All wrrlykam's Comments

Mumbling Kitsune: Indiana Jones and the Castle of Cagliostro (Article) - 5/26/2008 2:30:24 PM

The Castle of Cagliostro is my all time fav Lupin. For myself I like the 2000 Manga dub, the last (2006) DVD release was marred by the hatchet job on the beautiful visuals during intro. EDIT: Just checked the figures - great looking if they hadn't got swirlling eyes.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/29/2008 1:59:37 PM

In UK land they are already stabbing and mugging each other to get a copy.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/23/2008 12:11:41 AM

"KANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" is the new "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" The someone HAS to respond with "TETSSSUUUUUUUUUUOoooooooooooo!!!"

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/23/2008 12:09:14 AM

"average American fuel prices will top off at $3.60/gallon." WOW. You pay that price for your petrol. In UK land we pay roughly $10.15 a gallon and rising. Most is tax. Time to throw some tea into the harbour I think.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/6/2008 7:02:18 AM

Thank you Charlton, so many great movies. We'll miss you. Taylor: You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Universal Plans FIRST MAN on Moon (Article) - 4/2/2008 5:30:01 AM

Last night I turned my telescope toward the moon at co-ordinates 26°8' N 3°38' E the site of the Apollo 15 landing. Amazing to see the lander and lunar rover. But damn me if someone hadn't left a parking ticket on the rover. Those traffic wardens get everywhere!

New Featurette Online for INDY IV (Article) - 3/22/2008 2:55:34 AM

Ah! Doctor Jones. I've come to to kill ya monsta!

BEE MOVIE (Article) - 3/20/2008 3:44:29 PM

Boombatty - my thoughts exactly.

BEE MOVIE Tops DVD Races (Article) - 3/20/2008 3:42:22 PM

The wife dragged me to see Bee Movie and I found only slightly better than Robots, at least I stayed awake for it. I think I would have been better watching a Uwe Boll movie.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 1:15:19 AM

Clarke, Bester and Niven were my three favourite writers while growing up. I never got the the chance to meet Sir Arthur but I'll misss him. Perhaps we will one day get to see that Rama film with words 'for Arthur' on the opening credits.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA