All wrrlykam's Comments

In Memoriam: Philip Seymour Hoffman (Article) - 2/6/2014 1:43:46 AM

And Maximilian Schell has died from a serious illness this week in addition to Hoffman. He was the best thing Disney's The Black Hole.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Its A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Criterion Blu-ray (Article) - 1/29/2014 12:39:27 AM

It is not available on Amazon UK as an import Rob, It does say on Amazon US that the DVD is region 1 and the BD is region A, so I wont work on Bd player without hacking the region. I'll not try that while it is still under warranty.

Blu-ray Shopping Bag: Its A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World Criterion Blu-ray (Article) - 1/28/2014 6:31:53 AM

I was wondering if IAMMMMW is region A/1 only or is it region free?

I'd love to order it a sit is an alltime favourite of mine since I saw it as a kid at a nearby cinema in the 70s.

4 New Dawn of the Planet of the Apes Posters (Article) - 12/12/2013 4:46:03 PM

Looks like they have the same birds in their forest that keep messing down my car.

New DOCTOR WHO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL Trailer (Article) - 12/12/2013 4:44:42 PM

Ooooooh! Matron!

Sherlock Series 3: TV Trailer (Article) - 11/26/2013 2:14:26 PM

I watch Sherlock s1 and s2 back to back last Christmas and it fells like a year has passed since then. Main PVR and backup will be standing by.

DVD Shopping Bag: Doctor Who: The Tenth Planet (Article) - 11/26/2013 2:12:31 PM

Digital Spy claim that a BBC spokesman has said this about the Marco Polo episode claims;  ‘There are always rumours about missing episodes of Doctor Who but we cannot confirm any new finds.’

Not a denial this time. Maybe they've learned something about the bad feeling that was created about unpleasant comments that flew back and forth in the lead October's surprise 'find'. Hopefully it will prove to be true.

DVD Shopping Bag: Doctor Who: The Tenth Planet (Article) - 11/26/2013 7:17:42 AM

The rumour of more missing episodes abound. Filmed on 16mm Cinefilm off the TV by a fan, 7 Marco Polo episodes are to be previewed soon according to the Daily Mirror (UK newpaper).

Clone Wars Bonus Content Details (Article) - 11/25/2013 12:00:56 PM

@jedibanner - True they can be watched as standalone stories/story arcs, but it some thing that I wanted to do. I did the same when watching the old Gerry Anderson UFO series and Babylon: Crusade, both were, like what Fox did to Firefly, shown out of order (and are still mostly out of order on DVD). Just another way of viewing old favourites in fresh way.

@ElBaz13 - I think by season three most of the episodes started to run true. IIRC two stories from S1 and S2 are set before the "Jabba's son" pilot movie.

Clone Wars Bonus Content Details (Article) - 11/25/2013 3:53:52 AM

Starting to sound like a plan, and no 'bad feelings' about it so far.

I got up to mid season 3, went on hooliday and then got distracted by some other series. So I'll need to go back and rewatch the earlier seasons hopefully in chronological order (if I can find that site that listed a few suggested chronological listings).

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA