All wrrlykam's Comments

DVD Shopping Bag: Doctor Who: The Tenth Planet (Article) - 11/26/2013 7:17:42 AM

The rumour of more missing episodes abound. Filmed on 16mm Cinefilm off the TV by a fan, 7 Marco Polo episodes are to be previewed soon according to the Daily Mirror (UK newpaper).

Clone Wars Bonus Content Details (Article) - 11/25/2013 12:00:56 PM

@jedibanner - True they can be watched as standalone stories/story arcs, but it some thing that I wanted to do. I did the same when watching the old Gerry Anderson UFO series and Babylon: Crusade, both were, like what Fox did to Firefly, shown out of order (and are still mostly out of order on DVD). Just another way of viewing old favourites in fresh way.

@ElBaz13 - I think by season three most of the episodes started to run true. IIRC two stories from S1 and S2 are set before the "Jabba's son" pilot movie.

Clone Wars Bonus Content Details (Article) - 11/25/2013 3:53:52 AM

Starting to sound like a plan, and no 'bad feelings' about it so far.

I got up to mid season 3, went on hooliday and then got distracted by some other series. So I'll need to go back and rewatch the earlier seasons hopefully in chronological order (if I can find that site that listed a few suggested chronological listings).

New DAY OF THE DOCTOR Photos (Article) - 11/23/2013 10:47:58 AM

1 hour to go.

The Wind Rises - Trailer (Article) - 11/22/2013 10:08:36 AM

When it comes to Miyazaki the phrase "Never Say 'Never Again' comes to mind. He's said he is serious this time. He certainly deserves a rest at his age, maybe knock out another 1000 page manga,

I'm waiting to hear whether Wind will get a similar UK promotional release. But given StudioCanal's lackluster release of From Up On Poppy Hill, I'm not holding out much hope, but I'm happy for them to prove me wrong.

DOCTOR WHO: THE TERROR OF THE ZYGONS Review (Article) - 11/18/2013 12:46:44 PM

Shame the Zygons were used much after this episode . . . or were they? Yes there is just a second or so of knobbly Zygonness in the recent trailer.

AN ADVENTURE IN SPACE & TIME TV Spot (Article) - 11/18/2013 3:18:51 AM

One correction to the above UK channels; it is BBCHD not BBC 2 HD. Slip of the old finger.

AN ADVENTURE IN SPACE & TIME TV Spot (Article) - 11/17/2013 2:26:13 PM

TV SD Recorder set, HD recorder booting . . . darn it where are the controls.

For UK viewers it is on BBC 2 and BBC 2 HD on the Nov 21, and starts at 9.00 pm (21:00 - 22:30).

I hope Gatiss now goes and sets to working on a good version (i.e. based in the 19th century) of War of the Worlds. I quite enjoyed his version of First Men in the Moon.

Doctor Who: The Night Of The Doctor Mini-Episode (Article) - 11/14/2013 3:03:20 PM

Oh my giddy Aunt. Excellent.

Day of the Doctor: The Second TV Trailer (Article) - 11/11/2013 12:59:40 AM