60/gallon." WOW. You pay that price for your petrol. In UK land we pay roughly $10.15 a gallon and rising. Most is tax. Time to throw some tea into the harbour I think.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/6/2008 7:02:18 AM

Thank you Charlton, so many great movies. We'll miss you. Taylor: You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Universal Plans FIRST MAN on Moon (Article) - 4/2/2008 5:30:01 AM

Last night I turned my telescope toward the moon at co-ordinates 26°8' N 3°38' E the site of the Apollo 15 landing. Amazing to see the lander and lunar rover. But damn me if someone hadn't left a parking ticket on the rover. Those traffic wardens get everywhere!

New Featurette Online for INDY IV (Article) - 3/22/2008 2:55:34 AM

Ah! Doctor Jones. I've come to to kill ya monsta!

BEE MOVIE (Article) - 3/20/2008 3:44:29 PM

Boombatty - my thoughts exactly.

BEE MOVIE Tops DVD Races (Article) - 3/20/2008 3:42:22 PM

The wife dragged me to see Bee Movie and I found only slightly better than Robots, at least I stayed awake for it. I think I would have been better watching a Uwe Boll movie.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 1:15:19 AM

Clarke, Bester and Niven were my three favourite writers while growing up. I never got the the chance to meet Sir Arthur but I'll misss him. Perhaps we will one day get to see that Rama film with words 'for Arthur' on the opening credits.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/13/2008 3:12:06 AM

Strange, for non US readers - the HD trailer played for me, while the normal imbedded trailer had the US only copyright nonsense.

Special Edition INDY DVDS May 13 (Article) - 3/9/2008 6:05:18 AM

Yeah they cancelled outstanding HD DVD titles, but have yet at announce anything concrete as of the time of this article.

Special Edition INDY DVDS May 13 (Article) - 3/3/2008 11:49:29 PM

I'd buy it. Only as I don't have Blu-ray and my vhs player died years ago and I only have a vhs set. Then again with a new box set, distributors may well dump the old DVD set may at a bargin price and I'd buy that instead. Besides Paramount aren't quite in the Blu-ray bed yet are they?

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA