All wrrlykam's Comments

BEE MOVIE (Article) - 3/20/2008 3:44:29 PM

Boombatty - my thoughts exactly.

BEE MOVIE Tops DVD Races (Article) - 3/20/2008 3:42:22 PM

The wife dragged me to see Bee Movie and I found only slightly better than Robots, at least I stayed awake for it. I think I would have been better watching a Uwe Boll movie.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/19/2008 1:15:19 AM

Clarke, Bester and Niven were my three favourite writers while growing up. I never got the the chance to meet Sir Arthur but I'll misss him. Perhaps we will one day get to see that Rama film with words 'for Arthur' on the opening credits.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 3/13/2008 3:12:06 AM

Strange, for non US readers - the HD trailer played for me, while the normal imbedded trailer had the US only copyright nonsense.

Special Edition INDY DVDS May 13 (Article) - 3/9/2008 6:05:18 AM

Yeah they cancelled outstanding HD DVD titles, but have yet at announce anything concrete as of the time of this article.

Special Edition INDY DVDS May 13 (Article) - 3/3/2008 11:49:29 PM

I'd buy it. Only as I don't have Blu-ray and my vhs player died years ago and I only have a vhs set. Then again with a new box set, distributors may well dump the old DVD set may at a bargin price and I'd buy that instead. Besides Paramount aren't quite in the Blu-ray bed yet are they?

New Poster for WALL-E Online (Article) - 2/29/2008 10:12:14 AM

Number 5 is alive, er, alone!!! Short Curcuit visual vibes coming through here.

Virgin & Mostow Ready for MEGAS Comic (Article) - 2/27/2008 9:04:27 AM

I wish Virgin would actually support the comics it is supposed to be printing. They have totally under-estimated the popularity of Ennis' Dan Dare run. if you don't get it on the first day of release then forget it. Who know, we may get a proper Judge Dredd movie one day (what ever happened to the 2 movies that disappeared in to development Hell back in 2001). How about adding another thousand to the print run?

Live Action Akira & More Cosplay (Article) - 2/21/2008 1:23:41 AM

Ethical and Hollywood movie in the same sentence, now that is an interesting concept. Do doubt they will strip out all that was good and interesting and pass it off as the usual Hollywood pulp. Who know I may be wrong. We shall see but too many changes will alienate the Akira fan base. "I am, DiCapsuo"

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/21/2008 1:06:16 AM

Yeah, lets set it in Manhatten. It worked for Gozilla.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA