All wrrlykam's Comments

PONYO Review (Article) - 8/17/2009 8:02:53 AM

It is sad but us in Blighty will not get to see Ponyo until the 12 February 2010, six months from now.

Definately let down by Optimum and Madman this time. Even Turkey has got it. On IMDB we are listed as the last one to have it.

My theory for this situation is . . .The City of London has been trying to get 2 million pounds off the US Goverment for traffic congestion charges that they say that the Embassy owes the city. The US Adminstration  has said no they wont pay it and London has gone public with the story.

I guess that the US must have started an anime embargo against Britain because of it. The next thing you know the Russians will be installing missles here.

6 Film Aliens That Actually Look Alien (Article) - 8/13/2009 12:24:14 AM

The alien thing that takes over the astronaut Victor Carroon in Quatemas Xperiment, and the bugs in Quatermas and the Pit.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 8/11/2009 2:50:05 PM

Project Blue Earth SOS looks fun. In one clip alone I saw 5 'stolen' movie ideas alone. More than ID4 which was one they used.

Torchwood: Children of Earth Preview (Article) - 7/13/2009 8:56:34 AM

While not big on Torchwood I did find this miniseries very good. Usually the specials of Doctor Who seem a little disappointing but Children of Earth delviered the goods.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/4/2009 4:00:56 PM

Sllllaaaaaappppp! Now get into that EVA and stop crying.

ICE AGE: DAWN OF THE DINOSAURS Review (Article) - 7/4/2009 4:00:17 PM

Nothing we haven't seen before but as a family movie it delivered the stuff. Watching others in the cinema the parents went 'aahhhh' at the right points and most seemed to doing the I'm enjoying this and finding it funny sort of laughing.

At least no one left the cinema in floods of tears like they did with My Sister's Keeper. I'm so glad I went to see Ice Age 3D rather than my wife's choice of My Sister's Keeper.

The 3D seem incidental to the movie rather than the lets put as many yoyos at screen, jumping fish and drooling dino slobber as some 3D movies seem to follow.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/4/2009 3:35:41 PM

I want to be first in line to give Shinji a good slap.

10 Reasons to be Worried About STAR TREK (Article) - 5/5/2009 12:35:25 PM

Got my IMAX tickets booked for tomorrow (Wednesday night for the post midnight). Film starts at 12.01 BST. Bum will be firmly on seat or  is that set to stun/numb.

I guess that is one advantage to being this much close to the international dateline, a slightly earlier veiwing (unless you get to a preview).

Sonic Unleashed (Article) - 2/20/2009 1:33:02 AM

No doubt Sega are too busy worrying about the used-games market to release anything interesting these days.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/13/2009 2:28:13 PM

Not that the Mayans would be bothered with 2012 anymore.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA