All wrrlykam's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 12/16/2008 9:04:31 AM

<p>Did everyone forget Meteor? So many delghtful scientific goofs. Two of my favourites are:</p> <p>Rockets that turn off when they run out of fuel? Ever heard of&nbsp; Newton's first law?&nbsp; &quot;A body continues to maintain its state of rest or of uniform motion unless acted upon by an external unbalanced force.&quot;&nbsp; Obviously not in Hollywood space.</p> <p>Is it possible to see the stars while in a blizzard? You can in Hollywood Siberia.</p> <p>On the plus side was Natalie Wood.</p> <p>You have to love the see through magma of The Core.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>

Majel Barrett-Roddenberry Voices STAR TREK Enterprise Again (Article) - 12/12/2008 9:20:00 AM

<p>Majjjjjjjjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll</p> <p>Wouldn't be the same without her.</p>

JUDGE DREDD calls reboot court into session (Article) - 12/12/2008 9:18:19 AM

<P>The film was a retelling of the Judge Cal saga without any of the story. Little snatches of other stories shoved in even when they had little contection to Dredd. As a fan since his first appearance in Prog 2 of 2000AD, the film didn't feel like the Dredd most fans grew up with. I think they threw out the baby with the bath water.</P><BR /><BR /> <P>A TV series would cool and would fit episodic nature of the short story format with longer mini series and films giving it the saga feel of the longer stories.</P><BR /><BR /> <P>The only comedy sidekick I can remember was 'Walter the Robot' and Maria the housekeeper, now long gone.

Akira Blu-ray Cover Art Revealed (Article) - 12/5/2008 5:57:02 AM

<p>Kaaannneeeeddaaaa</p> <p>Almost as good as the IMAX edition. And Honneamise re-released too All I need is Roujin Z for the set.</p>

TV WASTELAND- Do the Neilsen Ratings Truly Tell the Tale? (Article) - 12/2/2008 9:16:26 AM

<p>I'm sure that Nielsen ratings are an excellent means of targeting ads to specific audiences and thus help tailor your schedule to service the needs of your advertisers . . .and to hell with the viewers.</p>

PLANET OF THE APES Prequel Invades Fox (Article) - 12/2/2008 8:51:53 AM

<P>"although it would have been funny if Jerry o'Connell and John Ryes-Davies popped up through a slider tunnel and fought back the gorillas and freed Mark Walberg. lol!"<BR /><BR /> </P><BR /> <P />Damn it Mckracken, now you've given Fox's new storyline away..</P>

Paramount Adds Onto First STAR TREK Trailer (Article) - 11/26/2008 5:12:57 PM

<p>Poor old Eric's line got moved to the middle of the trailer.</p> <p>I hope they have a scene were Bana grabs Kirk by the throat and says,&nbsp;&quot;Puny human.&quot;&nbsp;</p>

ASTRO BOY trailer now online (Article) - 11/24/2008 1:40:31 AM

<p>&quot;We're sorry. AOL Video is temporarily unavailable. Go to AOLVideo.com to watch thousands of other videos.&quot;</p> <p>As usual.</p>

Official HD STAR TREK Trailer now online (Article) - 11/20/2008 3:27:02 PM

<p>As anyone seen the other 25-30 minutes of footage that was previewed?</p>

Official HD STAR TREK Trailer now online (Article) - 11/20/2008 2:56:50 PM

<p>There must be something seriously wrong with my sound system cause I can get him to say 'Siberius'.&nbsp; I've watched it over and over, listened with my eyes closed, listened while saying 'Siberius' in my head over and over and still it sounds like Tiberius. Ive asked my son (younger ears) and he can only hear Tiberius.</p> <p>Is JJA playing mind again by leeking out a gag version then pulling it for the real one to wind up fanboys??</p> <p>I think the real issue here is what teenager/youngling would tell someone his middle name with out their arm twisted behind their back, espectially a strange one like Tiberius. I can't remember Kirk ever using his middle name, Just Captain James Tee Kirk.</p>

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA