All wrrlykam's Comments

The Halo Movie is 'Entirely Dead' (Article) - 10/8/2007 4:16:13 PM

Does Halo have that much of a plot? The setting was robbed from Larry Niven's Ringworld series. Most Halo 1 was escape from the ring and destroy it. What could be infused into that to expand the plot is anybodys guess.

The Halo Movie is 'Entirely Dead' (Article) - 10/8/2007 4:05:34 PM

#15 - SONYMANswallows I thought Danny Boyle directed Sunshine. The only Jackson I could find on the project was Dean Jackson an electrician.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/7/2007 2:44:21 PM

Wow! At this rate there'll be a Star Wars Galaxies movie, and if they base it on the Farstar Europe server then Wrrlykam the Dancing Wookiee will have his movie debut. /basicdance /flourish 1 And I want first dibs at directing the Runescape movie.

Unspecified Title (Article) - 10/7/2007 5:38:19 AM

Well that script was far from the film and miles from the book. It changed the story so far from the book that the film looks like a super accuate adpation. It really wasn't the close adaption they claimed to be making. Some of the minor details sounded cool, so I hope they get added.

SERENITY Sequel on the Horizon? (Article) - 10/5/2007 11:15:01 AM

Yee Ha!!!! That news makes me want to get the DVDs out and watch it again only more so. I, Robot was to Azimov what Desperate Dan was to the Beano.

New Line Agree to Pay 'RINGS' Fine (Article) - 10/4/2007 2:47:54 AM

I'm sure if Jackson owed the studio money they would make sure they got every penny owed. After all I would want my employer to pay up if they owed me my bonus pay too.

Logan's Run (Article) - 10/3/2007 7:04:54 PM

Tronman90 - there was no Carousel in the book. It was the live fast and dieyoung youth ideology of the 60s. Sex drugs and rock n Roll. So you had your fun and bowed out (forced or otherwise) while still young. After all the old were the cause of war and oppression. This was global and not just some closed off city. Where can you run to when the computers controlled everything, everywhere? So is Sanctury a myth, does it exist, can Logan destroy it on his 'Last Day' and thus become the most famous Sandman ever? It is well worth reading the 1967 book and so see how much more there is to the story than the 1976 film got a chance to explore.

Michael Caine Describes Ledger's JOKER (Article) - 10/3/2007 2:04:24 AM

Alan Moore's The Killing Joke, hmm. gauleyboy420 are you thing about "There were these two madmen and they try to escape from the Asylum . . . "

Scott Farrar Talks TRANSFORMERS 2 (Article) - 10/2/2007 10:29:03 AM

Still not been to see it either. Maybe this weekend. I live in hope. But they have a few months to get a non-lame story together then before shooting starts.

NBC Orders ROBINSON CRUSOE Series (Article) - 10/1/2007 2:16:22 AM

Yawn. Morning Folk. What's this? "The company plans to keep the setting in the 17th century but giving it a 21st century feel to it" That's a Hex on it already. No doubt the one new character will be some sassy young lass for the love interest. Don't forget the jive talking Friday. Or the hip kid for youth interest.

WRRLYKAM'S MANIACAL PERSONA