All wrrlykam's Comments

Paramount Adds Onto First STAR TREK Trailer (Article) - 11/26/2008 5:12:57 PM

<p>Poor old Eric's line got moved to the middle of the trailer.</p> <p>I hope they have a scene were Bana grabs Kirk by the throat and says,&nbsp;&quot;Puny human.&quot;&nbsp;</p>

ASTRO BOY trailer now online (Article) - 11/24/2008 1:40:31 AM

<p>&quot;We're sorry. AOL Video is temporarily unavailable. Go to AOLVideo.com to watch thousands of other videos.&quot;</p> <p>As usual.</p>

Official HD STAR TREK Trailer now online (Article) - 11/20/2008 3:27:02 PM

<p>As anyone seen the other 25-30 minutes of footage that was previewed?</p>

Official HD STAR TREK Trailer now online (Article) - 11/20/2008 2:56:50 PM

<p>There must be something seriously wrong with my sound system cause I can get him to say 'Siberius'.&nbsp; I've watched it over and over, listened with my eyes closed, listened while saying 'Siberius' in my head over and over and still it sounds like Tiberius. Ive asked my son (younger ears) and he can only hear Tiberius.</p> <p>Is JJA playing mind again by leeking out a gag version then pulling it for the real one to wind up fanboys??</p> <p>I think the real issue here is what teenager/youngling would tell someone his middle name with out their arm twisted behind their back, espectially a strange one like Tiberius. I can't remember Kirk ever using his middle name, Just Captain James Tee Kirk.</p>

Unspecified Title (Article) - 11/5/2008 8:42:54 AM

<p>I'm picking out my seat for this one. If anyone can pull a good script together&nbsp;he can. FP is one of my all-time-favourites.</p> <p>Joe has other projects on the boil that he can not name, FP was one of them.</p>

Ridley Scott Enters Sci-Fi Again with FOREVER WAR (Article) - 10/14/2008 8:37:03 AM

LOL Broke Back Martian! priceless.

Lucasfilm Gives Details on New SW Books (Article) - 10/6/2008 12:32:58 AM

LUKE SKYWALKER AND THE SHADOWS OF MINDOR by Matthew Stover Does Luke find a magic ring in this one?

Lucas and Ford Talk INDIANA JONES 5 (Article) - 10/6/2008 12:26:35 AM

I think it is time for a cross-over movie. Mega City One is in moral danger from an ancient evil/space probe/Judge Death/Soviets/time travelling Nazis. Dredd travels back through time gathering helpers along the way; Indiana Jones, Alan Quatermain, Lara Croft, Macgyver and Barry Peters of Clapton. Collecting the parts of an ancient artifact, they return to the future with small furry creatures and defeat the evil. NB: Batman need not apply, vigilantes are outlawed in MC1.

Akira Comes to Blu-ray (Article) - 9/27/2008 10:46:09 AM

Blu-ray! Nice but still has a long way to beat the IMAX view. Almost enough to con me into getting a Blu-ray player.

Hulu Adds Anime (Article) - 9/23/2008 3:13:35 PM

Bah!!!!!!!!!!! You don't live in the USA so you can't watch those episodes. You can't enter the Online TCG Tournament and win virtual cards and play with your friends cause you don't live in the USA but we will charge you for the cards you bought and for being a member. You can't enter that competition to win the DVD with which we plagued you with all those WB sales emails cause you don't live in the USA. Humbug!!!!!!!!!

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA