All wrrlykam's Comments

AFI Releases Top 10 Lists for Genre Classics (Article) - 6/18/2008 1:45:42 AM

One genre missing. The top 10 movies 'so bad you have to see them'. Ed Wood's 'Plan 9' gets an automatic entry but I'd nomonate 'Dinosaurus! (1960)'. Bad/cheesey dialog delivered in the way only 60's B movie actors could. Effects that were done without the benefit of a shoestring budget. Fantastic sunday afternoon viewing.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 6/17/2008 3:09:44 AM

Thank you Stan for all those wonderful movie moments. We'll miss you and all those moments that would have been.

Mumbling Kitsune: Indiana Jones and the Castle of Cagliostro (Article) - 5/26/2008 2:30:24 PM

The Castle of Cagliostro is my all time fav Lupin. For myself I like the 2000 Manga dub, the last (2006) DVD release was marred by the hatchet job on the beautiful visuals during intro. EDIT: Just checked the figures - great looking if they hadn't got swirlling eyes.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/29/2008 1:59:37 PM

In UK land they are already stabbing and mugging each other to get a copy.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/23/2008 12:11:41 AM

"KANEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" is the new "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" The someone HAS to respond with "TETSSSUUUUUUUUUUOoooooooooooo!!!"

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/23/2008 12:09:14 AM

"average American fuel prices will top off at $3.60/gallon." WOW. You pay that price for your petrol. In UK land we pay roughly $10.15 a gallon and rising. Most is tax. Time to throw some tea into the harbour I think.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 4/6/2008 7:02:18 AM

Thank you Charlton, so many great movies. We'll miss you. Taylor: You Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!

Universal Plans FIRST MAN on Moon (Article) - 4/2/2008 5:30:01 AM

Last night I turned my telescope toward the moon at co-ordinates 26°8' N 3°38' E the site of the Apollo 15 landing. Amazing to see the lander and lunar rover. But damn me if someone hadn't left a parking ticket on the rover. Those traffic wardens get everywhere!

New Featurette Online for INDY IV (Article) - 3/22/2008 2:55:34 AM

Ah! Doctor Jones. I've come to to kill ya monsta!

BEE MOVIE (Article) - 3/20/2008 3:44:29 PM

Boombatty - my thoughts exactly.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA