All wrrlykam's Comments

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/21/2008 1:06:16 AM

Yeah, lets set it in Manhatten. It worked for Gozilla.

First Trailer for CENTER OF EARTH 3D (Article) - 2/16/2008 4:03:19 PM

They have my money, my son can pay for his self and I'll pay for the daughter. but not sure where in the midlands (UK) I can see it in 3D. Just seen the most accurate verson of Journey yet, it was a french kiddies cartoon out of the cheap bin. Not bad. But will it be released in the UK on that date or will we have to wait a month in we did for Transformers?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/12/2008 8:36:18 AM

I had a lovely piece typed in about this and I got an SQL error. Tolkien Ent picked a good time to turn up the heat on New Line. Straight to for the throat. If NL have dragged this out so long then they deserve what they get or don't get in this case. I hope that TE don't use it as an excuse to completely pull the plug.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/12/2008 8:35:28 AM

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/12/2008 8:31:23 AM

Taydor - the article said they have been blocked by New Line since TT. No doubt much 'legalise' has been goning back and forth for years. With New Line announcing 2 films Tolkien Ent have gone straight for the jugular by pulling the entire Shire out from under them by threatening to removing the license. If they (NL) have broken the terms of the license and not paid up then they are liable. I can see a faster resolution to this situation unless TE are really after killing any more projects.

Eric Bana Talks STAR TREK Role (Article) - 2/12/2008 1:57:37 AM

Puny Humans. Hulk Phaser!!

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/12/2008 1:44:27 AM

When will Newline learn. They have plunged new depths by holding back money from a charity.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 2/9/2008 1:52:17 PM

Marlin: Did you mean Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind or Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water? (Nadia in the Valley of the Wind?) The first anime I saw was Marine Boy, my mother hated it as it was 'so violent' LOL. My next exposure came with a shedload of vhs videos at my local video rental store, from early ADV and manga videos like most folk.

BLUE HARVEST Wins in DVD Sales (Article) - 1/25/2008 12:35:17 PM

Is the ipod version via their website or iTunes?

Unspecified Title (Article) - 1/22/2008 3:42:32 PM

Wow that is bad news indeed. I hope TDK turns out a great final movie for him.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA