All wrrlykam's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/13/2008 3:12:06 AM

Strange, for non US readers - the HD trailer played for me, while the normal imbedded trailer had the US only copyright nonsense.

Special Edition INDY DVDS May 13 (Article) - 3/9/2008 6:05:18 AM

Yeah they cancelled outstanding HD DVD titles, but have yet at announce anything concrete as of the time of this article.

Special Edition INDY DVDS May 13 (Article) - 3/3/2008 11:49:29 PM

I'd buy it. Only as I don't have Blu-ray and my vhs player died years ago and I only have a vhs set. Then again with a new box set, distributors may well dump the old DVD set may at a bargin price and I'd buy that instead. Besides Paramount aren't quite in the Blu-ray bed yet are they?

New Poster for WALL-E Online (Article) - 2/29/2008 10:12:14 AM

Number 5 is alive, er, alone!!! Short Curcuit visual vibes coming through here.

Virgin & Mostow Ready for MEGAS Comic (Article) - 2/27/2008 9:04:27 AM

I wish Virgin would actually support the comics it is supposed to be printing. They have totally under-estimated the popularity of Ennis' Dan Dare run. if you don't get it on the first day of release then forget it. Who know, we may get a proper Judge Dredd movie one day (what ever happened to the 2 movies that disappeared in to development Hell back in 2001). How about adding another thousand to the print run?

Live Action Akira & More Cosplay (Article) - 2/21/2008 1:23:41 AM

Ethical and Hollywood movie in the same sentence, now that is an interesting concept. Do doubt they will strip out all that was good and interesting and pass it off as the usual Hollywood pulp. Who know I may be wrong. We shall see but too many changes will alienate the Akira fan base. "I am, DiCapsuo"

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/21/2008 1:06:16 AM

Yeah, lets set it in Manhatten. It worked for Gozilla.

First Trailer for CENTER OF EARTH 3D (Article) - 2/16/2008 4:03:19 PM

They have my money, my son can pay for his self and I'll pay for the daughter. but not sure where in the midlands (UK) I can see it in 3D. Just seen the most accurate verson of Journey yet, it was a french kiddies cartoon out of the cheap bin. Not bad. But will it be released in the UK on that date or will we have to wait a month in we did for Transformers?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/12/2008 8:36:18 AM

I had a lovely piece typed in about this and I got an SQL error. Tolkien Ent picked a good time to turn up the heat on New Line. Straight to for the throat. If NL have dragged this out so long then they deserve what they get or don't get in this case. I hope that TE don't use it as an excuse to completely pull the plug.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/12/2008 8:35:28 AM