All wrrlykam's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 7/14/2008 8:38:22 AM

I'm with ponyboy76 on 13th Warrior. The website is very basic. It makes a change from the OTT virual marketing website most movies use.

ADV Films Discontinues More? (Article) - 7/14/2008 8:29:14 AM

No room for large 'robot' anime anymore. All chick oriented. Unless they are planning to do something with the original format or the licence has been pulled or they are just plain mean. This would explian why my local Virgin/Zavvi were selling the Robotech box sets dirt cheap.

AFI Releases Top 10 Lists for Genre Classics (Article) - 6/18/2008 1:45:42 AM

One genre missing. The top 10 movies 'so bad you have to see them'. Ed Wood's 'Plan 9' gets an automatic entry but I'd nomonate 'Dinosaurus! (1960)'. Bad/cheesey dialog delivered in the way only 60's B movie actors could. Effects that were done without the benefit of a shoestring budget. Fantastic sunday afternoon viewing.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/17/2008 3:09:44 AM

Thank you Stan for all those wonderful movie moments. We'll miss you and all those moments that would have been.

Mumbling Kitsune: Indiana Jones and the Castle of Cagliostro (Article) - 5/26/2008 2:30:24 PM

The Castle of Cagliostro is my all time fav Lupin. For myself I like the 2000 Manga dub, the last (2006) DVD release was marred by the hatchet job on the beautiful visuals during intro. EDIT: Just checked the figures - great looking if they hadn't got swirlling eyes.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/29/2008 1:59:37 PM

In UK land they are already stabbing and mugging each other to get a copy.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/23/2008 12:11:41 AM

"KANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" is the new "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" The someone HAS to respond with "TETSSSUUUUUUUUUUOoooooooooooo!!!"

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/23/2008 12:09:14 AM

"average American fuel prices will top off at $3.60/gallon." WOW. You pay that price for your petrol. In UK land we pay roughly $10.15 a gallon and rising. Most is tax. Time to throw some tea into the harbour I think.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/6/2008 7:02:18 AM

Thank you Charlton, so many great movies. We'll miss you. Taylor: You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Universal Plans FIRST MAN on Moon (Article) - 4/2/2008 5:30:01 AM

Last night I turned my telescope toward the moon at co-ordinates 26°8' N 3°38' E the site of the Apollo 15 landing. Amazing to see the lander and lunar rover. But damn me if someone hadn't left a parking ticket on the rover. Those traffic wardens get everywhere!

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA